Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a method to merge only liveries?

I was going to ask this in the merge thread that was created but I cannot seem to find it..
No, this merge takes all components. Set 1 vehicles take set 1 and set 2 take set 2. Liveries merge are equivalent to the cars being merged.
Yes there is a way to flip Liveries and not lose your paint job. It may be more difficult after the last patch but is still possible.
You can find the method here:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/flip-bennys-liveries-using-oppressor-mk1-to-car.1789685/

codj02003

codj02003

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know how to do this with monster truck cant seem to get scuba high enough

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone know how to do this with monster truck cant seem to get scuba high enough
Get a car to go under the truck and find a place to stand that makes you teleport into the truck. Get your upgrades copied on you and then go to that spot where it allows you to teleport, then open Gerald Job from there. You dont need to do the gerald job while inside the truck, you just need to find a spot that allows you to teleport into the truck.

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For large vehicles like monster truck, use 3 faggios. Push all 3 to the outside of the box. Then swap them all for other large cars and after some messing around eventually you'll get cars jammed either side of the monster truck doors . That's what I did for my Mesa, because it had the same issue, faggio was too low.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had a happy accident when I merged the rat-truck and then upgrade it to monster. Looks like gold rims with Chrome edge.
image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
DrunkenIrishman

DrunkenIrishman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is more a discovery from a old glitch

I was messing about with the RC to CAR glitch last night (the old method) I managed to merge the car.... Maybe someone can make it easier, I know y'all are good at this.

Here was the exact steps I done

- Drive car in to arena work shop
- Get out of the car and change something on the RC
- Quick join a job (you will get a loading players screen)
- Get into the car
- wait untill it says 3/4 players
- Press and hold pause, let go and spam L DPAD

if done correctly you will see the car merged b4 you load up into the mission

back out of mission & edit car to save

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is more a discovery from a old glitch

I was messing about with the RC to CAR glitch last night (the old method) I managed to merge the car.... Maybe someone can make it easier, I know y'all are good at this.

Here was the exact steps I done

- Drive car in to arena work shop
- Get out of the car and change something on the RC
- Quick join a job (you will get a loading players screen)
- Get into the car
- wait untill it says 3/4 players
- Press and hold pause, let go and spam L DPAD

if done correctly you will see the car merged b4 you load up into the mission

back out of mission & edit car to save
Were u able to do this more than once?

DrunkenIrishman

DrunkenIrishman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just messing around with it seeing what worked and what didn't.

I only managed to merge one car due to it being so late for me and the fact I was testing different methods, quick joining different jobs ect.

I am thinking "the glitch" is to do with the timing of L DPAD and loading into the mission via quick job. (Maybe joining a friend in a mission may make it easier, I shall test it) and a few other things

I just got home so will have a blast

I thought I would share it because I know some of you dudes can crack glitches and make them easier, I shall get back to you shortly. Kind regards

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but this Way... never ever without a Video where you can see it´s working. I Try it now for 2h and can´t Merge only one Car

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry but this Way... never ever without a Video where you can see it´s working. I Try it now for 2h and can´t Merge only one Car
I've only been doing one at a time with Cerberus. The multi Car dupe is ok but i don't have the patience for it

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a video on first page. It works but getting the cars positioned correctly is a pain.
Post automatically merged:

Are u using cerberus or multiple faggios?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure where the difficulty is coming from. If I could post videos ide make one. Scuba tank method has been working for me. Only difficult cars are four doors as you can teleport into backseat. If that happens just redo the left dpad pause part again. Didnt even hop back into donor vehicle on retry.

Zvo03z

Zvo03z

Reaction score
Sin$
So does anyone have a way around using the faggios, it seems that you can no longer knock down the faggios in the arena

V

VallentinoRossi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it´s pateched. Faggio dosen´t Fall on the Ground anymore.

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rip.. Faggio is glued to the floor now lol. If you were in rest mode you're okay for now. Merge while you can.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a work around using old step instead of faggio.

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Might be a stupid question but why did we need a faggio to begin with? Why not just block both car doors with a pile of scuba tanks and do RC to car?

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Might be a stupid question but why did we need a faggio to begin with? Why not just block both car doors with a pile of scuba tanks and do RC to car?
For merging car to car. There's only so much you can do merging from the RC. That plus having an extra vehicle in the workshop area meant having to drop less tanks if it blocks some of the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register