What's new

Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
JamesGray01

JamesGray01

Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody please help me I just spent 3M on a issi classic to dupe and when I go to my MOC it says ‘unable to enter as this vehicle cannot be modified by in the MOC vehicle workshop

C0ntofmoistness

C0ntofmoistness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody please help me I just spent 3M on a issi classic to dupe and when I go to my MOC it says ‘unable to enter as this vehicle cannot be modified by in the MOC vehicle workshop
you would need to buy the personal vehicle storage not the weapons and vehicle work shop.

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You need personal storage.

MulaMulaOG

MulaMulaOG

Reaction score
Sin$
3rd Bay to add V Storage, also this is still working on PS4

C0ntofmoistness

C0ntofmoistness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can some one help me with putting the vehiclein the right place cant get the moc blue circle

J

Jamaine Pires

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone confirm if the rooftop method from page 33 still works on Xbox?

B

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the difference between the normal glitch (from page 1) and the roof glitch (page 33)? And why can't I get both of them to work? When I exit the arena garage with the elegy I'm getting out with the elegy and not on foot. I'm on xbox one

pixel fire

pixel fire

Reaction score
Sin$
ive been trying this glitch but everytime the car doesnt dupe and i just have an elegy plz help

Grassy

Grassy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can some one help me with putting the vehiclein the right place cant get the moc blue circle
Yo just put the trailer in an open area , the blue area bs is some way of Rockstar preventing us doing some of the old dupe glitches back when MOC came out

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the difference between the normal glitch (from page 1) and the roof glitch (page 33)? And why can't I get both of them to work? When I exit the arena garage with the elegy I'm getting out with the elegy and not on foot. I'm on xbox one
are you using a friend in a different targeting mode to teleport

JamesGray01

JamesGray01

Reaction score
Sin$
Can somebody help me I watched the video because I couldn’t get it to work and it said I needed to set up a heist so I set up the first heist and everytime I pressed right on the D-pad to view the heist board it put me straight into a mission what heists are you using?

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does still work on Xbox one.

Here is some tips.
1. You can't mix the wall method and the rooftop mehod.
2. If you can get the blue circle on MOC try buying the hauler cab. (Wall method)
3. If you are having problems with right on dpad at heist board. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACTIVE SETUPS. IF NOT COMPLETE ONE IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH HEIST.
4. Have personal vehicle storage for MOC on bay 3.

If I could help anyone on Xbox add me loudhous3

Grassy

Grassy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Here is some tips.
2. If you can get the blue circle on MOC try buying the hauler cab. (Wall method)
3. If you are having problems with right on dpad at heist board. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ACTIVE SETUPS. IF NOT COMPLETE ONE IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH HEIST.

Instead of wasting time on a setup you can call Lester, cancel heist, then you'll have the heist replay board with the the right on the d-pad part working

JamesGray01

JamesGray01

Reaction score
Sin$

Here is some tips.

Hey could you add me on Xbox my name is JamesGray96 or just tell me what heist set up you are using

JamesGray01

JamesGray01

Reaction score
Sin$
Read the third tip. Any Heidt make sure you have one set up completed.

I had the first heist set up and had the first part done and everytime I pressed right on the D-pad it took me straight into the second setup and wouldn’t let me look at the board

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the first heist set up and had the first part done and everytime I pressed right on the D-pad it took me straight into the second setup and wouldn’t let me look at the board
Are you holding pause and then hitting right on dpad? It's a timing thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register