You can get a BMX in car slot through dropping it :wink:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing that is missing from the tutorial is u need an active heist available on the heist board.

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
10 mins for one dupe??? Is there a rinse and repeat or start over from beginning for each dupe?
yes took 10 with the transfers and flying. you start from beginning without leaving session. worth it to me its better than pushing a faggio around with scuba tanks. 10 min for 1.8 mill not bad to me. there are a few steps but it goes quite fast if your businesses are close

I have no time to press R1 or the touchpad, as soon as I close the pause menu the heist menu loads INSTANTLY..

I recorded a video to show you what happens for me.. could not hit it once, the job always loads instantly after I close the pause menu.. Eclipse Penthouse No. 3

you just need to finish 1 setup on the first heist. the heist setup board must be in background with the start menu. watch obese video

M

Magicmonster123

Reaction score
Sin$
yes took 10 with the transfers and flying. you start from beginning without leaving session. worth it to me its better than pushing a faggio around with scuba tanks. 10 min for 1.8 mill not bad to me. there are a few steps but it goes quite fast if your businesses are close

you just need to finish 1 setup on the first heist. the heist setup board must be in background with the start menu. watch obese video
I did what was in obese video and when I called the heli the minimal cane back

dylan90299

dylan90299

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I was able to get my radar off last night, but now I can't. It's like no matter what I keep getting the black screen. I'm on Xbox btw.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Car just exits it's not just me going out of the nightclub

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when this happened to me i went in the first garage which has the delivery vehicles. i tried going into the right one and my car exited. i restarted glitch and went in correct garage and car did not exit. make sure you go in one garage and not the delivery vehicles garage

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
when this happened to me i went in the first garage which has the delivery vehicles. i tried going into the right one and my car exited. i restarted glitch and went in correct garage and car did not exit. make sure you go in one garage and not the delivery vehicles garage
What does that mean

I mean what even is a delivery garage

Ill Bomb

Ill Bomb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Dude you should give up glitching.

Every single thread you are on moaning that you can’t do the glitch or the glitch is patched but it still works for everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register