Working Solo Car to Service car merge, Saves | New Workaround

xFazee

xFazee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Car to Service car merge and save it!!

1 - Go to Nightclub and take a Car from inside and Destroy it

2 - Go inside the Same Garage and go to the blue circle that assigns Vehicle places.

3 - Change any car to Bay 4 and Change any other car to the slot as shown in video

4 - After Glitched out, Go to Creator and Start a INV Only session

5 - Exit the Nightclub and Job teleport to Bunker

6 - Enter the bunker, then exit and head straight to Office garage

7 - Head inside your garage and get in a car, Go custom Autoshop.

8 - When u see car enters autoshop, Pause and Unpause

9 - Then Exit to Office garage and Press Pause Immediately and wait 7 Seconds in the Black screen and press Dpad right

10 - Then Exit to ground and Press Pause Immediately and wait 5 seconds and Unpause

11 - Go to Autoshop, Get in the car that you want the Mods transferred from.

12 - Change anything and exit

13 - Go to Service car And Request a job from simeon. Accept the Job invite and Go to leaderboard and
Press Dpad right and exit the job

14 - Now after the car is merged, Get in the car, and exit, and get in any car/bike that you dont mind losing

15 - Now Click modify the vehicle and exit the modshop and spam dpad right till you get to the vehicle spot

16 - Hit pause, then unpause, and go to the Service car

17 - Change one thing and exit

18 - Now you successfully saved the car.

19 - Now go see for the Service merged car where you placed the car/bike that u wanted to lose, if the car isn't there, Exit the autoshop and go in again, it will be there.

Video Tutorial

iiipapi

iiipapi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi
When u dont have the message at exit of the ceo, where do u restart plz ?
++

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone try this ? The steps appear shorter than the other one

N

Naimhdeach

Reaction score
Sin$
Works well. Thanks Fazee
Post automatically merged:

Hi
When u dont have the message at exit of the ceo, where do u restart plz ?
++
I just pull right back into garage 1 again

Anyone try this ? The steps appear shorter than the other one
I literally just merged a V-Str and a Thrax out of my shop. It's working as of 1140 today

W

WaffleGod69

Reaction score
Sin$
This worked earlier today for me but after 1 good merge on my first attempt I haven't been able to get past the office garage part. Keep getting permanent black screen as I enter the shop or as I am exiting to ground. No issues before and now I'm dead stuck. Not sure if this is patched or if I need to do something else. I have reset my game, reset Xbox and cleared cache and it has been about 5 hours since my first attempt. Any ideas?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t have any friends online to job teleport. Can I use a ceo buzzard instead or will that mess up the glitch?

N

Naimhdeach

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on Xbox or psn

Psn users can use Deviousdecipher for job jumping and unfreezing when you're glitched out.He sits on private session but will not befriend so just follow him

My psn is Naimhdeach and Xbox is Str8hostile for anyone that needs help

N

Naimhdeach

Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually better to fly over instead I've found that job jumping has made the glitch more inconsistent atleast for me

Feel Good 1nc

Feel Good 1nc

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's actually better to fly over instead I've found that job jumping has made the glitch more inconsistent atleast for me
If fly to locations i cant hit the glitch but if i targeting mode job tp. I hit it every time.

Before i was able to merge 80+ cars at a time. But now if i drive out of auto shop to a apartment garage i got unglitched. So no im stuck with duping 10 donors into the shop and merging 10 at a time. I made all the fully modded cars i needed the first 2 weeks. Now im merging 50+ unselected wheel colors ive gotten from the customer cars.

Im not sure if this happens to anyone else but if you only drive worn cars the customer cars show up with worn paint, worn pearl and matching wheels.

Same goes with matte only drive matte cars with a matte pearl and they all show up unselected matte with matte pearl and wheels.

Last edited:
Black Lotus

Black Lotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried to get mods to transfer to a weevil twice with no luck. It only made the car paint black and changed the license plate text. Has anyone else had this issue with any of their service vehicles?

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tez just confirmed a background update. This is patched as of 8 am oct 4th. We need a workaround

T

Tipsycho

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m having trouble save the Toros vehicle in the service shop is there a way to merge it and save it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register