This method works after 1/7/20 patch.
- Spawn in Bunker
- Rat Truck in Arena Mod Shop garage
- Car that is receiving mods in Mod Shop Garage level
- Car that is donating mods in Mod Shop Garage level
- Get in the rat Truck and press right d pad to go into mod shop
- Exit truck and get back in
- Quickly press right d pad, then gas then left d pad. Timing is crusial on this step. For me the three presses are almost simultaneous but order must be Right, Gas ,left.
- If you hit it, you will see the name of the Rat Truck (Bravado Rat Truck) in large letters on bottom right of screen and the truck will drive back into the mod shop.
- Get out of truck and back in. Check to see that you only have right d pad option on the top left instead of the normal two options (Right D pad to modify and Left to return to storage). If you only right d pad option, you are good to go.
- Get our of truck and walk to garage area and get into the car that will RECEIVE the mods. Hit right d pad to modify.
- Get out of this car and get back into Rat truck. Hit left on d pad to return to storage, You are now done with this vehicle.
- Get in car that will donate mods. Hit right on d pad to modify.
- once both cars are in mod shop get back into the car that will receive mods. While sitting in it, hold the pause button and as you release it quickly spam left on d pad.
- if you hit it, you will see a cut scene and your character will get out of the car. He will walk endlessley toward a wall. Go iinto first person and press both sticks in to activate n emote. Exit first person and you will be able to walk around.
- Go to the garage and the car that was to receive mods will be in a parking space with the mods on it. Take inito mod shop and change anything to save.
- You only have to do the rat truck step once as long as y ou always have at least one car in the mod shop. To do another set of cars, just switch the cars but make sure you always have at least one car in shop.