Reaction score
Sin$
Too much involved with this glitch The give Cars to friends is much faster

DaGrImReAPeR

DaGrImReAPeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just tried thisgot in to the facilty with the car i wanted dupe then i teleported under the map on xbox one no dupe

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Y

Yes as soon as i spawn in the facilty

I dont get it
Weird, the dupe didn't show up in the slot of the destroyed Vehicle? Usually these glitches don't work on PC, not the other way around. This even works as a GC2F on PC.

C

CrckrJck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get pulled into the facility on step 9. I've waited a minute or so, tried moving the car around underneath the dump. If I get out of the car, it goes back to storage. On PS4

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get pulled into the facility on step 9. I've waited a minute or so, tried moving the car around underneath the dump. If I get out of the car, it goes back to storage. On PS4
Did you make sure to have the Interaction Menu or Phone up when you got in the Dump and car you are duping? Also, did you make sure to destroy the Uninsured Vehicle from your Facility?

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For those that don't have a phantom wedge like me KingAlex has a version just like this but your using a CEO and a Pegasus vehicle to wedge the car in between.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those that don't have a phantom wedge like me KingAlex has a version just like this but your using a CEO and a Pegasus vehicle to wedge the car in between.
You need the Wedge to flip your Vehicle. The Dump is to block off the Retro doors and TP so you don't need a CEO vehicle too.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need the Wedge to flip your Vehicle. The Dump is to block off the Retro doors and TP so you don't need a CEO vehicle too.

I'd post the video but it would get deleted. He flips no vehcile and uses a Pegasus and CEO vehicle. Wouldn't speak on it if I had not seen it myself. Appreciate you post just letting people know who like me don't have a phantom wedge there is another way.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'd post the video but it would get deleted. He flips no vehcile and uses a Pegasus and CEO vehicle. Wouldn't speak on it if I had not seen it myself. Appreciate you post just letting people know who like me don't have a phantom wedge there is another way.
Is it solo? Pretty sure you can post a video so long as you put steps.

C

CrckrJck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you make sure to have the Interaction Menu or Phone up when you got in the Dump and car you are duping? Also, did you make sure to destroy the Uninsured Vehicle from your Facility?
Yep, did all those things, but dont get pulled in at the end. Tried quite a few times, I give up on this one, I'm pretty full up anyway. Going back to Madden, but thanks for trying to help!

texmaniac

texmaniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox one...works. Toughest part is getting the car flip....too slow and its on its side...too fast and you fly over the yellow dot. I tried king Alex's version but never got it to work.

S

Sinister124

Reaction score
Sin$

Same deal. Can drive around but don't get dragged in and can't park in any garage. (PC)

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t get the alert when I’m on my side on ps4 I’m not sure what’s the problem

I wonder if ramp buggy will work if you pull on the ramp and accept the alert , wheels will technically be off the ground

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
took me 25 minutes to get the flip part right then the retro didnt get sucked in on the last part.

IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO GET A FRIEND THAN IT IS TO DO THIS GLITCH.

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see now from a old comment how to do it but will this work if your upside down and accept the alert then just roll the car back over on it’s wheels or something

texmaniac

texmaniac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see now from a old comment how to do it but will this work if your upside down and accept the alert then just roll the car back over on it’s wheels or something
The car will try to correct itself right side up when the alert pops up. This glitch is tricky...the timing has to be just right. After the flip its pretty easy...

Top Bottom
Login
Register