Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Kimil, May 30, 2019 with 961 replies and 128,049 views.

Tags:
  1. Mortalgod

Mortalgod Newbie

Ratings:
    seriously mate, this is so frustrating.. nd the worst thing i don't know any other :cry:
    you know any?
    [doublepost=1559866693][/doublepost]
    ohhh, ill try it again then :tongue:
    thanks

2. ReatBeave

ReatBeave Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not Patched, making dupes on PS4 right now. Can confirm this still works for Xbox One, just finished filling up a nightclub garage.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  3. Dizzlekrew

Dizzlekrew Newbie

Ratings:
    Any idea when I'm changing styles in my apt it won't stop going to the black screen?

4. Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did it just now on Xbox after full reset. I dupe a motorcycle to save time but, same principle.

5. Geminixx523

Geminixx523 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When I had that problem I just went to creator and came back and it worked

6. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    I can never do this one as I only have the heist final in apartment and goes straight to cut scene I take it you can't use a heist final?

7. Geminixx523

Geminixx523 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Always works for me when I have rear passenger bumper touching the wall and front passenger fender/tire is up against the pipe not the wall.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  8. Geminixx523

Geminixx523 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [​IMG]
    In the pics my MOC seems to be a little more forward than yours. Try switching sessions or driving MOC out and return it. It doesn't always land in the same spot.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  9. noties

noties Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not duped cars in a very long time, simply due to not needing to however, was wondering what people actually dupe now days for the most cash per sale? I am still living off very old director mode glitches and still have second character filled with vehicles to sell.. but ofcourse with the new dlc on the horizon probably going to need a contingency. Sorry for off-topic!

10. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    It still works buddy. Just calm down.
    Anyway, it's all gonna be about GTA soon. RDR who? Call of What? We're coming after ya tetris.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. ReatBeave

ReatBeave Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When I switch to first person in heist room and switch styles to glitch out I never get my mini map back and still have to go to creator after finishing each dupe.

12. Geminixx523

Geminixx523 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I might be wrong but. . . . . . I dont think it's the first person that does it. I've gotten it to where I dont have to switch sessions a few times, and I think what does it is hitting the pause/right part on the first try(which for some reason I cant do consistently). This led me to where I only got the black screen once when clicking on styles.When it takes me a few tries to hit pause/right part, I always get the black screen a few times when clicking on styles. Maybe it's the combination of hitting on the first try AND being in first person. Not exactly sure just speaking from my experiences.

*Also when I got it to work where I didnt brick car and didnt have to switch sessions, I never regained my mini-map but I did get blue circle in front of arena doors.

13. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    The scooba one is better then this...

• Like Like x 1
  14. ReatBeave

ReatBeave Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I disagree, I have had more success on this one. I can make a dupe in 8 - 10 minutes but on the scuba one its closer to 15 - 20 minutes a dupe. At least for me anyways.

15. Minto71182

Minto71182 Getting There

Ratings:
    Must be different people I've nailed the scooba one to 5 minutes a dupe now so for me it's a deffo lol

16. PureFred

PureFred Enthusiast

Ratings:
    before i waste my time, does this work on xbox?

17. akkilla

akkilla Enthusiast

Ratings:
  18. The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    guys, i try to get modded speedo custom(nightclub) with this glitch, and is work :biggrin:
    i just sold everything and the speedo mod appeared
    but not save modded
    someone help me for this

19. ReatBeave

ReatBeave Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes

20. GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i can confirm that this does still work for xbox. i still do the job on rooftop method it works great
    [doublepost=1559988314][/doublepost]dont know why post says ps4 it works on xbox also