Not open for further replies.
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am. But, every time the vehicle is returning to a car slot.
Then u are doing it wrong. There is no cut scene of the car going back. If that is what u see, your timing is wrong.

I

Itzdante

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try again today and report my findings. I used to do this with no issues.

L

Luak

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if there a current way to get Benny's on a vigilante?

G

GTAChaoricz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I merged one car and I want to merge another one,but if I drive an other car in the Modshop and do the glitch it’s not merged.
(Sorry for my bad English )

Loree2K

Loree2K

Reaction score
Sin$
How can I merge vehicle that can't be modified in the arena? like Oppressor MK2

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if there a current way to get Benny's on a vigilante?

You can with this merge and also the RC to Car method, but it looks ridiculous, the rear wheels/tires are about the size of the front when merged, they do not touch the ground. You can always merge it then let it revert if you don't like it. I wanted 3d paint and yanktons on my Vigilante so I just merged a car with stock wheels applied and it did not change the wheels.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I merged one car and I want to merge another one,but if I drive an other car in the Modshop and do the glitch it’s not merged.
if going back to back make sure to get in the car you want the mods from and right dpad then exit vehicle before getting in the car you want to receive the mods

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Then u are doing it wrong. There is no cut scene of the car going back. If that is what u see, your timing is wrong.
I had a feeling that was the case. The vehicle I was trying to merge was a Shotaro and holy heck, it's easier to use the RC to merge bikes.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How can I merge vehicle that can't be modified in the arena? like Oppressor MK2
You can't. The Oppressor MK 2 can only be upgraded in the Terrorbyte. There was an old merge glitch that allowed you to megre the Oppressor MK 2 but that method is has been patched for a long time now.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
U must maneuver the cars around so one always stays in the mod shop. If by accident, u end up with no cars, u will have to start over. Also. The last car in is the DONOR car.

Always1Shot

Always1Shot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
U must maneuver the cars around so one always stays in the mod shop. If by accident, u end up with no cars, u will have to start over. Also. The last car in is the DONOR car.
Just a heads up, last car does not need to be the donor car. Do it whatever order you like, just make sure whatever car you are taking the mods from was the last one you were inside. For instance, donor car can be the first car you bring inside, then then the car you want to merge to (sometimes easier depending on which cars you are using) and as long as you go to your donor car, change one thing then get back out (you’ll see orange loading circle) then you’re good to go.

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a heads up, last car does not need to be the donor car. Do it whatever order you like, just make sure whatever car you are taking the mods from was the last one you were inside. For instance, donor car can be the first car you bring inside, then then the car you want to merge to (sometimes easier depending on which cars you are using) and as long as you go to your donor car, change one thing then get back out (you’ll see orange loading circle) then you’re good to go.
Awhile back like you did finding out you can use any car besides the rat truck I was messing around with my 2nd character with the issi and noticed it too ?

A

Aragorn79

Reaction score
Sin$
I have Ruiner 2000 in MoC. How to put it in Arena ?
I too received a ruiner 2000 in my MOC doing GCTF. It was stuck in there.Calling it out I tried driving it to the Vehicle warehouse and then was stuck onto an infinite black screen. So I quit the app and restarted the game. Ruiner changed back to elegy :frown:. Did you find a way to save it to the warehouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register