You can't solo teleport
Yes you can

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can
no you can not solo teleport you have to use a friend in a different targeting mode on ps4 and xbox...if you do solo teleport you will leave out arena or nightclub with a bricked car...car is suppose to disappear

A

Atomic_Miceydzz

Reaction score
Sin$
When I get back to the bunker I can't move the car and it spawns in bay 1 what can I do to fix this

Supergamer90

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My car in bunker completely vanished anyone know why?

Supergamer90

Supergamer90

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure why, but you can get it back through your interaction menu.
Select Services-MOC-Request personal vehicle
Figured it thanks though. It spawned outside once I started new lobby

S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
this must be one of the longest dup glitches never patched eh? how long until it becomes the longest?

Last edited:
GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this must be one of the longest dup glitches never patched eh? how long until it becomes the longest?
this is a complicated dupe to patch...id say right now this is the longest car dupe ive seen...usually they get patched in less than a month some i have seen go less than 2 weeks..havent seen one that lasted 2 months until this one...shout out to op for this treasure

S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
right. ok.

how are glitches found? is it simply loads of people trying all types of ways until a glitch is found?

oh and alluding to the above post my moc wasn't in my bunker the other day. i put it back. changed session and it was outside again. i assumed a patch and left. came back a little later and it was in my bunker again.....

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
right. ok.

how are glitches found? is it simply loads of people trying all types of ways until a glitch is found?

oh and alluding to the above post my moc wasn't in my bunker the other day. i put it back. changed session and it was outside again. i assumed a patch and left. came back a little later and it was in my bunker again.....
no patch will make your moc appear out of bunker. its weird but it has nothing to do with a patch.

S

sallall

Reaction score
Sin$
no patch will make your moc appear out of bunker. its weird but it has nothing to do with a patch.

yeh. bit like the recent black screen when the car goes back into the moc during the final part of the process.

Demyrion

Demyrion

Reaction score
Sin$
Farming issi’s off this glitch , but my jobs are not appearing on the map anymore ..... I went to hide options , everything’s fine there . Any help ?

D

dan atherton

Reaction score
Sin$
Farming issi’s off this glitch , but my jobs are not appearing on the map anymore ..... I went to hide options , everything’s fine there . Any help ?
Try restarting the application

Kilokiller12

Kilokiller12

Reaction score
Sin$
I can not get the blue circle to stay lite when leaving the car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register