What's new

Patched Solo Car Duplication Unlimited Money Glitch

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So on PC if i use daily sell limit bypass can i sell unlimited number of cars?
and secoend question is...On PC if I duplicate say retro customs with this glitch they will be there for ever not turning or disappearing?
I'm sorry about these dump question :smile: but cuz i'm a beginner glitcher :biggrin:
With sell limit bypass on PC you can sell as much as you want and won't trigger a limit. The dupes are not disappearing for us either. :happy:

D

Dozler XB1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well for me it seems to be a number restriction. I can only own 2 10 car garage properties. If i try to purchase a 3rd [2nd character only] it asks to replace one of the first 2. Still have CEO, MOC and bunker. I'm sure theres some mission trigger or something I just haven't done anything on my second chara other than dupe retros lol.
When you go to buy another apartment or garage, there isn't a 'Empty' option on the bottom of your list? Does your CEO Office have 3 Garages?

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you go to buy another apartment or garage, there isn't a 'Empty' option on the bottom of your list? Does your CEO Office have 3 Garages?
Yes, CEO has all 3, and no there's the two apartments and that's it, I just checked a couple nights ago when I bought the route 68 garage for the dupe. I had to purchase it over the other apartment i had at the time Weasel Plaza.

xxgreyhoundzzxx

xxgreyhoundzzxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
With sell limit bypass on PC you can sell as much as you want and won't trigger a limit. The dupes are not disappearing for us either. :happy:
Why do people on pc do money glitches when there's hackers

N

nhindian

Reaction score
Sin$
So if I start with a clean, custom plate and do this glitch, do I get dirty dupes? Sorry for the question but I started with the other dupe glitch (where you had to rebuy the MOC bay) and that one gave clean dupes.

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a sell limit bypass on ps4
Yes, search this thread or check out DeadGamingLive's channel. 
So if I start with a clean, custom plate and do this glitch, do I get dirty dupes? Sorry for the question but I started with the other dupe glitch (where you had to rebuy the MOC bay) and that one gave clean dupes.
You should always start with custom plates if you can. Read the OP for more information.

fightcrewkit

fightcrewkit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoa just hit daily limit - using daily limit bypass :smile:

Don't know how many i have sold today, but A LOT. Maybe 40?

D

Dozler XB1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, CEO has all 3, and no there's the two apartments and that's it, I just checked a couple nights ago when I bought the route 68 garage for the dupe. I had to purchase it over the other apartment i had at the time Weasel Plaza.
I wonder if the game is counting your CEO Garages and your Motorcylce Club Garage as your normal apartments/garages. Idk man, I started my character few days ago, literally just set up for the glitch and that's all I've done on the my second character, only a level 6 and I have all Garages n what not.

F

flexeh

Reaction score
Sin$
I hit the daily limit this morning and I ain't sold one today lol! Sold like 6 cars yesterday and still haven't been able to sell today!

That was pretty much the first load of cars I've sold in ages! They was dirty though :frown:

Last edited:
fightcrewkit

fightcrewkit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you bypassing? D/C, Creator or Alt+F4?
Don't know what this D/C means. I use function key on my laptop which disables wlan adapter. Its instant disconnect. I use this as soon as screen fades black and i hear click noise in the background. After this i switch to Trevor, accept first "leave online" message, then accept second "error - not saving" message. While loading into SP i restore connection and log back into SC, at this point im in SP. When i get back to online i see "game saved" notification. Im sure im doing it right, im selling dirty dupes and have no restrictions from this. I think maybe game has some kind of independent counter, lets say those 40? 
Umm no ok, i sold one street car without bypass, if that matters :smile:

S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Whoa just hit daily limit - using daily limit bypass :smile:

Don't know how many i have sold today, but A LOT. Maybe 40?
Ummmm... You sure its a bypass?? With no exploit level the game will let you sell up to 40 before hitting your first limit, it'll immediatly raise your level. I'm hoping you were doing it right/it works!!!

JessicaNigri

JessicaNigri

Reaction score
Sin$
Uhh, so last night I hit the daily sell limit on XB1 and I have custom plates. I'm really confused as to how that happened.

M

mcmaxyt

Reaction score
Sin$
Good afternoon, I have a question because I have seen on this site that some people can't sell some dupes.

I have duped many elegy from the same car, can I sell the dupes ?

Scott D

Scott D

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, my first post here.

This glitch has resulted in the 2nd time that I've successfully duped a vehicle and it's safe to say I'll never have to again! So easy.

On Sunday, a friend had been reading Youtube comments where someone was wondering out loud what would happen if you kept duping even though you had no garage spots left.

I knew I had already done that by accident, so I sold one, logged out, logged back in and saw that it had been replaced, like others here have mentioned.

I called it a "cloud dupe" and I think it's a by-product of the programming that involves trading in a 10 car garage for a 6 car garage, just for example.

The cars in spaces 7 through 10 are put in "storage" and it's safe to say all of these cloud dupes are in storage, waiting for a spot to open up.

One weird thing has happened, though. I tried to purchase the XA21 this afternoon, selected the garage where there was one open spot (I had sold a dupe out of that garage earlier) and it wouldn't let me put it in the empty spot.

It looks like I'll be overwriting a dupe to do it. I'm on PS4, by the way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register