Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know why the liveries aren’t merging like in thugs video?
Which Liveries and which cars?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks sick. I keep falling through when I try the APC. How did u get it done?
Thanks, and I managed to have it stacked inside of hot string so I could telepor in and out. Repositioning few times.

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey i just wanted to post a bit of a warning on here, while the PR4 can take part in this glitch the transfered wheels seem to have a bit of a speed reduction and if you have fully modded your car you will lose nearly every bodywork mod and have a couple stat based mods reduced.
Tho i do notice a bit more burnout grip and the wheels actually reduce your left/right width.

You talking about putting the PR4 wheels on other vehicles or bennys on the PR4?

You are right! I have the same issue. It does feel a bit different as well. After the repair it feels like it should.

So just to confirm you have the damage only when calling from office assistant? Can't say I've noticed a performance issue but the cosmetic one is a bit of a worry because we could get stuck with a bodged car in future. I can't understand the difference why it's OK calling from mechanic but not the assistant there's obviously something not right about it... We'd be wise to try work out what it is and fix it in case it comes back to bite us later. Won't be very good if the car is permenant damaged no matter how we call it out.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, and I managed to have it stacked inside of hot string so I could telepor in and out. Repositioning few times.
that's awesome you managed it. I got one to where I could teleport, but whenever I exited job it would just teleport me into passenger seat. is this because the passenger seat needs to be blocked off?
Post automatically merged:

I mean I literally had the apc stuck inside a sideways Cerberus and it still only teleported me to passenger side when I exited job....what am I missing?

Last edited:
xTwn

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Sin$
Found it!!! Best way to hit the glitch hit and hold both RT!! And Right Dpad. Hold right Dpad! Let go of RT and then press Left Dpad! Hit it everytime!!!!

Ravenmadaussie

Ravenmadaussie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply. How can I use this merge glitch and my maxed issi to make money?
This more a merge glitch for unique cars than a car dupe money glitch, u could do street cars but that's only about 100k per car ever 45min.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You talking about putting the PR4 wheels on other vehicles or bennys on the PR4?

So just to confirm you have the damage only when calling from office assistant? Can't say I've noticed a performance issue but the cosmetic one is a bit of a worry because we could get stuck with a bodged car in future. I can't understand the difference why it's OK calling from mechanic but not the assistant there's obviously something not right about it... We'd be wise to try work out what it is and fix it in case it comes back to bite us later. Won't be very good if the car is permenant damaged no matter how we call it out.
Yes, that is correct. Felt more "slidey" before the repair. I think I merged a Sandking XL to a benny's car before I merged that to the PR4 to get pure whites. I'll see if there is the same issue with my other character. Don't think I merged the Sandking XL directly on the PR4. Might try that and see if there is a difference. Doesn't seem to affect the other cars with F1 wheels.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can just make your own button map and just test the timing. Tweek it a bit and then add an additional mode for the Y/Triangle Dpad Spam
Have you got something working? Cause I did try that and I'm getting nowhere. (I'm trying with just right then left dpad as that's what I'm doing if not using the script)

I'm gonna try changing the script to left then right as that seems to be the only way to get different results. The other way round always returns to storage regardless of timing.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you got something working? Cause I did try that and I'm getting nowhere. (I'm trying with just right then left dpad as that's what I'm doing if not using the script)

I'm gonna try changing the script to left then right as that seems to be the only way to get different results. The other way round always returns to storage regardless of timing.
well from my experience yeah left returns to storage at any point if you hit it before the mod shop menu opens. I think that's what's changed vs how it was before, at least from my experience. Holding right and gas together does seem to do something as well....

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Wheels onto PR4 sry. I just noticed i wasn't to clear on that. I do like that it isn't as prone to take off sliding with changed wheels
Post automatically merged:

On ps4 i set dpad-L/R to L1/R1 for the first bit. On the unpause, teleport inside and store i had it take way longer. Ended up mapping "enter car" to L1 and just kept spamming (remapped L1) & left then spam circle, Until it finally worked. Might work better doing L1= L-dpad and R1=triangle tho.

Last edited:
Fabiannicholas

Fabiannicholas

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest you do the dpad trick on a faggio. That solved my life.
Somehow when I tried it on any other car I'd keep going back to garage whereas on a faggio if you fail, theres a 95% chance you will stay in the workshop and thats what makes it a whole lot faster. (I watched this on Mr Mofo's video).
Hope it helps

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, that is correct. Felt more "slidey" before the repair. I think I merged a Sandking XL to a benny's car before I merged that to the PR4 to get pure whites. I'll see if there is the same issue with my other character. Don't think I merged the Sandking XL directly on the PR4. Might try that and see if there is a difference. Doesn't seem to affect the other cars with F1 wheels.

It's the same with my other character unfortunately. And I used a different car for her. And going back over with rc2car hasn't fixed it either. I remember a similar problem to this when the car2rc merge first came out. The first time I went in any session and called the bandito out it would instantly be destroyed from damage. I realised going into the arena and interacting with the rc mod menu it wanted this $54 repair cost always before I could mod it. Also the rc had this same noticeably scuffed look while sat on the workbench until I repaired it. I thought it was going to be broken forever but it somehow fixed itself and I've no idea how. This smells like exactly the same problem. I think my next move will be to try get the PR4 to show up on in my ifruit and run a order through Charles with suspension mods set to 0. But it's not showing up so not sure if this will work.

Snarthakins

Snarthakins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hotfix out guys, dont restart, pressing right now registers as hitting it twice with no time in between to hit left, even with changing button config

DrunkenIrishman

DrunkenIrishman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hotfix out guys, dont restart, pressing right now registers as hitting it twice with no time in between to hit left, even with changing button config
I thought I was going mad because I couldn't hit it today :frown: that sucks man. Hopefully a workaround soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register