Xbox One PS4 Working **SOLO**Car Duplication Money Glitch

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Lia_m, Jan 28, 2019 with 1,255 replies and 100,294 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes
    [doublepost=1550278697][/doublepost]
    Like I mange to get it to work 2 times and now all the cars go invisible and don’t load

2. Duge

Duge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't put the crew emblem on all of your cars .It should only be on 2 or 3 cars that just stay in there spots. I have 2 elegys in slots 3 and 4 with the crew emblem. Slot one is my fully upgraded issi with NO emblem, slot 2 is a free elegy that I dupe over.

3. ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I only have the two elegy rh8s with the crew emblem

4. ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Also everytime I do this glitch it adds a crew emblem on the issi

5. los santos guy

los santos guy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your doing something wrong you should put crew emblem on the cars 2 different spots. Then switch to glitched crew.

6. ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I’m doing it right
    [doublepost=1550294135][/doublepost]
    Like I have to keep moving elegys to the 2nd spot to dupe over I thought I could like dupe the second spot and go down the line

7. ACG Crazy

ACG Crazy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    But I noticed that after I do the glitch it adds the crew emblem on the car after I removed all crew emblems off the main issi

8. DimOrca

DimOrca Newbie

Ratings:
    Are there anymore crews those are all full from page 10

9. Rusty420jk

Rusty420jk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I cant believe this still works

10. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Been working for months

• Like Like x 2
  11. Rusty420jk

Rusty420jk Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know I used it with magic spot when it first came out to change bennies on my vigilante i just cant believe they didn't patch it yet hopefully they never will

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    mini map dissapears....then a second or 2 later screen goes black , then reapears with mini map?
    [doublepost=1550341594][/doublepost]
    not long enough to get to blue circle

13. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Use 2-3 cars with crew emblem.
    If cars not invisible when you swap them around (the oes with crew emblem) start a MC Club and they will.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Kapricorn53

Kapricorn53 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the car turns invisible, I got out of an invisible car.... after leaving titan mini map goes , then comes back...dunno, I'll try again...cheers

15. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    You only have one glitched car? If so, try adding atleast one more, and there should atleast be time enough ... Sounds a bit weird what you explain, but usually its time to click the garage after the job that is the problem... Hope you get it, its an awesome glitch =)

16. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    On xb1. Trying the elevator method. It looks like everything is working (no mini map) and I hover over another basement and run to the blue circle and swap cars, they always just swap. Never dupe. I have three glitched crew RH8s in the last three spots and I tested by swapping the last two and they turned invisible. I changed sessions a few times.

edit: I fixed it! I wasn't actually selecting another floor I was just hovering over one. Just made a 1.7 mil dupe. Very happy.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  17. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah this shouldn't be patched for while longer yet

18. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was having a hard time with the door method but the elevator with criminal starter pack is super easy. This is fast I like it :smile:
    [doublepost=1550363284][/doublepost]I use my MOC to save the dupe. Then since I'm in MC i use my Oppressor MkII to return the NC and just enter garage 3. The dupes are filling garage 2.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Decavape

Decavape Enthusiast

Ratings:

Hey there,

I know ur post is old but.....
    Did you make sure you have personal vehicle storage in ur MOC? Not weapon and vehicle workshop. Vehicle workshop won't work. Gotta be personal vehicle storage.

20. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm not doing it any more filled both characters of issis and had 200 mill in bank lol but I found using glitched crew method used the nc doors then a blacklisted job was faster then titan mission and parked moc on a hill so cuts out animation 1 minute 45 per dupe crazy glitch lol oh anyone can get a blacklisted job aswell look on social club for one put it in bookmarks takes you to clouds and back down fast :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1