What's new

Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trehardy

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have done rooftop method and have gotten a black screen on character select heres a job for the fix. I experienced the black screen on my second character and made another job. Have not gotten it again.

For XBOX only:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/Q6vMpjS6kkqiu8wLLnisdg

eventually everything gets patched...this has been out a few weeks usually they patch it...but i think they may be having trouble figuring out how to patch some of these cause there are quite a few car dupe glitches out at the moment. im just filling second character up with cars...nothing but issi's on second character got 165 so far

Didn’t you say you found a method to get the “H” to disappear to bring
the minimap back, or was that a fluke? Im asking because I tried doing that and couldn’t get the “H” to disappear and get the map. I’m on PS4 so I hope someone makes a job to where I don’t get the frozen loading screen

B

Brallyis300

Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting to step with the car in the bunker and all you have to do is get in and drive it into the back, but every time I get in the car, I can't drive it. Any ideas?

JOOPIE

JOOPIE

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep getting to step with the car in the bunker and all you have to do is get in and drive it into the back, but every time I get in the car, I can't drive it. Any ideas?
You can't drive any car when your glitched out. The game thinks your still inside your apartment.

You should use the wall method so you only have to press right to enter your MOC or you need to have your mini map back before you enter the bunker.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why would you want to be in a public lobby:confused:
Because i like looking for other things to do with glitches, other than just duping cars.
I like the way i can enter lots of garages to explore unseen places , there is more potential in this glitch than you realise.

I find it all facinating. Dont you?
Next time your in your apt and you just got no map , instead of TP just back out of the job, lot of weird stuff happens. I can enter almost all garages and see things you never see, and my whole apt building dissapears, and i can walkn in the glass doors,
Im still searching for what else i can see.

But really i only said that to elimate one of the steps.
Tick tock and all y'know.

Oh , and good day to you too.

No drive in, just tap right on d pad to enter moc, thats it, one time. Saved. Xbox

Last edited:
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the minimap back, or was that a fluke?
What i been doing is as soon as i walk out of nightclub i stand right there and open map. Don't zoom or anything, just go hover over the H and it disappear. No need to push x or square, these options dont do anything to heist anyhow.

Yesterday this only worked once for me but i think it was b/c i was zooming in on the H. Today it has worked four time in a row for me if i dont do anything except go hover. GL.

---
... or maybe is just dumb luck b/c the 7th time i did it, didn't work :/

Last edited:
Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hWKzkfE1VwYcXmwD9

Still working on Xbox and even with slamvan.
I'm doing it with the arena, works too.

20190625-225710.jpg

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need someone online today to join on diff target mode,
If anyone can help just pm me.

B

Banko Binelli

Reaction score
Sin$
So I got onto my account today to start filling some garages for my friend to play with. But I am getting a frozen character coming out of the very last job I leave by the bunker (right before I go in and finish the dupe). Anyone know if there is a fix or what is causing this in this account? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zarksch

Zarksch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not patched working on xbox on restart

rooftop still working just hit this

If you have done rooftop method and have gotten a black screen on character select heres a job for the fix. I experienced the black screen on my second character and made another job. Have not gotten it again.

For XBOX only:

eventually everything gets patched...this has been out a few weeks usually they patch it...but i think they may be having trouble figuring out how to patch some of these cause there are quite a few car dupe glitches out at the moment. im just filling second character up with cars...nothing but issi's on second character got 165 so far
Rooftop method ?

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I got onto my account today to start filling some garages for my friend to play with. But I am getting a frozen character coming out of the very last job I leave by the bunker (right before I go in and finish the dupe). Anyone know if there is a fix or what is causing this in this account? Thanks.
You sometimes can unfreeze your character by viewing criminal pack, or joining soming in diff target mode and declining second alert.

B

Banko Binelli

Reaction score
Sin$
You sometimes can unfreeze your character by viewing criminal pack, or joining soming in diff target mode and declining second alert.
Will give that a shot. Was so annoying, it Happened 5 consecutive times and never happens on my main account. Thank you

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not patched working on xbox on restart

rooftop still working just hit this

For XBOX only:

Any chance you can share that rooftop method yet?

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I went into at least five session tonight and couldn't get black screen to stop happening to apt styles. Done at least 30 dupes w/ this glitch and this happened before but only rarely and a session change fix it.

Dont want to say the p word but i mean, am i just having that much bad luck all of sudden?

B

Banko Binelli

Reaction score
Sin$
I went into at least five session tonight and couldn't get black screen to stop happening to apt styles. Done at least 30 dupes w/ this glitch and this happened before but only rarely and a session change fix it.

Dont want to say the p word but i mean, am i just having that much bad luck all of sudden?
Still working. Just did a fresh one.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the minimap back, or was that a fluke? Im asking because I tried doing that and couldn’t get the “H” to disappear and get the map. I’m on PS4 so I hope someone makes a job to where I don’t get the frozen loading screen
i did. i make 6 dupes off of the method...im trying to figure out exactly what i did to trigger it...it has something to do with putting a heli on the roof. i was able to hit the h and the house icon would come back after each dupe...this is a wip my bad for jumping the gun. ill figure it out. but if you want to make a job for ps4 i can help you with the steps and where to put marker on roof for no black screen.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because i like looking for other things to do with glitches, other than just duping cars.
I like the way i can enter lots of garages to explore unseen places , there is more potential in this glitch than you realise.

I find it all facinating. Dont you?
Next time your in your apt and you just got no map , instead of TP just back out of the job, lot of weird stuff happens. I can enter almost all garages and see things you never see, and my whole apt building dissapears, and i can walkn in the glass doors,
Im still searching for what else i can see.

But really i only said that to elimate one of the steps.
Tick tock and all y'know.

Oh , and good day to you too.

No drive in, just tap right on d pad to enter moc, thats it, one time. Saved. Xbox
thats by choice then cause you choose to be in a public session. you can do everything you mentioned in a invite only session. the only difference between public and invite only is that you cant do some ceo or biker missions without being in a public session.

Any chance you can share that rooftop method yet?
man youre just lazy. looked up my own name to get this the same way you could have instead of waiting a day.

ROOFTOP JOB METHOD
first you have to bookmark that job i made for the rooftop....you start in bunker with car in moc....pull car out and just leave in front of golf carts...leave bunker...teleport to apartment using friend...once at apartment do the apartment style glitch..once map is gone teleport to arena or nightclub...pull out elegy you should be outside with no car....teleport to roof job then walk away from marker...switch to franklin then when on black screen cancel...you should have your map back...teleport to bunker then get in car you want to dupe...get out the car then go inside moc...exit moc then pull car to moc accept message..to repeat just get in car and pull in front of golf carts again no need to leave session...

XBOX ONLY ROOFTOP JOB:
XBOX ONLY ARENA FRONT DOOR:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/t0PGK_m0G0SeOMgCLSXN-Q
XBOX ONLY ECLIPSE TOWER FRONT DOOR:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/hy-tNTavOUOWdQ3NanETMw

Last edited:
Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still working. Just did a fresh one.
Well that's a relief but do you have any suggestion why i fail after so much success? I mean i will go back and try a dozen new session if that's what will fix it but idk if there's something else i should be doing instead. Xbox was reset and game file wiped prior to trying yesterday so everything should have been stable.

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats by choice then cause you choose to be in a public session. you can do everything you mentioned in a invite only session. the only difference between public and invite only is that you cant do some ceo or biker missions without being in a public session.

man youre just lazy. looked up my own name to get this the same way you could have instead of waiting a day.

ROOFTOP JOB METHOD
first you have to bookmark that job i made for the rooftop....you start in bunker with car in moc....pull car out and just leave in front of golf carts...leave bunker...teleport to apartment using friend...once at apartment do the apartment style glitch..once map is gone teleport to arena or nightclub...pull out elegy you should be outside with no car....teleport to roof job then walk away from marker...switch to franklin then when on black screen cancel...you should have your map back...teleport to bunker then get in car you want to dupe...get out the car then go inside moc...exit moc then pull car to moc accept message..to repeat just get in car and pull in front of golf carts again no need to leave session...

XBOX ONLY ROOFTOP JOB:
XBOX ONLY ARENA FRONT DOOR:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/t0PGK_m0G0SeOMgCLSXN-Q
XBOX ONLY ECLIPSE TOWER FRONT DOOR:
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/hy-tNTavOUOWdQ3NanETMw
Infinte black screen after switching to frank,
Tried everything to get off it.

Any ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom