What's new

Patched SOLO Clean Dirty Dupes/MERGE (NO MOC)

• Thread starter 115 Stig
  • Start date
  • Views 5,148

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: 1 115 Stig
With the help of seven07doper seven07doper

This is how you merge the sell price from one car to another with this glitch.
Similar sort of thing as the solo dupe, with some changes.
IT IS THE SAME THING EXCEPT YOU GLITCH THE CHEAP CAR, AND HAVE THE EXPENSIVE CAR AS THE LAST CAR YOU HAVE DRIVEN PRIOR TO THE GLITCH AND NO MOC.
1. Do the drive in facility glitch.
Steps for that: 1. Go outside of facility --> 2. Go to phone, play quick job, doosmday heist, wait until a possible match appears on the bottom right, quickly go to your phone and click play quick job, now exit your phone and go into your facility.
2. Have the car that has the sell price you want as the LAST CAR THAT WAS DRIVEN PRIOR TO THE GLITCH.
3. Have the car you want the sell price to be merged to facing the other cars stored in the facility (toward the side that has the vehicle management circle). And the drivers side against the little pole thing where the circle is. WATCH THE VIDEO OF SOLO DUPE FOR A BETTER VISUALISATION OF THE POSITION.
4. Sandwich the other side with the lowrider/sell price car so you can teleport in and out of the other car.
5. Go on the driver's side of the car you'll be merging (e.g elegy rh8).
6. Click Y and A next to the trapped car at the same time so you spawn outside the facility with it.
7. Simply drive the car back into your facility.

I did this with the elegy rh8 and retro. I replaced the retro with the rh8 and now one of the rh8's have the retro's plate, and has it's plate changed.

THIS WILL GET RID OF THE CAR YOU WANT THE SELL PRICE OF. THIS CAN BE USED AS A CLEAN DIRTY DUPE GLITCH AS YOU WILL BE TRANSFERRING THE SELL PRICE OF A DUPE ONTO A FRESH ELEGY RH8.

Here is a vid by seven07doper seven07doper of this glitch including proof of it. He sells an elegy for 1 mil using a vigilante. Recommend this vid:

Last edited:
B

black_death445

Reaction score
Sin$
See, my duped x80 is selling for 190k and it should be 1m+ which means it's a dirty duper right? I want to fix The Price of it so i park it outside The facility and have a fresh elegy in the facility. Am I supposed to do the teleport glitch to then replace the dirty x80 with the elegy?

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
See, my duped x80 is selling for 190k and it should be 1m+ which means it's a dirty duper right? I want to fix The Price of it so i park it outside The facility and have a fresh elegy in the facility. Am I supposed to do the teleport glitch to then replace the dirty x80 with the elegy?
No, that is just because you can't sell duped cars for full price unless you can modify it at benny's. Buy a sultan rs or an elegy retro custom

H

heythere360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is this faster than just replacing the dirty dupes and making new clean dupes?

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
currently expeimenting with upgrading a stock rh8 with the merged price to a retro custom to see if i can get even more $$ per dupe for future dupes 
i think ill be able to get 1,960,000 per car

H

herocat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this get rid of my original car that I want the sell price of?

gotGC8

gotGC8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
currently expeimenting with upgrading a stock rh8 with the merged price to a retro custom to see if i can get even more $$ per dupe for future dupes 
i think ill be able to get 1,960,000 per car
Have you found out if this works?

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you found out if this works?
i just upgraded my merger stock rh8 to a retro and fully upgraded it

problem is i am in the 1 car a day club lololol

if someone wants to do gctf i can gift this car to someone and you can tell me if its worth 2 million or not

Hazeeq

Hazeeq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i just upgraded my merger stock rh8 to a retro and fully upgraded it

problem is i am in the 1 car a day club lololol

if someone wants to do gctf i can gift this car to someone and you can tell me if its worth 2 million or not
Are you on XBox or ps4 doper? :geek:

Top Bottom
Login
Register