• Views 37,952
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What a **** timing. No luck yet, at this moment this is so not worth it. Hope there will be a better workaround or at least someone who can explain a bit about the timing.
No way to explain it better than, right-dpad, tap the gas, then left d-pad. The time in between is negligible. Its all in one go, just have to find your timing.

Beheaded

Beheaded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I am having issues with now is that I fall through the ground when I bring in a second car and end up at chilliad.. Bit annoying ?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I am having issues with now is that I fall through the ground when I bring in a second car and end up at chilliad.. Bit annoying ?
Thats because your getting crushed stepping out lol, I have had that happen in the past. Got to let the cars stop moving but sometimes you cant stop it. Have to do it over lol
Post automatically merged:

Going to update OP, but just hit it again without rat truck. Wanted to see if another video was accurate. Will update soon.

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I give up on this one. RC to Car and Car to RC is better, since I don't need to do multiple cars.

Just want to merge like 40 modded street cars brought from DM :smile:)

No way to explain it better than, right-dpad, tap the gas, then left d-pad. The time in between is negligible. Its all in one go, just have to find your timing.

Not sure about this but I guess if you have a (super)fast internet connection, you better ensure you switch to wifi with low MTU settings.

Last edited:
D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I give up on this one. RC to Car and Car to RC is better, since I don't need to do multiple cars.

Just want to merge like 40 modded street cars brought from DM :smile:)

Not sure about this but I guess if you have a (super)fast internet connection, you better ensure you switch to wifi with low MTU settings.
Maybe some delay would help but no idea. My connection is relatively quick but Its hit or miss with timing. Rc to car is definitely easier. It'll save time of course.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Remap D-Pad left to L1, R2 to R1 and then press right on dpad, R1 and L1 at the same time.. you'll hit it within 5 minutes

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Remap D-Pad left to L1, R2 to R1 and then press right on dpad, R1 and L1 at the same time.. you'll hit it within 5 minutes
Ill test out in little while see if can get it consistently going.

mvpalways

mvpalways

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I completed every step and the parts did not save to my car

I did try it with a lowrider with hydraulics

And a manana street car if that means anything tho

Meatynug

Meatynug

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone found a way to merge the Sugoi yet? The Cerberus, Zhaba, Scarab have all been repeated fails because it has 4 doors and it doesnt like sitting under other vehicles or sliding under them.

I'm trying to do a Roosevelt with no box and no tire to a valor, and can't for the life of me get the scuba tanks to stay on the running boards (8 person car). Any ideas?

D

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm trying to do a Roosevelt with no box and no tire to a valor, and can't for the life of me get the scuba tanks to stay on the running boards (8 person car). Any ideas?
Four door vehicles are trickier because you can teleport into the backseat. It is possible to do sugoi and roosevelt. I have done both this past patch. Just have to redo tanks or use large vehicle. I would say reposition your cars so that your four door vehicle can be teleported through the trunk.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
brought my donor in, pushed me through the map, wtf, also can we mod 4 doors with this?

maxgammer14

maxgammer14

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been hitting it more consistently now. I have to use right, left, then gas, thats what works for me. So car to rc and rc to car still works. This is my method now after some trial and error. First glitch out rat truck. bring in issi next, return rat truck and bring cerberus, it stays on top of issi classic and then return issi and bring in the car you want to put stuff on underneath cerberus and merge from rc back n forth. To merge to the RC you need to first bring in two vehicles and then use gerald trick. I have modded suv's and cars it works for both.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even have a left dpad option when I tp in, how do I fix this?

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wanted to mention that if the right dpad left gas method still works, it can be done with any vehicle, not just the rat truck.

I

Immortal_Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as an aside, I believe the timing is now different. or it varies from car to car? for my example, the tornado custom, I actually had to press right and wait a beat before pressing left and gas, because otherwise doing it too fast just exits the modshop immediately, which wasn't the case before, or at least not with rat truck

S

Sgt Mango

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you merge another car into the night shark with this glitch because I've been trying for a while now and at the end it doesnt go into the garage when you press right and y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register