Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe page 3 or 4 i put screenshots of where heli goes. you can exit heli and switch to franklin or stay in but it has to ve touching that vent. ill make a clip

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you make a short clip of you doin the rooftop method. Just like after you walk out without car , cause when i walk out without car very rarely i can hit pause and hover over H in map and i get my map back, if not ill have to tp to roof job, then try the switch to frank thing thats when i get black screen, . Or i could fly to the roof , bit what am i suppossed to do when i get to the roof in a heli?

Even whenn i try tue wall method now it doesnt show the blue marker at back of moc when i return, so i cant save the car.
If i leave the car further and then cant get my map back the car will be bricked, so still cant save the car.
What console are you on?

Y

Yugo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys,

I noticed a problem can some one help me?

So, first i bought issy full upgraded sel price (car1)1.8M started the glitch dupe sel price (dupe1)1.8 this one i stored in facility. So i thought lets try a dupe again. It worked but the sel price (dupe2) was 1.7. So i thougt thats weird i sold the car no problem and got back to check the other dupe and first car so the (car1) was first 1.8 and now 1.7? Can some one explain me what im doing wrong?

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys,

I noticed a problem can some one help me?

So, first i bought issy full upgraded sel price (car1)1.8M started the glitch dupe sel price (dupe1)1.8 this one i stored in facility. So i thought lets try a dupe again. It worked but the sel price (dupe2) was 1.7. So i thougt thats weird i sold the car no problem and got back to check the other dupe and first car so the (car1) was first 1.8 and now 1.7? Can some one explain me what im doing wrong?
The first car you sold must have been the original car. Dupes are always worth a little less.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this glitch can be used to merge cars with yankton plates ?

I sold the on that was inside my moc? Is that my dupe?
Yes, the 1st time you do this the original goes to where ever you took the elegy out during the glitch. The one in the moc after the glitch is the dupe.

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing it now and all works fine if you need me to join a session with you or something i am happy to do that so we can figure out what's going on for you just let me know i am pretty much messing around right now anyway finding faster way to duoe oppressor cause someone asked if i could

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Even whenn i try tue wall method now it doesnt show the blue marker at back of moc when i return, so i cant save the car.
If i leave the car further and then cant get my map back the car will be bricked, so still cant save the car.
Your car isn't in the right spot or you are using a big MOC truck instead of the smaller hauler truck.

If you're using the rooftop method it doesn't matter, but if you use the wall method you need to make sure before you start the glitch that the blue circle is available when you're on foot and that you have the option to store the car when you're in

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your car isn't in the right spot or you are using a big MOC truck instead of the smaller hauler truck.

If you're using the rooftop method it doesn't matter, but if you use the wall method you need to make sure before you start the glitch that the blue circle is available when you're on foot and that you have the option to store the car when you're in
The wall method was working for me fine u til other day, now everytime i come back i have no blue circle, i have the small truck.

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The wall method was working for me fine u til other day, now everytime i come back i have no blue circle, i have the small truck.
Ok weird but do you see the blue circle when you're on foot and before you leave the bunker?

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok weird but do you see the blue circle when you're on foot and before you leave the bunker?
Anyone that wants to join up real fast so we can see what step is getting skipped or messes up

J

Jok3SonU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have never personally had any problems except for the apartment glitch, and I change sessions. I had made 122m on my new account for a month with 90m worth of dupes to still sell and making more. Don't give up!!

Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont hit every glitch everytime hell you can go back and look it took me 5 hrs just to land the heli in the right spot before they changed this post to the wall method i kept getting the black screen or this and that. then someone made a job on the roof and i was able to then hit it everytime. then i made jobs to the tower arena bunker and nightclub to make it faster. i have no problems with the roof method. ive hit it every since i got off the black screen. no problem doing the apartment style glitch. i float through this like butter now. even when my second character was getting black screen from the job i was able to land the heli in the right spot then boom no more black screen. made a job for the roof myself and still have not got a black screen. idk ive been doing glitches a long time. at first this one took 10 min per dupe. with the jobs i made its down to 5. some people have problems when others dont

no sir that is the "solo" teleport method. you absolutely have to use a friend in different targeting mode on xbox and ps4. you can always sell any high priced vehicles you own to come up with a few million
Got a friend now and did the fast farm
I’m on a new account, had nothing to sell there lol

N

Nanatsu No Taizai

Reaction score
Sin$
WORK PS4 AND XBOX
AND FULL SOLO

exclusive glitch founders: xFeaaRz & KiMH4cK (formerly called: teamH4ck h14)

required:
- a bunker
- a mobile operation center
- a luxury apartment with a choice of style
- free aim for teleportation
- invitation session

1 - Appearing at the bunker.
Place the car against the wall and the pipe so that you have the message to enter the MOC.
You should have the blue circle to get into the truck on foot.
IMPORTANT: Change outfit to save the location of the car.

2 - Enter your Deluxe apartment and put yourself on the board.
Press the Options key and release when you press the right arrow.

3 - In the break menu on the board, go to online and world criminal entry pack and sharks cards.

4 - Press L1 and Go to the touchpad interaction menu, go into apartment style and change style several times without buying. Go back with O and start changing the style again until black loading is done.

Without map:
go to the nightclub, arena or complex and press R2 in a RH8, you will go out without a car. Go to the bunker, Enter the truck, and come out again. you can save your car. Return to editor mode to start again.

:thumbsup::wink:

I can do the glitch perfectly. There is an "Apartment TP" job, "Nightclub TP" job, "Eclipse Rooftop" job and "Farmhouse TP" job. I use the TP glitch to move between places and dupe in 7.5mins.

However, I have to switch session every dupe because the heist board keeps flickering. So thr minimap glitch works once and then stops working. It doesnt take long to switch sessions, though. Options>Creator>Options>Online>Invite Only takes 30 seconds or less to load a new invite only session. I jus want a way to rinse and repeat faster without leaving the session.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can do the glitch perfectly. There is an "Apartment TP" job, "Nightclub TP" job, "Eclipse Rooftop" job and "Farmhouse TP" job. I use the TP glitch to move between places and dupe in 7.5mins.

However, I have to switch session every dupe because the heist board keeps flickering. So thr minimap glitch works once and then stops working. It doesnt take long to switch sessions, though. Options>Creator>Options>Online>Invite Only takes 30 seconds or less to load a new invite only session. I jus want a way to rinse and repeat faster without leaving the session.
i never leave the session with rooftop method

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres 3 clips of rooftop method. It will only let me record 2 min at a time
Clip 1:

Clip 2:

Clip 3:

Last edited:
JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clip 1:

Clip 2:

Clip 3:

Ill be on soon, im gonna try it from the exact spot you did on the roof. Usually i walk well away from the job marker before i switched to frank

N

Nanatsu No Taizai

Reaction score
Sin$
Clip 1:

Clip 2:

Clip 3:

I do it the same way with vinewood night club. The first time I have no problems. After i make the first dupe and try again, the heist board-minimap glitch never works. So i always end up switching sessions. Maybe i"m not the glitch master i used to be xD.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I do it the same way with vinewood night club. The first time I have no problems. After i make the first dupe and try again, the heist board-minimap glitch never works. So i always end up switching sessions. Maybe i"m not the glitch master i used to be xD.
i always get that part in less than a min. you have to just play with it. you dont need to change sessions if you have problems just back out of the menus and start over. theres no easy way to get it you just have to keep at it. sometimes i hit it instantly other times i have to play with it. eventually youll see the border of the board glitch back like in the vid. it took me about 10-15 seconds to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register