Patched Solo Deluxo Dupe w/ Rh8 easy

• Thread starter Dbegs303
  • Start date
  • Views 10,710
D

Dbegs303

Reaction score
Sin$
All Credit to “digital junkie” for starting the thread and. “whos the creep” for getting the glitch to work. This is the video for where to go to get to the hanger if you don’t know already this video was made by “digital junkie” Follow the video to the end then instead of storing read steps 2 and 8 Setup: Hanger at the LS Airport w/workshop Mobile operation center Deluxo Full garage of unwanted or free vehicles. preferably the 10 car by the airport. Step 1. Take a personal vehicle inside of your moc Step 2. Take your moc over by the hanger Step 3. Take your Deluxo through wall breach by the airport Step 4. Land Deluxo under map on to the hanger as shown on the video made by digital_junkie Step 5. Once you are kicked out of the hanger it should say that you sold it so now go back inside the hanger. Step 6. Get in Deluxo and press right on the D-pad it should glitch to workshop for a second then go back to normal. Step 7. Start up the mission (a titan of a job) outside of the hanger Step 8. Take your Deluxo and switch it out with your vehicle inside of the moc then wait a couple seconds for it to save then get back inside of the Deluxo take it outside then put it back in the moc, once you have done this, you can take it back out and store it in your full garage, The dupes can be sold for about 300k Rinse and repeat just put another Pv in the moc it only takes about two minutes to do once you get the hang of it.

It works

Last edited by a moderator:
RomAmoR

RomAmoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All Credit to “digital junkie” for starting the thread and. “whos the creep” for getting the glitch to work. This is the video for where to go to get to the hanger if you don’t know already this video was made by “digital junkie” Follow the video to the end then instead of storing read steps 2 and 8.

Setup: Hanger at the LS Airport w/workshop Mobile operation center Deluxo Full garage of unwanted or free vehicles. preferably the 10 car by the airport.

Step 1. Take a personal vehicle inside of your moc
Step 2. Take your moc over by the hanger
Step 3. Take your Deluxo through wall breach by the airport
Step 4. Land Deluxo under map on to the hanger as shown on the video made by digital_junkie
Step 5. Once you are kicked out of the hanger it should say that you sold it so now go back inside the hanger.
Step 6. Get in Deluxo and press right on the D-pad it should glitch to workshop for a second then go back to normal.
Step 7. Start up the mission (a titan of a job) outside of the hanger
Step 8. Take your Deluxo and switch it out with your vehicle inside of the moc then wait a couple seconds for it to save then get back inside of the Deluxo take it outside then put it back in the moc, once you have done this, you can take it back out and store it in your full garage, The dupes can be sold for about 300k Rinse and repeat just put another Pv in the moc it only takes about two minutes to do once you get the hang of it.

Sin Of Pride640

Sin Of Pride640

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think that you can be able to sell the deluxo at all after the dupe because over the 50000$ message at LSC so I don't think I'll try it

W

whos_the_creep

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think that you can be able to sell the deluxo at all after the dupe because over the 50000$ message at LSC so I don't think I'll try it

It most certainly will sell if done correctly. I can post a video later tonight.

W

whos_the_creep

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, try putting the most expensive upgrades on it. It'll bring upwards of $330k. Nothing compared to the retro.... Unfortunately. I'm going to continue to test a few more things and see if I can change that.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a merge glitch. That is the reason u can sell the dupes of the deluxo

pastysmasher

pastysmasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Should also be noted that you could sell the original Deluxo for approx 3 million if you wish to do so and just use the dupe in its place.

For some strange reason I got carried away with this and stored up about 20 deluxos after I sold my original. You can never have too many deluxos.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this marked PS4 because of the floating text where you land the car? B/c in discovery ppl said they did it on Xbox by just following the map.

Me, i gave up because i kept getting disoriented and dunking my deluxo in the water but if there's stuff you can do besides duping the deluxo i'd try it some more.

i mean i dunno how ppl are flying the oppressor all the way over there but i'll try that too if it will pay off.

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this marked PS4 because of the floating text where you land the car? B/c in discovery ppl said they did it on Xbox by just following the map.

Me, i gave up because i kept getting disoriented and dunking my deluxo in the water but if there's stuff you can do besides duping the deluxo i'd try it some more.

i mean i dunno how ppl are flying the oppressor all the way over there but i'll try that too if it will pay off.
This does work Xbox one done it loads

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol I could have found this glitch a year ago if I knew the last couple steps or that it puts it in a glitched state when opening the mod shop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register