Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try right jow worked an hour ago for me if I cant hit it then its patched lol because I can do it while in another room I have done it so many times trying now
patched? Everytime i finish and teleport back to bunker, no cars will drive in the game including the issi in the bunker, so i cant drive it into moc? On ps4 using original method

Edit: Ive done glitch like 10 times but all the cars stop working by end of glitch.

Jacob_____

Jacob_____

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try right jow worked an hour ago for me if I cant hit it then its patched lol because I can do it while in another room I have done it so many times trying now
Any update? I tried the original method and the roof top, the original doesn’t let me
Move cars and the rooftop blacks out after I cancel from franklin.

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any update? I tried the original method and the roof top, the original doesn’t let me
Move cars and the rooftop blacks out after I cancel from franklin.
Hmmm my internet is actually do messed I cant telepot but I can atpeast test that part out amd just not actually do the dupe,my internet has crippled me last fes days i hate it but will glitch out then fly to roof and check the story mode part 1 sec

RECKLEZZ808

RECKLEZZ808

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm my internet is actually do messed I cant telepot but I can atpeast test that part out amd just not actually do the dupe,my internet has crippled me last fes days i hate it but will glitch out then fly to roof and check the story mode part 1 sec
Ya my internet won't allow me to even breath to hard right now lol so honestly most i could do is glitch apartment and that part was still fast i am going to mess with internet now though

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesnt the deluxo sell for 2.2mill, and a duped FS issi about 1.8mill ??
Thats 4 mill, !?
So i dont get this, why would you waste time doin this.

Your only getting 3.8, and all that extra effort in having to dupe your original car,...

True i was unaware that if you dupe over a personal car you can increase the price of your duped issi.
But i did it once with an old car i had, as i had ran out of elegys,
And instead of increasing the price it actually dropped the price the duped issi to just 1mill, i took this as a bad thing and so cannot see why you would want to do this,

I mean your losing 200k straight away , if im correct about clean deluxo selling for 2.2mill, i sold some recently, think thats right.

I dont doubt your pics, i just dont see the logic. Is it you dont mind losing 200k to save space? Cause thats different to what the other guys were saying.

So let me get this right,
You buy a thrax, or whatever, dupe it, keep the dupe for yourself, then use the original copy in place of a free elegy in a duoe glitch,
Im so doing , increasing above fhe natural sale price for a duped issi? Yes ?
Great. Wonderfull.

Except, wouldnt you make more if you just sold the original along with a duped issi !?!?
Like duped issi = 1.8mill
Deluxo = 2.2mill
Total = 4mill

Duped issi with increased price = 3.8mill

?????
Im not seeing a huge loss and if you say its to save space thats ok to lose 200k each time ,

But whats the point. ?

Its cool , i didnt know it was possible, but i standing here struggling to understand why you would bother.

I mean no disresoect to anyone.
Sometimes i just feel people do the weirdest things.

It's a nice earner for someone just starting though. Say you have a garage full of legit cars and dupe them all. You may as well dupe the issi over originals to claw back more money in less sales. The reason you lose 200k is that you don't get 2 lots of the same upgrades back. So if original supercar has 100% transmission and turbo and the issi you dupe over it also, you only get 1x those upgrades back. Of course the issi also has a lot more upgrades that a supercar doesn't have hence the massive increase in value.

The max car sell value is set to 3.8m that's why I striped the issi, you're right that this isn't the best money making method. That's why I said selling the cars separately is more profitable.

I have my second character filled with 60x a 3.8m ISSI that I don't sell but I keep it as a backup in case i need the money, i.e. a money wipe, selling 7x 3.8m dupes a day is 14m more than selling 1.7m issis.

It's also a cool gctf gift to low level players, they only need the same custom plate and then boom 3.8m in just a few minutes work :wink:

Ummmm what? When you give GCTF the original vehicle price doesn't carry over just the upgrades. So how you giving anyone a 3.8m issi?

Fortebot

Fortebot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this glitch is still working or not?

uzig718

uzig718

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make an English video

Or a more specific video...

All I got so far is to drive a vehicle near your moc but don’t know which apartment to go to from there...

str8b1t

str8b1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make an English video

Or a more specific video...

All I got so far is to drive a vehicle near your moc but don’t know which apartment to go to from there...
Page 33

S

stink fingered5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have to buy personal vehicle storage on my MOC to do this? And is it worth buying one to do this?

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do I have to buy personal vehicle storage on my MOC to do this? And is it worth buying one to do this?
yes and yes if you want to make dupes now and in the future. been using the personal vehicle storage to make dupes for 2 years now

A

Atomic_Miceydzz

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get the blue circle to show could someone help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register