What's new

Patched SOLO CAR DUPLICATION GLITCH WORKAROUND

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u have to lose a car worth over $1 million to get it, and the price dont carry if u do manage to dupe it...its worthless

Nope not true.
Request sopressor,
send back to storage, (so it will STAY)
Go in moc
Change plate
Leave vehicle
Leave moc
Dup will be outside,
Sell dup (don't store, game will freeze)

Sell max 2 in one hour.

Founder lost his custom plates while selling the third one, be warned 
No need if we cant store it, but thanks.

Op method works on ps4 right now? Anybody tried recently?
Tried a few hours ago, still works, nothing is changed. Shall I try for you?

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope not true.
Request sopressor,
send back to storage, (so it will STAY)
Go in moc
Change plate
Leave vehicle
Leave moc
Dup will be outside,
Sell dup (don't store, game will freeze)

Sell max 2 in one hour.

Founder lost his custom plates while selling the third one, be warned 

Tried a few hours ago, still works, nothing is changed. Shall I try for you?
so if you want to do this just set up the dupe and leave MOC that way

I

intypical

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i hit the glitch and get a double sultan but when i change to weapon vehicle workshop there is no car there????

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I keep changing street car if that matters. If I spawn on foot a few times and no double car in moc, I use another random street car. It is a hard glitch that's for sure.
Not familiar with the steps for storing the Savage, but didn't you already hit the dupe? Why do you have to keep looking for stacked cars?
If this is answered later I apologize, just woke up and catching up on thread :smile:

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You mean we don't need to call faggio or elegy rh8?
We can do it without having a car outside?
So we change plate, and when we walk out of moc, duped sultan is there on the street and we just need to return personal vehicle?
What do you mean by do not try to store this dupe? What else can we do?
Yes :smile:
So far you have to sell it...
We've been trying to work around that, but I had a busy weekend, so I couldn't mess with this as much as I would've liked, finding a suitable public lobby yesterday was a bear...
Another nice find, after your first stack, don't convert MOC.
Request PV from moc and go sell it :smile:
Then go back and convert moc...
I only 2 open sells for another 8 hrs...
So when I get home tonight, I can do more with these things... :smile:

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, you still need the workshop...

2nd time I read somebody bought the workshop, and loses the car... Is that happening for real??
i know you get stacked cars buy workshop and just leave it like that while you play for a few hours going back once in awhile to get the dupe

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm calling patched. I know how to spawn outside on foot 100 percent of the time, but I don't ever get a dupe. I've spawned on foot 20 of my last 20 attempts, but that's just where I started counting. I was spawning out on foot times before I started counting too, but never a dupe.
Guess I'll go back to bed.... 
Can not sell car from MOC before buying the moc mod ship. You simply can't enter the car, nor call the car from moc when standing outside..

I knew already, fixed my post a few minutes after submitting it :smile:
Wow, you are quick :wink:
Hmmm. Maybe that changed.... I'll find out after my coffee...

TheGambler

TheGambler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, you still need the workshop...

2nd time I read somebody bought the workshop, and loses the car... Is that happening for real??
Just turned my ps4 on. I will test it and report back! I did some early this morning with no problems.

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can not sell car from MOC before buying the moc mod ship. You simply can't enter the car, nor call the car from moc when standing outside..

I knew already, fixed my post a few minutes after submitting it :smile:
Wow, you are quick :wink:
BTW, concerning selling free dupe B4 conversion, which method did you use and were you public or solo lobby?

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mentioned this ages ago in here about spawning cars on street without having a pv out nobody really caught it.
Whenever i start this dupe glitch in a fresh solo lobby i have no pv out nor had i used one before starting.

Enter moc change plate on car on mod shop and a car spawns on street.
Take it to lsc then i sell it and i do it again to sell my 2 cars in a hour threshold.
Then i fill my garages overwritting faggios
After an hour has past or my garages are completely full i change plate on glitch car in moc again, sell spawned car on street then do it again.
You can technically get "free" or extra dupes while your duping to sell.
And this truly does work ppl. I even stopped using my garages for sells... Free money baby, even if faggio is only 5k...

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to get 1m$ for a dup? You must dup over an expensive car, or dup over a dup?
It's possible; 1000000$ exactly, found it here on se7ensins:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...million-dollars-1-000-000-sell-price.1675541/

Not possible to store those vehicles, you can only duplicate, than sell them. 2 per hour.... You must keep your moc prepared for this... But fun to do :smile:
LMAO...I have 1 stored...
What method and type of lobby did you use sir?
I'm loving some of these statements this morning...

Nap2000

Nap2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes :smile:
So far you have to sell it...
We've been trying to work around that, but I had a busy weekend, so I couldn't mess with this as much as I would've liked, finding a suitable public lobby yesterday was a bear...
Another nice find, after your first stack, don't convert MOC.
Request PV from moc and go sell it :smile:
Then go back and convert moc...
I only 2 open sells for another 8 hrs...
So when I get home tonight, I can do more with these things... :smile:
If you sell the one from moc, you are selling the original car.
In case something goes wrong, and you don't have dups, than you can buy a new one for more than a million!

Why sell that one? Just leave it in your MOC, so you have more storage space to leave your cars.

Don't take out the car from the MOC!

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you sell the one from moc, you are selling the original car.
In case something goes wrong, and you don't have dups, than you can buy a new one for more than a million!

Why sell that one? Just leave it in your MOC, so you have more storage space to leave your cars.

Don't take out the car from the MOC!
no if you have stacked cars and request one from MOC you still have 1 inside. sell the one you request, then go inside MOC and drive the car in there out and back in to save it.

Stashthegumbo

Stashthegumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any chance you could dupe me just one Sultan RS? I just started playing GTA on Ps4 and I am finding it hard to get enough money to buy an MOC, I will pay you back straight away once I get off my feet
You have to have everything in place :frown:
I've done this through share play for close friends, but you have to have the moc... Just to start.... Then another 500k to 1mil to upgrade sultan or slam van. A few open space, or at least time to wait and do a dupe and sale every 31 mins...

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You have to have everything in place :frown:
I've done this through share play for close friends, but you have to have the moc... Just to start.... Then another 500k to 1mil to upgrade sultan or slam van. A few open space, or at least time to wait and do a dupe and sale every 31 mins...
you could do the give cars to friend glitch to get cars to sell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register