• Views 32,278
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Might be a stupid question but why did we need a faggio to begin with? Why not just block both car doors with a pile of scuba tanks and do RC to car?
The faggio is what glitched out the garage so u could have multiple cars in there at same time. Thats all it was used for.
Post automatically merged:

U could also use it to block doors but its primary purpose was to glitch out garage

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Currently updating the method, give it a few minutes. Need to make sure steps make sense. Wanted to get permission to use persons video.

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
Lol I’m sorry haven’t hopped on today. But is the 3 fagios patched cuz if not. Lol not ganna lie I think it’s the best method for multiple car merging. (Not using it for selling but for keeping)

Only reason why I say that is because once I get the initial setup. It takes like 45 secs a merge.
Tip-1 don’t need to go into the Titan Job, just press the pause button and begin the initial spam.
Tip-2 for the people that are merging multiple cars. After you are done the cars on the floor with the workshop you can replace the cars with the other 2 garages when you go to relocate and press Xb1-X/PS4-O (save you time from doing another setup)

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol I’m sorry haven’t hopped on today. But is the 3 fagios patched cuz if not. Lol not ganna lie I think it’s the best method for multiple car merging. (Not using it for selling but for keeping)
You can no longer move faggios around the garage. So yes, that is patched. It can not break the boundary of the slots that they are in, already tested. If they fall over they will teleport back into storage slot.

xTwn

xTwn-Xbox
Reaction score
You can no longer move faggios around the garage. So yes, that is patched. It can not break the boundary of the slots that they are in, already tested. If they fall over they will teleport back into storage slot.
Dammmmmmmmm
Post automatically merged:

The only thing I don’t get is why the hell they are worrying about the dam merge glitch rather than the current Gamebreaking Godmode Glitch ??‍♂ Some priorities need to get changed

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For merging car to car. There's only so much you can do merging from the RC. That plus having an extra vehicle in the workshop area meant having to drop less tanks if it blocks some of the doors.
Scuba tanks will despawns when you do Gerald Jon

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Current workaround is updated, if I made any mistakes ill clear them up! Enjoy everyone!

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey sometimes my scuba tanks disappear when i join the job. Is there any work around to that?
No way around that if your using scuba tanks, when you dont hit it one side of scuba tanks will dissapear. Just have to reapply them at the door.

*With some donor vehicles, you can teleport into the driver receiver if its being blocked enough depending on angle of car. Some larger trucks will allow for teleport into vehicle such as, sasquatch, cerberus, monster truck etc. For example, I used a sasquatch for my donor, and a tezeract for my receiver. The sasquatch front tire hovered over my driver side tezeract vehicle. I angled my person right behind that wheel and was able to teleport in without scuba tank.

Last edited:

maxgammer14

Reaction score
No way around that if your using scuba tanks, when you dont hit it one side of scuba tanks will dissapear. Just have to reapply them at the door.

*With some donor vehicles, you can teleport into the driver receiver if its being blocked enough depending on angle of car. Some larger trucks will allow for teleport into vehicle such as, sasquatch, cerberus, monster truck etc. For example, I used a sasquatch for my donor, and a tezeract for my receiver. The sasquatch front tire hovered over my driver side tezeract vehicle. I angled my person right behind that wheel and was able to teleport in without scuba tank.
I got it working now. The work around is perfect. Yeah what i did was put my cerberus as donor and magic slot issi for recieiver and the truck just stayed hovering over the issi even when no car was in the garage. Did not need to use scuba tanks or anything
*ALSO for me right, gas, then left d pad did not work, i tried many times. I use right, left, then gas works every time.

Last edited:

rhyno015

Reaction score
Is there any way this would work with merging onto Zhaba?

maxgammer14

Reaction score
Is there any way this would work with merging onto Zhaba?
get the zhaba to be on top of ur donor. Or use any car that teleports the car on top not into it. The issi clasic puts the second car right on top of it for me. So u could put in issi then zhaba take out issi and bring in ur donor.

mvpalways

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this still working? Having a lot of trouble with the timing if that's the case??

rhyno015

Reaction score
get the zhaba to be on top of ur donor. Or use any car that teleports the car on top not into it. The issi clasic puts the second car right on top of it for me. So u could put in issi then zhaba take out issi and bring in ur donor.
I still can’t manage to get the Zhaba high enough to teleport into it. Hopefully there will be another method where you don’t have to teleport into the car.

Divine Reign

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Timing for the rat truck is tricky, unfortunately but it does work. I have tested it myself and hit it multiple times. Faggio was easier but its patched.

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a **** timing. No luck yet, at this moment this is so not worth it. Hope there will be a better workaround or at least someone who can explain a bit about the timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom