Working SOLO CAR DUPLICATION IS BACK !

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Kimil, May 30, 2019 with 656 replies and 73,435 views.

Tags:
  1. Decavape

Decavape Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haven't been around here for a month or 2. Gonna give this a try :smile::thumbsup::cool::rolleyes::cigar:

2. mikari

mikari Newbie

Ratings:
    Good luck trying sell duplicated car on PC :frown:

3. Praz94

Praz94 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does this still work?

If so can someone help me do it please, will be much appreciated

4. JOOPIE

JOOPIE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's still working and solo, what kind of help do you exactly need?

5. Praz94

Praz94 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I tried doing it earlier and it wasnt working for me, does it have to be done with an issi? or can I use an elegy instead?

6. JOOPIE

JOOPIE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can be any upgradeable car, but an issi is the best you can get :wink:

What wasn't working for you? The bunker steps or the apartment steps?

7. Praz94

Praz94 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well i dont have enough for an issi right now, but I do have an elegy that I used from a previous dupe glitch :tongue:

Its the apartment steps that dont seem to be working, and that video posted isnt too helpful as its in a language that I dont understand.

Would you mind adding me on ps4 and telling me what to do exactly? If not do you mind writing down the exact steps I need to do.

8. JOOPIE

JOOPIE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I already wrote it out some posts back :wink:

Apartment Steps:
    • Make sure you own a high end apartment like the Eclipse Tower Penthouse.(With the option to change the style)
    • Make sure you have an open heist setup mission on the heist board. (Play at least 1 setup mission)
    • Go to your heist room and stay in front of your heist board.
    • Hold down options button, press right on the D-pad and release the options button at the same time. You want to have the heist board open with the pause menu on top.
    • Open Criminal Enterprise Starter pack, back out and open Shark Cards and back out.
    • Close the options menu and open the interaction menu.
    • Choose Aparment Style and change your style but don't buy it!
    • Press D-pad down, X button, D-pad down, X button, D-pad down, X button, D-pad down, X button, D-pad down, X button.... while doing this you will see a black screen every 3 times you change your style, your goal is to keep changing the style until you don't get any black screens anymore.(Don't be too quick changing styles)
    • Back out and you should have no mini map.
    • Teleport to your Arena or Nightclub and continue the glitch.
    If you can't get the black screens away you may have to register as a CEO because that's is working much quicker for me. Switching sessions will sometimes also fix the problem.

If you still can't get it to work, just pm your gamertag and I will help you from there.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  9. Praz94

Praz94 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thanks a lot man I appreciate it! Will give this a go in a bit when I get on the PS4, and get back to you!

10. eka026

eka026 Newbie

Ratings:
    in any case, is it necessary doing it in aim preference lobby? isn't there another teleport method? actually i dont wanna attend to push fagio to the table for ages..

11. JOOPIE

JOOPIE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You need to teleport using the different targeting mode.

Teleporting using the controller method will mess up the glitch because that one normally teleports your PV too.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Jok3SonU

Jok3SonU Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What if I keep getting the infinite black loading screen after I launch Job on roof, make sure I can see the job marker, press down on dpad, go to Franklin, wait about 7 second and yeah.. keep getting black screen..

I'm in ceo I have a setup complete. Help

13. RevoSe7en

RevoSe7en Newbie

Ratings:
    The apartment style thing isn’t working for me now, it was working perfectly yesterday... I keep getting the black screen

14. MRSCT

MRSCT Newbie

Ratings:
    switch sessions try again

15. JOOPIE

JOOPIE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Fix black screen issues
    • Start the glitch with a fresh invite only session
    • Be a CEO or are in First Person Mode
    • Don't be too quick while switching styles (wait a second between switching styles)
    • Keep on trying, it will work:smile:

16. Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11 Newbie

Ratings:
    Works on PC, but the dub don't stick. Reverts back to original car once you change the session.
    Tried it with street car, bought a (cheap car) not working.

So yes it works on PC but its pointless as they convert back to origin once you close the game.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  17. JOOPIE

JOOPIE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah on PC you need to try to sell them in the same session but you will probably get the message "Transaction failed..."

18. Coolsnoopy11

Coolsnoopy11 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes I tried and got the transaction failed error.

And even if it would work you don't want to sell 20 Issi in one session :whistle:. Even on PC we have a sell limit.

19. eka026

eka026 Newbie

Ratings:
    i have a question one more.. i duped my car, but my minimap and cars didnt appear how can i fix that?

20. termin8r

termin8r Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, I signed up just for this.
    Need help, I keep getting the infinite loading screen after the Eclipse rooftop. I usually have to fly a heli to get to the roof. But sometimes, the map reappears once I exit the garage after driving out the elegy. What needs to be done to fix the infinite black loading screen when switching to a SM character, on the rooftop, to bring back the map? Any and all help will be appreciated.