What's new

Patched Solo Car Duplication

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it solo? Pretty sure you can post a video so long as you put steps.

Yes, solo. Steps are like yours instead of using a dump and phantom wedge he uses a CEO vehicle and a Pegasus vehicle. On a mobile ATM, can't look up his steps besides his video on YouTube.

texmaniac

texmaniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, solo. Steps are like yours instead of using a dump and phantom wedge he uses a CEO vehicle and a Pegasus vehicle. On a mobile ATM, can't look up his steps besides his video on YouTube.
I used the mule and limo...just couldn't get the return vehicle step to work at the end. Think he used the brickade and mule...that was a no go for me either....

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I finally hit the car flip but not getting sucked into facility , I got 180 cars I give up until this can be simplified better but it’s still a great find no disrespect to the founder it’s just not for me at this time

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I used the mule and limo...just couldn't get the return vehicle step to work at the end. Think he used the brickade and mule...that was a no go for me either....

Going back to view it was a GCTF video not a solo, although he does have a solo method as well. Apologies for the mixup, but it appears it can be done Solo as well.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow this is disappointing. Why do people insist on putting Xbox One, PS4, PC, Nintendo, ColecoVision, commodore vic-20, ATM at your local bank, in the in the title they have tested it or have confirmation that it works before they put that in the title?

Xbox one...works. Toughest part is getting the car flip....too slow and its on its side...too fast and you fly over the yellow dot. I tried king Alex's version but never got it to work.
texmaniac confirmed that it works on Xbox. It works for me on PC, so it most likely works on PS4 too. It's just tricky to get the Vehicle flipped and accept the Facility Full alert. Usually the glitches don't work on PC, so since this is working for me on PC I imagine it works on consoles too. Why not do us a favor and confirm that it works.

Spazin

Spazin

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
texmaniac confirmed that it works on Xbox. It works for me on PC, so it most likely works on PS4 too. It's just tricky to get the Vehicle flipped and accept the Facility Full alert. Usually the glitches don't work on PC, so since this is working for me on PC I imagine it works on consoles too.
Bro come on, you're not new here and neither am I. He posted that it worked on Xbox One some 7 hours after you posted the glitch. I've been trying for a couple hours and never got it once. And when you fail the wait time to call these vehicles is almost worth just doing a f****** mission and buying the cars. LOL. Anyway I hope it works for someone. I'll stick to the solo one I'm doing now.

L

LupoAle08

Reaction score
Sin$
Boh? I do not understand ... I do everything like in the video, but when I put the car under the Dump, the facility full message does not come out. If I get out of the car, it disappears and a motorcycle appears. I was in session only by invitations. What session are you doing / trying? PS4

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Boh? I do not understand ... I do everything like in the video, but when I put the car under the Dump, the facility full message does not come out. If I get out of the car, it disappears and a motorcycle appears. I was in session only by invitations. What session are you doing / trying? PS4
You won't get an alert, you will be pulled into the Facility. Make sure you have the Interaction Menu up when getting in Vehicles and be sure to blow up an uninsured vehicle from the Facility.

L

LupoAle08

Reaction score
Sin$
You won't get an alert, you will be pulled into the Facility. Make sure you have the Interaction Menu up when getting in Vehicles and be sure to blow up an uninsured vehicle from the Facility.

Ahhhh! Thanks for the quick response. I did everything like in the video and I manage everything, only the final part, when I put the car under the Dump that I could not. So I can do it in session only by invitations ..? Or is it better to close the MTUs and do it in public? I'll try again soon.

I would like to give advice for the rollover phase. I use a "mesa" of the street, and going very slowly when I approach. As a facility I have the one in Zancudo, and it's very convenient to steal cars to use for glitches

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It wouldn’t suck me into facility on ps4 I was under the dump and non of this is new to me and I couldn’t get sucked in but that’s just how it goes sometimes I guess .

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhhh! Thanks for the quick response. I did everything like in the video and I manage everything, only the final part, when I put the car under the Dump that I could not. So I can do it in session only by invitations ..? Or is it better to close the MTUs and do it in public? I'll try again soon.

I would like to give advice for the rollover phase. I use a "mesa" of the street, and going very slowly when I approach. As a facility I have the one in Zancudo, and it's very convenient to steal cars to use for glitches
Session doesn't matter. Try being registered as MC the whole time.

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve come to terms that glitches are just that for a reason , what works for others might not go as planned for you even if your doing it right that’s the nature of the beast so to speak lol I still got around 160 retros and 40 deluxos so I’m not hurting .

L

LupoAle08

Reaction score
Sin$
Session doesn't matter. Try being registered as MC the whole time.

Ok, I try and place the result, I do not see why it should not work guys, since until the time to find me under the Dump, it worked everything exactly like in the video.

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, I try and place the result, I do not see why it should not work guys, since until the time to find me under the Dump, it worked everything exactly like in the video.
Try making sure your vehicle your using to flip lands back on the yellow circle are , everything still works like the video if you roll away from the circle but that may cause you to not get sucked in

I just realized I rolled off the circle and it all still worked but I didn’t get sucked in and that’s prob why

T

TimelessInk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try making sure your vehicle your using to flip lands back on the yellow circle are , everything still works like the video if you roll away from the circle but that may cause you to not get sucked in

I just realized I rolled off the circle and it all still worked but I didn’t get sucked in and that’s prob why
I got the same problem that my retro custom is under dump, but when I press Retrun to garage and go into vehicle at the same time (A + Y on Xbox), the car start the engine, seems moving, but I did not get suck in facility. And if I left the car, the car disappear and my motorcycle comes.

I got the exact same thing as you, didn't suck my car in facility and car will disappear the motorcycle comes instead. Have you find any reason about this, Bro?

D

DeVereor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sane thing for me on xbone, don't get sucked in and if get out of car it vanishes and bike shows up

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sane thing for me on xbone, don't get sucked in and if get out of car it vanishes and bike shows up
I added another video to the OP. Only thing I can think is that you don't have the Interaction Menu/Phone up when getting into vehicles, aren't destroying a street vehicle from the Facility, or aren't hitting the Facility Full alert when flipping the vehicle. You know you hit the Facility Full part (Step 4) if your Phantom Wedge disappears and nothing else happens when you accept it.

D

DeVereor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, I was being silly and not having interaction open whenever in vehicles. Thank you, works perfectly on xbone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register