Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
getting infinite screen after selecting character. this is the only problem im having at this point. im on xbox btw

anybody hit this on xbox yet

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This should be good with a magic slot right?

Playk328

Playk328

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This should be good with a magic slot right?
Magic slots can be used with any duplication glitch, the only one that isn't worth using magic slot with is the faggio and scuba tanks, but any dupe glitch that allows you to duplicate over a car you can use with your magic slot

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have tried many helicopters for the life of me i get the black loading screen when on the roof no matter what...have tried several times including the way the op does and the way obese does. not working for me. dont know if this is for xbox cant confirm it works

Last edited:
Thugpassion313

Thugpassion313

Reaction score
Sin$
i have tried many helicopters for the life of me i get the black loading screen when on the roof no matter what...have tried several times including the way the op does and the way obese does. not working for me. dont know if this is for xbox cant confirm it works
It works it's all about how you land the helicopter

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok got this to work even though i died coming out of helicopter again...if im not mistaken the heli has to be touching the thingy on the roof when landing. the only tough part of this glitch is landing the heli in the sweet spot. i did this entire glitch in about 10 min. xbox one

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have infinite black screen when i select character
someone have same problem?

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have infinite black screen when i select character
someone have same problem?
yes you have placed the heli incorrectly...took me about 8 times...keep trying i hit it correct twice so far...5 hrs later i hit it

The_FeRnAnDiX97

The_FeRnAnDiX97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes you have placed the heli incorrectly...took me about 8 times...keep trying i hit it correct twice so far...5 hrs later i hit it
well my solution is to watch the video and put the heli in same location and that's it

GreenSmoke

GreenSmoke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cfcc40e2-20bc-4db2-b8db-660f08f6591e.PNG

47c27a1b-c115-4d15-b2df-dac02bf6c68e.PNG

293aef4c-7f06-4895-a084-b309a4686cd0.PNG

I was able to put the volito i think its called in this same spot 3 times and got it everytime. the only problem i had was after selecting story character i came back and died by the heli blades everytime but was still able to finish no problem. also was able to stay in the same session with all 3 times i hit glitch

Last edited:
M

Magicmonster123

Reaction score
Sin$
cfcc40e2-20bc-4db2-b8db-660f08f6591e.PNG

47c27a1b-c115-4d15-b2df-dac02bf6c68e.PNG

293aef4c-7f06-4895-a084-b309a4686cd0.PNG

I was able to put the volito i think its called in this same spot 3 times and got it everytime. the only problem i had was after selecting story character i came back and died by the heli blades everytime but was still able to finish no problem. also was able to stay in the same session with all 3 times i hit glitch
Can u help me if u r on xbox

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Magic slots can be used with any duplication glitch, the only one that isn't worth using magic slot with is the faggio and scuba tanks, but any dupe glitch that allows you to duplicate over a car you can use with your magic slot
I know it is lol that's what I meant cz you couldn't use the faggio one pain in the arse that one for magic slot was just curious

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
loading the hold up does not happen when the interaction menu is open,
you have to close the pause menu, press R1 and press the touchpad to open the interaction menu

I have no time to press R1 or the touchpad, as soon as I close the pause menu the heist menu loads INSTANTLY..

I recorded a video to show you what happens for me.. could not hit it once, the job always loads instantly after I close the pause menu.. Eclipse Penthouse No. 3

Last edited:
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Title is misleading.. what part is bac?? Seems like a totaly new kinda dupe glitch.
Not a workaround to any other glitch?
Also seems hard to hit hence the broken tutorial.. also prob gona get patched b4 we get better written steps..
ENGLISH DUDE... ENGLISH

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok got this to work even though i died coming out of helicopter again...if im not mistaken the heli has to be touching the thingy on the roof when landing. the only tough part of this glitch is landing the heli in the sweet spot. i did this entire glitch in about 10 min. xbox one
10 mins for one dupe??? Is there a rinse and repeat or start over from beginning for each dupe?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just watched obese giraffe's video. Its a good video but this is a long glitch. U teleport 4 times! Since i do t need money, I'll wait for a better one. But if u are short on cash, 10 minutes to get 1.8 mill isn't bad

This text tutorial is very poor and doesn't explain steps very well. I suggest watching obese giraffe 's video for a better understanding of what is happening.

Kimil

Kimil

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no time to press R1 or the touchpad, as soon as I close the pause menu the heist menu loads INSTANTLY..

I recorded a video to show you what happens for me.. could not hit it once, the job always loads instantly after I close the pause menu.. Eclipse Penthouse No. 3

you do not have a hold-up mission in progress so no possibility of R1 to see the map.

Just watched obese giraffe's video. Its a good video but this is a long glitch. U teleport 4 times! Since i do t need money, I'll wait for a better one. But if u are short on cash, 10 minutes to get 1.8 mill isn't bad

This text tutorial is very poor and doesn't explain steps very well. I suggest watching obese giraffe 's video for a better understanding of what is happening.
anything no expenses is necessary.

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to get a bmx in a car spot with this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register