• Views 37,954
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
edit: okay so I've finally managed to hit it. be forewarned though, it's a b**** to hit.

first off, both the faggio and rat truck method can be used still.

Second, if doing this car to car you need to have the driver side door off. only way you can enter the car fast enough to get the return option to pop up before the job loads.

now, as to the job itself, I've found the easiest way is to press start, wait a beat or two, then select the job. pause menu comes up. you know you've got it if you can press the back out button (b on Xbox for me) twice without closing the menu. from there, start a different contact mission of Gerald from pause you'll know it's also working if when that job loads, you hear the death sound and see loading in bottom of screen. start spamming y, leave the job, and hopefully you get in and the option pops up right away. if not start again from the phone.

Last edited:
Ravenmadaussie

Ravenmadaussie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also I got the RC to car to work using the Cerberus way, I set up my reciver car " the car I was putting the mods on" under the cerberus, then went to my modded RC and the done the teleport part of the glitch and pop it worked.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also I got the RC to car to work using the Cerberus way, I set up my reciver car " the car I was putting the mods on" under the cerberus, then went to my modded RC and the done the teleport part of the glitch and pop it worked.
okay what about for those of us without a modded rc bandito? is there a car to rc merge?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
U should start a new thread. Label it new rc to car merge after patch

Zvo03z

Zvo03z

Reaction score
Sin$
Also you can just bring a 3rd vehicle in as a doner and have the receiver car under a Cerberus or zhaba that way you can do car to car merging

raymo2u

raymo2u

GTA5 MASTER WIZARD
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found a way to merge the Sugoi yet? The Cerberus, Zhaba, Scarab have all been repeated fails because it has 4 doors and it doesnt like sitting under other vehicles or sliding under them.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found a way to merge the Sugoi yet? The Cerberus, Zhaba, Scarab have all been repeated fails because it has 4 doors and it doesnt like sitting under other vehicles or sliding under them.
the method i.mentioned above works, if you can get the timing of doing Gerald job down at the end

Snarthakins

Snarthakins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The new car is a waste off time, like like a pimped out Mazda and it's only front wheel drive, f1s look decent on it but better to keep it just for show

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this was dropped today also, could be of some help. credit goes to Mr mofo.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to hit the scuba method, I just say in the mod shop without the upgrades on the receiver car, big vehicle works for me 100% tho

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't seem to hit the scuba method, I just say in the mod shop without the upgrades on the receiver car, big vehicle works for me 100% tho
If your doing scuba method it can take multiple attempts of y and left dpad. All you gotta do is block off the doors again and repeat. I havnt hit it every single time myself. Sometimes I miss it.

J

Jasonm2400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If your doing scuba method it can take multiple attempts of y and left dpad. All you gotta do is block off the doors again and repeat. I havnt hit it every single time myself. Sometimes I miss it.
Thanks man, couldn't be arsed bringing a big vehicle back to the workshop garage for one merge, stupid sugoi with its 4 doors. ???, also reminds me of the old mc return car to storage dupe

Ravenmadaussie

Ravenmadaussie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U should start a new thread. Label it new rc to car merge after patch
I would, it's part of this merge, plus I let the YouTube's do there thing now as u can see, as I got flamed back in the ps3 Days for helping. And it won't be long before it's posted by someone who found it :wink:

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would, it's part of this merge, plus I let the YouTube's do there thing now as u can see, as I got flamed back in the ps3 Days for helping. And it won't be long before it's posted by someone who found it :wink:
Eastside boy found it. They are just showing a easier way to teleport straight in always and car to car with no Cerberus.

Ravenmadaussie

Ravenmadaussie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Eastside boy found it. They are just showing a easier way to teleport straight in always and car to car with no Cerberus.
No having a dig or who found what, its all good just saying I leave it to others who love posting, as like this there is a few was to do some glitches, and we do what works best for us, have a good one.

Bad4Bizz

Bad4Bizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hit it!!!!! It's not so hard if u know what ur doing. Grzz and tx

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a method to merge only liveries?

I was going to ask this in the merge thread that was created but I cannot seem to find it..

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a method to merge only liveries?

I was going to ask this in the merge thread that was created but I cannot seem to find it..
No, this merge takes all components. Set 1 vehicles take set 1 and set 2 take set 2. Liveries merge are equivalent to the cars being merged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register