What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working Solo Car Duplication Glitch (with a few expensive catches)

• Thread starter bitoblackmane
  • Start date
  • Views 7,619
G

Gaming4Pride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don’t you recommend doing FM or BEFF?
They were great glitches before R* fkd them up by basically putting us all in the one car a day club.
If you ended up being put in the one car a day club before the change then you obviously didn’t follow the advice given in these threads.
i have made dozens of FM and or BEFF before that happens so i know what to do. I even did this 1 FM glitch, which gave me the 1 car a Day sell limit. The last night it worked perfectly, the next Day it worked aswell but when i restarted gta and wanted to sell, i got this issue. So i know what to do Bro

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
But wouldn't the deluxos sell for what a duped issi would sell for? And if you got an arena or weaponized car thru beff chances are their hooked up so your not gona dupe over those. So nah this is a crap glitch.
Yup, I just wanted to add some clarifications to avoid people doing this glitch and then realize that it wasn't profitable

However, by taking an issi arena (non-custom) as a vehicle to lose, players can still make ~1.3M in profits. So while it's less than usual, it's still kind of interesting

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, I just wanted to add some clarifications to avoid people doing this glitch and then realize that it wasn't profitable

However, by taking an issi arena (non-custom) as a vehicle to lose, players can still make ~1.3M in profits. So while it's less than usual, it's still kind of interesting
How much did it cost to buy the issie arena non custom?

L

lgiswamper

Reaction score
Sin$

Requirements :

-Bunker

-MOC

-Arena War Issi

-Autoshop with Deluxo ( You Can’t use Elegy )

Steps :

-Make your way to a invite only session then go to your bunker ( Now Drive your ISSI to the back of The MOC Then back out and parked inside the bunker )

-No pull up your phone and Go to quick join / Contact mission / Contact Mission again then select Alone ( Once it start populating 2/4 or 3/4 player ) Quickly open up your phone again and Select quick job again

-You will notice that you still have the MOC Blue Halo and your car logo still in the mini map ( The goal is to have the blue halo and you want your car logo not in that mini map ) , Now Quick join again a contact mission and when it starts populating , Open up your phone and select quick join again

-Now You will noticed that You don’t have your car logo in the mini map and also you don’t have the MOC blue halo circle to enter the MOC ( Now stand there and continue the same process ) Quick join a contacts mission again and once it start populating, Open up your phone again and select quick join , continue the same process until you have the MOC blue Halo to enter MOC but make sure that you don’t have the Car logo on the mini map

Side Notes : This process may takes you a few tries

-Go outside the Bunker and open up your interaction menu then Manage Vehicle then select Return Personal Vehicle to storage ( Now select service vehicles / MOC and Request Your MOC ) , Your ISSI will spawn on the map and you meed to track it down because it will not have the logo on the mini map

-Now once you locate the ISSI , Just drive it back to the bunker ( and leave it inside then exit the bunker on foot ) , Now request a buzzard/sparrow and make your way to the autoshop

-Now make your way inside the Autoshop and Go to one of those deluxo ( Take a look of the license plate because this one gonna transfer to the issi ) , Now hit the Gas to drive it out and once you drive out , You will noticed that the vehicle got disappeared

-Now hop in the sparrow or buzzard and drive to your bunker ( When you make your way inside the bunker , You will noticed the ISSI still parked at the same spot ( Now the moment you enter the issi , The plate from the deluxo will transfer right over )

-Drive it to the back of the MOC and accept the full alert ( Now you have duplicated the car ) , don’t drive it out or you gonna stuck in frozen screen and you gonna need to join anawack but instead of that , Just walk outside on foot and request it via the MOC then drive it back to the bunker and repeat the process

( Now You can Repeat the process )

Enjoy 😉

Why deluxos they are 4 mill a piece

A

agent gouda

Reaction score
Sin$
REQUIREMENTS: Bunker, Auto Shop, MOC with personal vehicle storage with the car you want to dupe inside (has to be weaponized/not allowed in contact missions), weaponized/vehicles not allowed in contact missions cars to dupe over

Founder: Hunters Clan (YT)

(Certain contact missions, especially the Cluckin Bell Raid ones tend to bug out the game and prevent you from entering your properties, pause, click the map, and simply start up a map blip mission and back out of the lobby to restart and retry again)

STEP 1: Go to the bunker, go to the MOC and drive your car out. Then open up your phone and go to the quick job option and select Contact Missions then Contact Mission and wait until it says (2/4) in the bottom right corner. From here your vehicle blip should disappear from the map, but the MOC's blue blip should remain.

STEP 2: Walk outside the bunker, return your PV to storage and request it from the MOC section of the interaction menu, the map blip will bug out but it will be out somewhere close, find it and drive it in the bunker.

STEP 3: Walk back outside, and call out either a sparrow, or helicopter (do NOT use any personal vehicles) and head to the Auto Shop and drive the weaponized car out, it should disappear, head back to the bunker and drive your vehicle back in, accept the replace alert and your vehicle will be duplicated. The original dupe is in the place of the vehicle you drove out the auto shop, and the dupe is placed inside the MOC.
Is there a video I can watch? This is confusing.

M

mike39

Reaction score
Sin$
No you need to transform the vehicle
You will just need to upgrade it to future shock so you will be making some money but no pure profit. If you do that though I recommend upgrading the dominator as I think it's the cheapest

J

jokerhh

Reaction score
Sin$
You always make 600k profit for ea copy..no matter if dominator or norrmal issi used

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My question is, do the plates flip?

For example:
Donor car(plate#: 123456)
Weaponized car to overwrite(plate#ABCDE)

At the end, would the duped car have the plate #ABCDE?

Not talking plate style either, just the plate text/numbers.

Apokalypt

Apokalypt

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
My question is, do the plates flip?

For example:
Donor car(plate#: 123456)
Weaponized car to overwrite(plate#ABCDE)

At the end, would the duped car have the plate #ABCDE?

Not talking plate style either, just the plate text/numbers.
Yes
Post automatically merged:

You will just need to upgrade it to future shock so you will be making some money but no pure profit. If you do that though I recommend upgrading the dominator as I think it's the cheapest
You are right :
  • Issi => $ 1,089,000 + $ 360,000
  • Dominator => $ 1,132,000 + $ 35,000
However it's just some $ :thumbsup:

Last edited:
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes
Post automatically merged:

You are right :
  • Issi => $ 1,089,000 + $ 360,000
  • Dominator => $ 1,132,000 + $ 35,000
However it's just some $ :thumbsup:
That's like street car level profit. 🤣

C

chenkovsky

Reaction score
Sin$
the mule works fine to, but in pc is too risky..in console you can buy other mule and repeat the process

M

Mad Crotalid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So can you dupe any vehicle you just have to lose a weaponized, or you can only dupe weaponized? I’m trying to dupe the new Mercedes so I don’t have to gc2f it twice 😭

Top Bottom
Login
Register