• Start date
  • Views 37,950
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spe3c

Spe3c

Reaction score
Sin$
when I get to the last step when u spawn in garage with mission failed screen I use lag switch and once I turn in back on and hit x to retry mission I get blue screen of my game being forced closed? Anyone know why
Read a txt again , you need accept invite from phone with opt and X after quit and start again but start mission titan second time

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And reqesuting jobs is a pain. In filled up with the lester hiest I still have and when I call jobs wont show up anymore.. jeez I miss the old way

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And reqesuting jobs is a pain. In filled up with the lester hiest I still have and when I call jobs wont show up anymore.. jeez I miss the old way
And yes I was able to get my lowrider underneath my dubsta so I can do it this way. Will let know if I hit it

Spe3c

Spe3c

Reaction score
Sin$
Make cancel heist , call lester and there you have that option

Telikhilo

Telikhilo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank god I hit it now. Now it should be way easier to do this thank you all ??

blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My big fat thumb to spam circle and triangle

Snarthakins

Snarthakins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If this helps, I used cerebeus, faggio to start then today's new car, once your all glitched out etc etc and your can swap between cars, I mean having two in mod shop and meeting able to return car to garage etc, just switch between returning cerebeus/heavy car to receiver car to it's positioned perfectly and your have no issues teleporting in, if you have an old worn out controller, teleport in and out so your facing the car perfectly like having to almost be pixel perfect for the car to rc glitch, default location to edit rc bandito, now,when your request job, then are in last screen if Gerald/Simeon job and do the start then x (accept) with out controllers have to count to .75 of a sec, (best descriptor) to here the boop behind the start menu, then Titan of a job then again if you have an old worn out controller and you quit Titan to start spamming left dpad and y, spam it .75 sec post "are u sure you wanna quit this job screen"

Any one having any trouble, this is going to help, just helped an entire private lobby hit it in 3 tries it less,

.75 secs.
The coda being I used my bandito with f1s already on it as a doner

F

Flipp80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is pause accept job trick done from outside the reciever or inside?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is pause accept job trick done from outside the reciever or inside?
Sit in the receiver. Press pause accept job trick then it will teleport you outside the car with the option menu open. exit menu. proceed with next part of left d pad and y.

Last edited:
blade_venom

blade_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to change Cerberus slam van custom works pretty good for teleport. Actually very good.

Last edited:
D

Drunzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i never get the teleport to work
even if my car is under the cerbus it still opens the door and gets in my car no teleporting

DocVelez

DocVelez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i never get the teleport to work
even if my car is under the cerbus it still opens the door and gets in my car no teleporting
Stand off to the backside of the vehicle you want to teleport into. You want to be close but not too close.

Trying to enter from different spots and angles will eventually teleport you into the vehicle without the car door animation.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question: if we glitch the donor car out using the rat truck method, can use use the "hold pause accept job" method to make a merge happen?

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just wondering if teleport is even needed is all.... im figuring that the old way still works, just instead of pausing and left we have to do Gerald job first to prep; then unpause enter vehicle and left

Virus_Clan

Virus_Clan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just wondering if teleport is even needed is all.... im figuring that the old way still works, just instead of pausing and left we have to do Gerald job first to prep; then unpause enter vehicle and left
From my understanding your character does not get into the vehicle quick enough unless you teleport.

And don't you think the people on here would have figured that out already if it was true..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register