T

T2RG_GTA

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo car duplication glitch afterpatched

Requirements moc, elegy in arcade

1. Call out you moc and make sure it is empty

2. Now call out the vehicle you want to duplicate then take a street car and drive it in the moc that is empty

3. Walk out side and your car will have no tracker on it park it outside the arcade

4. Walk in the arcade go to the juke box and when it says press right on the d-pad press pause and start up a Titan of a job as soon as you accept the alert for the job spam right in the d-pad

5. When loaded in to the job back out and you should have the juke box menu glitched in the top left of the screen if not try step 4 again.

6. Now walk down to your garage do not press x or you will have to do it again but anyway walk down to your garage and jump in to the elegy when the engine start press x 1 time and you will have the option yes or no, press yes and as soon as you press yes keep tapping the gas

7. You should see you guy stand next to the car as the screen turns black if you see him in the car the you will need to try again from the start but If you see him on foot you will spawn outside on foot which is what we want.

8. Now jump in the car you want to duplicate that has no tracker and you will see the plate change to the alert we try to drive out

9. Request the moc and drive the elegy in accept the full alert this will put the street car to the elegy in the arcade the elegy now becomes the dupe and the original goes back to the spot to rince and repeat empty the moc

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Iloveelmo13579

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guy keeps getting back in car and outside i spawn in car
Post automatically merged:

Ight well on xbox 1 i cant hit this ive tryed about a good 15 times and my guy always spawns in car

Last edited:
aT IM FRESH

aT IM FRESH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

2. Now call out the vehicle you want to duplicate then take a street car and drive it in the moc that is empty

3. Walk out side and your car will have no tracker on it park it outside the arcade

4. Walk in the arcade go to the juke box and when it says press right on the d-pad press pause and start up a Titan of a job as soon as you accept the alert for the job spam right in the d-pad

5. When loaded in to the job back out and you should have the juke box menu glitched in the top left of the screen if not try step 4 again.

6. Now walk down to your garage do not press x or you will have to do it again but anyway walk down to your garage and jump in to the elegy when the engine start press x 1 time and you will have the option yes or no, press yes and as soon as you press yes keep tapping the gas

7. You should see you guy stand next to the car as the screen turns black if you see him in the car the you will need to try again from the start but If you see him on foot you will spawn outside on foot which is what we want.

8. Now jump in the car you want to duplicate that has no tracker and you will see the plate change to the alert we try to drive out

9. Request the moc and drive the elegy in accept the full alert this will put the street car to the elegy in the arcade the elegy now becomes the dupe and the original goes back to the spot to rince and repeat empty the moc

Heres a YouTube video tutorial ???

SMGLR

SMGLR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Thank you

K

Keezee

Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work on PC, the car will duplicate but when you change session it will be back to normal elegy. Pls remove PC from your tag.

MJslammer

MJslammer

Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work on PC, the car will duplicate but when you change session it will be back to normal elegy. Pls remove PC from your tag.
I do not understand why some people don't verify and just tag PC for the glitches. giving PC gamers false hope

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually the title and post don't claim that the dupes stick on PC, so as long as the duping itself works on PC, (e.g. doesn't require some ps4/xb-only feature) I'd say the tag is valid.
The dupe, potentially worth up to $1M, still can be sold before leaving the session, so it could be worthwhile to some players.
It's up to us PC users to figure out how to make it stick :smile:

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting, I'm finding this really inconsistent as to whether I end up outside on foot or in Elegy. Have tried new sessions etc

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for posting, I'm finding this really inconsistent as to whether I end up outside on foot or in Elegy. Have tried new sessions etc

same last night I kept ending up outside with Elegy..

K

Keezee

Reaction score
Sin$
Actually the title and post don't claim that the dupes stick on PC, so as long as the duping itself works on PC, (e.g. doesn't require some ps4/xb-only feature) I'd say the tag is valid.
The dupe, potentially worth up to $1M, still can be sold before leaving the session, so it could be worthwhile to some players.
It's up to us PC users to figure out how to make it stick :smile:
It wont let you see even in that session.

K

KrazyCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wont let you see even in that session.
I stand corrected, I just tried and it wouldn't let me, got the database transaction error.
I also tried using the last dupe instead of a stock elegy to overwrite in the arcade, hoping the dupe might later revert to the other dupe, but after changing session it reverted to the street car I had used initially to make the first dupe.
There's got to be a way to make them stick...

Volqueno

Volqueno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tapping the gas was inconsistent for me but by holding the gas I can hit it every time

J1PSY_12

J1PSY_12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still Working Use This video & follow all the steps to hit it fast

follow these steps - but before you call in the faggio - make sure you shoot the elegy until it catches fire. Call Mors insurance - replace the car ($1100) and then call in the faggio. It's the workaround and the car won't disappear.

Rinse and Repeat!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What cars can you dupe?
The best cars to duplicate are ones that have a lot of upgrades such as:
  • Elegy Retro Custom which sells for up to $985,000 per dupe.
  • Arena War Issi which sells for $1.78 million per dupe.
You can learn more about duping in general from this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know-about-duping.1365387/

You can learn about the daily sales limit from this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/daily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

GRAVESIGHT GAMING

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is sooo easy to do and i made a tutorial video to help any one having troubles btw thanks for all the support
your friendly neighborhood glitcher

Top Bottom
Login
Register