Patched Solo Car Duplication

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You Reset your application?

I also get a message saying “you cannot enter the facility with this vehicle”
Gotta wait a minute. When you pull under dump don’t make contact with it. Teleport back and forth a few times. Highlight over return vehicle. Teleport back in vehicle and it should still be selectable. Get back out of car and then quickly x and triangle and it mwill work.

D

Dingus85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working PS4.

Tricks,
Do not make contact with dump and duplicating car in my case retro elegy custom.

I teleport out and then back in car to make sure it works. From there I get back in car, I highlight over mc and click it and then teleport outside car. The return to storage option should become enabled. I teleport back in car and then back out quickly and the option to return vehicle to storage does not disappear. From there, I go back out of car real quick and then quickly hit x and triangle and it works every time.

Also when approaching ramp to flip car. Give it a test run or two. Make sure you use the exact same tire marks and speed that you know will flip the car. So on the attempt you plan to accept alert, before you make contact with the wedge, hit circle and if you hit it right just like you should have confirmed on your test run, immediately hit x to accept the alert and you’ll be on your side. The sand king obviously works and the dune buggie is great too. Now I have done it with random suv’s But it’s worth driving to an area the sand king and buggy spawn. They will save you time in the long run.

C

Crusherx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On another note, a tip gathered from the new thread and their video. Return vehicle + F (PC) trick without moving the dump truck away from yellow circle and then driving the dupe car to the yellow circle can also work.

This will save you time with re-positioning vehicles.

M

Marshalljmp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So what happens when you try to do it?

Still working PS4.

Tricks,
Do not make contact with dump and duplicating car in my case retro elegy custom.

I teleport out and then back in car to make sure it works. From there I get back in car, I highlight over mc and click it and then teleport outside car. The return to storage option should become enabled. I teleport back in car and then back out quickly and the option to return vehicle to storage does not disappear. From there, I go back out of car real quick and then quickly hit x and triangle and it works every time.

Also when approaching ramp to flip car. Give it a test run or two. Make sure you use the exact same tire marks and speed that you know will flip the car. So on the attempt you plan to accept alert, before you make contact with the wedge, hit circle and if you hit it right just like you should have confirmed on your test run, immediately hit x to accept the alert and you’ll be on your side. The sand king obviously works and the dune buggie is great too. Now I have done it with random suv’s But it’s worth driving to an area the sand king and buggy spawn. They will save you time in the long run.
So only drive under it enough to warp?

D

DrWatson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm that this solo method is still working? The other solo "ramp buggy" method stopped working for me this morning.

S

Shadow1

Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me this morning but had no issues last night. Afraid it might be time to wait for the next one. PC btw

B

botox81

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me this morning but had no issues last night. Afraid it might be time to wait for the next one. PC btw
same for me on PC it won't suck car in facility anymore, last night worked.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thing i read thru that other method before it got deleted cause this one just wont work for me. Always end up under mt chiliad and best i got was it transferred the car to facility n no dupe.

Good thing i read thru that other method before it got deleted cause this one just wont work for me. Always end up under mt chiliad and best i got was it transferred the car to facility n no dupe.
Lmfao just realized my problem. Forgot from before doing tp dupes that you have to own motorcycles lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that sucks. Restarted bout half hour ago and now get car cannot be stored. Knew i shouldnt of restarted. Too bad i realized what i was doing wrong a half hour too late lol

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not working for me either, looks to be patched. :frown:

Still able to get sucked into a full Facility with a regular car though. Just can't store other players cars or the Returned Retro. Maybe a workaround, get on it peeps. :sneaky:

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Confirmed patched all methods besides the bunker method now

Which isn’t a solo

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Lmfao just realized my problem. Forgot from before doing tp dupes that you have to own motorcycles lmfao
Does it work for you? Admins deleted my post.

L

Lennard Pearce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So is the ramp buggy method patched also? I was going to try this today after seeing the video but thread has been deleted?

Top Bottom
Login
Register