• Views 37,919
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This a workaround for the latest solo benny and f1 merge. Thanks to Mr Mofo for video tutorial and Mr Glitches for prior vid.

THIS METHOD IS PATCHED
I am not the founder, of teleport version 1. I found the information based off of a video found on youtube, they have no name or such. Ill post the link to the video to give them credit.

For this you will need a bunker, arena workshop, Arena Cerberus (donor) or large vehicle capable of teleporting (will explain further down), receiver car, faggio and snacks. Teleport version 1.

In this version you do not need to use scuba tanks to teleport but the receiver can only merge mods off a cerberus or a big truck.

TELEPORT VERSION 1 (Cerberus or big truck teleport).

1. Spawn in bunker then make your make down to arena.
2. Take faggio into modshop.
3. Hop off of faggio and walk to back rear tire. Drink a pisswasser while standing directly to the the side of back wheel.
4. Walk to opposite side of wheel where pisswasser was dropped. Go first person and walk into the faggio until it falls over.
5. Switch out of first person and push the faggio to the edge of the white box. The faggio tires should be on the outside of the box. When you hop on the faggio all you should see if option to modify only.
6. Go to cerberus and drive that into the workshop. This will push the faggio back into the workshop allowing you to modify two vehicles at once.
7. Hop back on faggio and return the faggio back to storage.
8. Bring the receiver car into the mod shop.
9. Once the receiver car is brought into the mod shop you should notice it will be stuck under the cerberus! Perfect, this is what you want.
Now either your car will be stuck directly under the cerberus or it will be hanging out of the back, either way works.
10. You want the ability to teleport into the receiver vehicle while its under the cerberus or its sticking out the back end.
11. Hop into the cerberus or large donor vehicle and press right to modify. Hop out. Make sure you can still teleport into receiver vehicle*
12. Call up a Simeon/Gerald job, I use Simeon because its quicker on phone. Once you receive the job, teleport into the receiver vehicle by pressing (Y) xboxone or Triangle if your playstation.
13. Open up the phone and go to the job from Simeon/Gerald. Hold options/start button and once you release it press A to accept the job.

*Two ways to merge using this method 14a or 14b. If you fail timing with 14a try 14b.

14a. The menu will stay open, unpause the menu and immediately spam (Y) xbox or (triangle) playstation and left d-pad.
*You will see your receiver be placed back into storage and have the merge modifcations.
15. Simply bring it back into the mod shop and change one thing to save its merges.

Merge complete*

If your having having trouble with first try this one instead.

14b. Once you teleport in, call up a Simeon/Gerald job. Once you receive the job open up the phone and go to the job from Simeon/Gerald. Hold options/start button and once you release it press A to accept the job. You will be teleported outside with the menu open.
14b. Switch over to online tab and start up titan of a job. Quit the job from that menu and immediately spam (Y) xbox or (triangle) playstation and left d-pad.
15. You will see your receiver car return to storage with the modifications from the cerberus. It will place you back into the A Titan of a Job, simply back out and the car is merged.
16. Bring the car back into the mod shop and modify one component for it to save.

Video tutorial:

** You will need a large vehicle to be the donor vehicle because it requires you to teleport into the vehicle to merge the components.

THIS METHOD IS PATCHED
TELEPORT VERSION 2 (ANY DONOR CAR AND SCUBA TANK GLITCH).

For this you will need to be a CEO or MC, a bunker, arena workshop, Arena Cerberus (donor) or large vehicle capable of teleporting (will explain further down), receiver car, faggio and snacks, scuba tank glitch outfit. Teleport version 2.

1. Spawn in bunker and register either as CEO or MC leader. You will need to do this for scuba glitch outfit.
2. Go to any store and buy a scuba outfit or equip one to your outfit slots doesn't matter. Just as long as your wearing it.
3. Go to a body of water that allows you to swim while wearing the scuba suit. Open your interaction menu and have outfit (any outfit beside the scuba suit) highlighted.
4. Walk into the body of water and as soon your you do the animation of putting on scuba tank/mask press (A) or corresponding button selecting the outfit. Close interaction menu.
5. Swim/Walk out of the water and go to CEO/MC management option. Then select Style option, and either press left or right once then once back the scuba outfit. When you swap back and forth between the outfits, scuba gear will drop. *If it doesnt drop scuba gear simply repeat step 3 & 4.

VIDEO OF SCUBA TANK GLITCH EXPLAINED:

6. Head down to your arena workshop with the glitched scuba outfit. SCUBA OUTFIT does not need to be repeated as long as you keep it equipped as outfit. Once you change it to another outfit you will need to repeat the scuba glitch. The scuba outfit will stick from session to session.
7. Take faggio into modshop.
8. Hop off of faggio and walk to back rear tire. Drink a pisswasser while standing directly to the the side of back wheel.
9. Walk to opposite side of wheel where pisswasser was dropped. Go first person and walk into the faggio until it falls over.
10. Switch out of first person and push the faggio to the edge of the white box. The faggio tires should be on the outside of the box. When you hop on the faggio all you should see if option to modify only.
11. Bring in any your donor vehicle in the mod shop. This vehicle will push your faggio back into the workshop.
12. Return your faggio back into the storage.
13. Hop into the car receiver and bring that into the modshop. This car is important for this step. you can teleport into it two ways.
14. When this receiver drives into the modshop it will more than likely position itself directly next the the other vehicle. Hop out when it blocks one side of the car. If it doesn't position dont worry. Follow the next steps.
15. Once the receiver is in place you will need to block the other door off of the receiver with scuba tanks. If the car doesn't position one side to be blocked off, simply drop tanks on both sides of car to block it off. *

16. Don't forget to modify donor car by simply hitting modify option then getting out of it before you proceed*
17. Open interaction menu, go to CEO/MC management, styles option and switch from left to right to drop scuba tanks to block the door. Once the doors are blocked see if you can teleport into the receiver.
***TANKS CAN DESPAWN, KEEP YOUR CAMERA ANGLED OVER THE CAR when dropping the tanks***
18. Once you teleport in the receiver, call up a Simeon/Gerald job. Once you receive the job open up the phone and go to the job from Simeon/Gerald. Hold options/start button and once you release it press A to accept the job. You should hear a beep from the phone as if it's been accepted.
19. You will be teleport outside the car with the menu open.
20. Unpause the menu and immediately spam (Y) xbox or (triangle) playstation and left d-pad.
*You will see your receiver be placed back into storage and have the merge modifcations. Back out of that job.
20. Simply bring it back into the mod shop and change one thing to save its merges.

Merge complete*

You will need a arena workshop, glitched scuba tank outfit, and the cars your merging.

**Some cars are exceptions as donors which will not require scuba tanks, look at bottom**

1. Spawn doesnt matter and register either as CEO or MC leader. You will need to do this for scuba glitch outfit.
2. Go to any store and buy a scuba outfit or equip one to your outfit slots doesn't matter. Just as long as your wearing it.
3. Go to a body of water that allows you to swim while wearing the scuba suit. Open your interaction menu and have outfit (any outfit beside the scuba suit) highlighted.
4. Walk into the body of water and as soon your you do the animation of putting on scuba tank/mask press (A) or corresponding button selecting the outfit. Close interaction menu.
5. Swim/Walk out of the water and go to CEO/MC management option. Then select Style option, and either press left or right once then once back the scuba outfit. When you swap back and forth between the outfits, scuba gear will drop. *If it doesnt drop scuba gear simply repeat step 3 & 4.

*Outfit will carry from session to session as long as you don't unequip it. If you do, then repeat the scuba glitch outfit part again*

6. Head to bunker with scuba outfit.
7. Bring receiver into mod shop.
8. Hop out of receiver.
9. Hop back into receiver and press right d-pad then left d-pad. Im on xbox one, I mapped my right-dpad to right bumper and left dpad to left bumper. Seems to be quicker for timing. **THE TIMING CAN BE TRICKY* but you need to do this to bring both cars into shop. Two things will happen if you fail. You'll either bring it into modshop without any cutscenes or it will be brought into storage.
10. If successful you will see the receiver name pop up in the bottom right corner and it will cutscene showing it drive back into the modshop
11. Hop out of the receiver vehicle and hop back into it. Press Left-dpad to send it into storage. You will be placed back into the workshop with the car.
12. Go into donor vehicle that is in storage and press right-dpad.
13. The vehicle will either glitch out or land ontop of the receiver.
14. Open interaction menu, go to CEO/MC management, styles option and switch from left to right to drop scuba tanks to block the door. Once the doors are blocked see if you can teleport into the vehicle
15. Stand outside the receiver vehicle and bring up the Simeon/Gerald Job on your phone. Hold the pause menu button and once you release press A to accept the job. You will hear an audible beep as if the job has been accepted from the phone. Your pause menu will stay open*
16. Unpause the menu and immediately spam (Y) xbox or (triangle) playstation and left d-pad.
*You will see your character teleport into the car and the receiver be placed back into storage with the merge modifcations. Back out of that job.
17. Bring car into mod shop and change one item. This will save merge.
*Merge complete.

**KEY TIP, for some larger donor vehicles if you stand close enough behind the donor vehicle front wheel, you may be able to teleport into receiver car without scuba tanks. Or you can teleport directing into the car if its being covered enough**
Example 1, arena sasquatch front tires will cover the driver side door. I walked my character right behind the front tire and could teleport into the receiver car. This is without scuba tanks.
Example 2, arena cerberus, it will cover the entire car, allowing you to teleport without scuba tanks.

Video tutorial thanks to Mr. mofoHD

This is on xbox 1, so yes this is working.

Progen I just merged on xbox one with F1s and PR4 on benny. Let the fun begin!

Last edited:
Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blocking the doors with tanks was what I'd been doing. It does work. although I found I had get one side of the car blocked by either a wall or the other car as they kept despawning. That plus when doing it that way just unpause as fast as you can instead of launching the second job.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Blocking the doors with tanks was what I'd been doing. It does work. although I found I had get one side of the car blocked by either a wall or the other car as they kept despawning. That plus when doing it that way just unpause as fast as you can instead of launching the second job.
Scuba tanks work!
Thank you, currently testing scuba tanks right now and will add this method once I complete it. Thanks!

TheChxice

TheChxice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, currently testing scuba tanks right now and will add this method once I complete it. Thanks!
Just let one of the cars spawn on top of the other and let them drive into a position where you can teleport into the reciever work's for me this way.

Found a easy way around the big vehicle thing!

So you just have to get the reciever car in such a position that you can teleport inside the car, if you get a smaller car like the furia you can drive it under the reciever when you enter the mod shop. Now just wait till the reciever is in such a position that you think you can teleport into it. Get out of the donator and try if. If it works just follow the steps above

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So you just have to get the reciever car in such a position that you can teleport inside the car, if you get a smaller car like the furia you can drive it under the reciever when you enter the mod shop. Now just wait till the reciever is in such a position that you think you can teleport into it. Get out of the donator and try if. If it works just follow the steps above
True I know of this way, only problem is it can be finicky with the positioning of the vehicle. Ill add similiar steps in OP. currently updating scuba tank method.

TheChxice

TheChxice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And one more thing to add, you don't need to start a job while in the pause menu just back out and spam Y and left on the d-pad
Works perfectly

kip4hours

kip4hours

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So fair play for the people to find the workaround for this hats of to them. But big but if you want to put cool wheels on other cars you have to pay out over 3 million to do it (so far to do it as only workaround I've seen) so I will not be trying this one out lol

C

ChittyBangBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So fair play for the people to find the workaround for this hats of to them. But big but if you want to put cool wheels on other cars you have to pay out over 3 million to do it (so far to do it as only workaround I've seen) so I will not be trying this one out lol
You only have to have one big vehcle or if you dont just buy one once. Might work with the monster truck as well

DocVelez

DocVelez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FYI, you can mod the Cerebus the exact same way.

If you have a car stuck underneath the front on the Cerebus (by bringing that car it into the workshop AFTER the Cerebus), you can teleport into the Cerebus’s cab the same way you would teleport into the car underneath the Cerebus.

Follow all the steps listed above. The only difference is you’re gonna take the mods from the car underneath the Cerebus (by hitting right on dpad and hitting Y/Triangle), then you “teleport” into the Cerebus (no “opening the door animation”), AND FINALLY, you do the Gerald Job/Pause Menu/Titan of a Job step.

Once you’re in Titan of a Job, back out then spam Left Dpad + Y/Triangle and BOOM. Your Cerebus will have the mods of the vehicle it was on top of.

EDIT: You need to make sure on the last step (where you spam Left Dpad + Y/Triangle) that you’re character isn’t close to the underneath car’s driver door. They will hop in that instead of the Cerebus and you’ll end up back in the garage slot with the underneath car.

Last edited:
Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Mr_Steal_Yor_M0M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This a workaround for the latest solo benny merge.

I am not the founder, I found the information based off of a video found on youtube, they have no name or such. Ill post the link to the video to give them credit.

For this you will need a bunker, arena workshop, Arena Cerberus (donor) or large vehicle capable of teleporting (will explain further down), receiver car, faggio and snacks.

1. Spawn in bunker then make your make down to arena.
2. Take faggio into modshop.
3. Hop off of faggio and walk to back rear tire. Drink a pisswasser while standing directly to the the side of back wheel.
4. Walk to opposite side of wheel where pisswasser was dropped. Go first person and walk into the faggio until it falls over.
5. Switch out of first person and push the faggio to the edge of the white box. The faggio tires should be on the outside of the box. When you hop on the faggio all you should see if option to modify only.
6. Go to cerberus and drive that into the workshop. This will push the faggio back into the workshop allowing you to modify two vehicles at once.
7. Hop back on faggio and return the faggio back to storage.
8. Bring the receiver car into the mod shop.
9. Once the receiver car is brought into the mod shop you should notice it will be stuck under the cerberus! Perfect, this is what you want.
Now either your car will be stuck directly under the cerberus or it will be hanging out of the back, either way works.
10. You want the ability to teleport into the receiver vehicle while its under the cerberus or its sticking out the back end.
11. Hop into the cerberus or large donor vehicle and press right to modify. Hop out. Make sure you can still teleport into receiver vehicle*
12. Call up a Simeon/Gerald job, I use Simeon because its quicker on phone. Once you receive the job, teleport into the receiver vehicle by pressing (Y) xboxone or Triangle if your playstation.
13. Open up the phone and go to the job from Simeon/Gerald. Hold options/start button and once you release it press A to accept the job.
14. You will be teleported outside the car. The options menu will be open, now go start up Rockstar created mission, A Titan of a job.
15. Once you are in the menu exit out of the job. **When you exit the mission Spam, Left-Dpad and Y a the same time**.
16. You will see your receiver car return to storage with the modifications from the cerberus. It will place you back into the A Titan of a Job, simply back out and the car is merged.
17. Bring the car back into the mod shop and modify one component for it to save.

Video tutorial:

** You will need a large vehicle to be the donor vehicle because it requires you to teleport into the vehicle to merge the components.
I'm currently trying to see if a smaller vehicle can possible make the same teleporting effect** So far I have only tested the cerberus. I will update OP if someone finds a different way to teleport into vehicle. Perhaps blocking the doors with old scuba tanks to teleport in will work.

You the man!! There's a method without Cerebus???

Shenmue182

Shenmue182

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
My cerebus is in my office garage, if I drive it back inside of arena will it create any dead spots? As its only supposed to be stored inside the arena.

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My cerebus is in my office garage, if I drive it back inside of arena will it create any dead spots? As its only supposed to be stored inside the arena.
That im unsure, use scuba tank method instead until you find out. If you return cerberus to the arena it will lock it into there, can not move it around after that.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me. Car doesnt merge

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Which one are you using? I have tested both methods.
This one. I have both vehicles in. Are we sure its y and left d pad? Why would it he y? That is the button to get back in car

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This one. I have both vehicles in. Are we sure its y and left d pad? Why would it he y? That is the button to get back in car
Yes it is Y, this merge requires you to teleport into the car. Cerberus version and scuba version require you to hit Y and left dpad to enter. You spam both at same exact time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register