so check video on bottom post
how to get more
only possible if your bike rack is full with cars

Requirements:

- Mobile Opera tion Center (MOC)
- facilitie
- Car you want to dupe
- Bmx stored in facilitie
-if you want to dupe more cars possible you need bike rack that is full with cars

Preparation

- Moc Need to be
empty
- Bmx stored in facilitie
- Recent activities on double tap ps4 button <start gta online>
OKe little tip do it in a full loby you need some laggggggggggg----gggg

1. Park MOC on a hill so you don't get animation when you enter-
  2. Drive Elegy retro custom to doc
  3. Hit Richt on d-pad to enter moc when you see black screen
  4. quickly hit double tap en pres X on start Gta Online
  5. cancel alert en hold r2 for 30 seconds
  6. when moc spawn back check your Elegy retro custom if it lost his personal vehicle icon
  7. Drive car back to Facilitie
  8. Enter facility en go to your bmx hit triangle
  9. Pres x to drive don't use L2 or R2
  10. Drive with bmx to orbital cannon
  11. hit richt on d-pad and r2
  12. sometimes you have to get off your bike and get on again to get a message
  13. you wil spawn outside without bmx
  14. Run to Elegy retro custom when enter vehicle check if the licence plate has changed to numeric version
  15. Drive duped car in en out moc
  16. Dupe done

Some extra info on how to get bmx in car spot
only possible if your bike rack is full with cars
see video

Extra Info Made by
ThisThatPlus
(If you dont have any bicycle in car slot, it's impossible.)

1. Need cars on a Bicycle rack(full).
2. Buy a Bmx on the car-full bicycle rack.(i'll call it garageA) And wait.
3. Bmx delivery message will come. Read it carefully. Bmx can be delivered to another garage. And you should remember the garage.(i'll call it garageB. i don't know why it delivered to different garage. anyway..)
4. The new Bmx is in car slot-1 of garageB.
5. Go to garageB. And switch the new bmx(car slot) to another car slot. then buy Bmx on GarageA again. New bmx will come to garageB slot-1.

Last edited:
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this works on xbox, guessing you just have to do the "join friend in different targeting mode" thing. The current ones are kinda pain

Cloneb

Cloneb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this works on xbox, guessing you just have to do the "join friend in different targeting mode" thing. The current ones are kinda pain
thanks for the comment
Let me now if it works on xbox

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the comment
Let me now if it works on xbox

I shall try tonight but won't be able to get on til late tonight. So might get beat to the punch. Always like a good challenge

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
is this a one shot deal? , because i didint see the bmx back in the facility when you were done

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
is this a one shot deal? , because i didint see the bmx back in the facility when you were done

If its not a one shot deal the other big question is the genric plate being merged onto that car... is it coming from the bmx?

If you can keep using the same bmx in the facility over and over wouldn't the plate be the same on each dupe....? I know bmx and other vehicles that don't have visible plates still have a code given to them randomly by game.

It's a nice find forsure just trying to understand where plates are coming from so people don't end up with dirty cars is all

Dustydust1

Dustydust1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I need a detailed video on how to get the bmx in a car slot is there anything on this site showing it and explains it in words ?

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
1. if you cant do it multiple times with the bmx , then this is not solo because it requires a friend to store another bmx.
2. if you can do it multiple timess , then you are duping the bmx plates over and over which you are making dirty dupes because the bmx does not have custom plates
3. if you have to use a friend to put another bmx in the facility , then this is basically a repost to kiingAlexhd drive in facility dup glitch, your just driving a different vehicle

This is a very bad , porly made thread , very misleading

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya kinda curious here on whats going on with the plates, this could potentailly be bad and giving players that are new to duping, dirty dupes.

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. if you cant do it multiple times with the bmx , then this is not solo because it requires a friend to store another bmx.
2. if you can do it multiple timess , then you are duping the bmx plates over and over which you are making dirty dupes because the bmx does not have custom plates
3. if you have to use a friend to put another bmx in the facility , then this is basically a repost to kiingAlexhd drive in facility dup glitch, your just driving a different vehicle

This is a very bad , porly made thread , very misleading

To get another BMX you don't need another person, all you need is a garage with cars on the bike rack, then go to buy a BMX, accept, and it'll be bought to slot 1 of your garage - it's in the video at the bottom of his post.

Since you're getting a new BMX solo, it wouldn't need custom plates, it'd have the BMX's plate.

So, this could technically be a solo glitch, but you'd need the right setup for it

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
To get another BMX you don't need another person, all you need is a garage with cars on the bike rack, then go to buy a BMX, accept, and it'll be bought to slot 1 of your garage - it's in the video at the bottom of his post.

Since you're getting a new BMX solo, it wouldn't need custom plates, it'd have the BMX's plate.

So, this could technically be a solo glitch, but you'd need the right setup for it
so you need cars on your bike racks now , which you need a friend for that too , correct?

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so you need cars on your bike racks now , which you need a friend for that too , correct?

Yeah, it's solo for people who already have that, but for people who don't (and I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and say most people don't have that), it wouldn't be solo.

But at least it doesn't create dirty dupes

sandkingxl

sandkingxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow cool ok I just happen to have almost all of my bike slots full of Retro Elegies from the last solo dupe glitch. Hope this works on xb1.

I

idontknowhow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope I can make some more changing plate cars with this glitch.

Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its actually pretty easy to duplicate the bike in a car slot you just drive a free car(personal vehicle) from a close garage with bike storage. Leave it outside and do the teleport/exit glitch with the bike. Then ride it to the garage you got the free car from. Then you just have to call a vehicle from the facility and switch the bike out. Although i admit thats alot of steps to set up for a new dupe. I'm almost out of customs so I'll give it a try.

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

if you have a bike already in facility you can get new bikes and refresh new cars on Bike racks solo.

Its actually pretty easy to duplicate the bike in a car slot you just drive a free car(personal vehicle) from a close garage with bike storage. Leave it outside and do the teleport/exit glitch with the bike. Then ride it to the garage you got the free car from. Then you just have to call a vehicle from the facility and switch the bike out. Although i admit thats alot of steps to set up for a new dupe. I'm almost out of customs so I'll give it a try.
Same thing i was thinking.

All in all it will be alot of steps not like some other glitches didnt have a ton of steps to accomplish a dupe. A BMX is needed in facility for starters.

Top Bottom
Login
Register