Patched Solo Car to Car Arena Merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy Davey

☠️Dyn-O-Mite☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
The Outlaw released today, and it has all the Gun Running livery options. Does anyone know which livery set it has? Would love to make one with a unique livery.
Pretty sure it doesn’t have any hidden Liveries.
I have already merged it with a set one vehicle with a hidden Livery and nothing happened .
I Also merged it with a vagrant with Dolla Dolla and again no hidden Liveries.

MetalineMyke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah damm that's a shame. Thank you for looking into it.
I just hit this and left the outlaw with no livery, the gold bennys rims, a pure black crew primary with metal underlay and deep pearlescent..looks nice.. better than with the liveries imo..

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I just hit this and left the outlaw with no livery, the gold bennys rims, a pure black crew primary with metal underlay and deep pearlescent..looks nice.. better than with the liveries imo..
What did u merge it with?

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just want to point out that i found out purely by chance, that you don’t need a rat truck for this method. Can hit the cutscene with any car (i used the penumbra) and when in the mod shop i just back out of the menu and click return to storage without leaving the car. Same outcome.

GrandTheftAutoVI

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Can't hit this glitch anymore. I get every step right but when I can't get the pause left d pad to work anymore.

Jleong864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might need to turn my back on today and put it in rest mode again. I enjoy the benny's merge more than anything 😁

Jleong864

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am. But, every time the vehicle is returning to a car slot.
You should be kicked out of the car during the cutscene. If not that outcome and as you said the car is returning to the car slot then you are hitting left dpad too soon. Should hit left dpad instantly after you release pause like half a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom