nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER: nhjyys

original bunker & bmx method FOUNDER: MODD BEEP GTA5

Set up: Must have a bunker, an MOC with the car you are duping in it, a facility with a free RH8 for each dupe you want to make

PS4
1. Drive Retro out of MOC and take it to your bunker
2. During the animation of car going in bunker, join a friend in a different targeting mode.
3. Open quick recent activity and stay on the alert for 45 second.
4. Decline alert.
5. Open quick recent activity and stay on the alert for 45 second. decline 2nd. You should be frozen under map
6. Start criminal Starter pack and then decline it.
7. get out of car and you will fall to the ground.
8. car will spawn behind MOC
9. Take a buzzard and fly to your facility
10. walk in and get in a free RH8
11. Press R2 and up on d-pad at same time. You should spawn outside of facility without a car.
12. Call for you MOC and fly back to it. the dupe should be in the ground somewhere
13. Get into cab of MOC and back it up to retro so the car is on the blue circle
14. Drive retro into MOC. Plate will change. Drive it out and back in.

You can now use this car to dupe another one starting at step 1.

XBOX
1. Drive Retro out of MOC and take it to your bunker
2. During the animation of car going in bunker, join a friend in a different targeting mode.
3. Accept the first alert and sit on the 2nd alert for 45 seconds
4. Decline 2nd alert.
5. Join friend again in a different targeting mode, accept first alert, decline 2nd. You should be frozen under map
6. Start criminal Starter pack and then decline it.
7. get out of car and you will fall to the ground.
8. car will spawn behind MOC
9. Take a buzzard and fly to your facility
10. walk in and get in a free RH8
11. Press RT and up on d-pad at same time. You should spawn outside of facility without a car.
12. Call for you MOC and fly back to it. the dupe should be in the ground somewhere
13. Get into cab of MOC and back it up to retro so the car is on the blue circle
14. Drive retro into MOC. Plate will change. Drive it out and back in.

You can now use this car to dupe another one starting at step 1.

done!

Very Easy New method

1. Enter the MOC in the bunker.
2. Get on the Retro, go out of the MOC
3. Get out the Retro, go out of the bunker and go to the facility. (use CEO buzzard or Sanchez ...)
4. walk in and get in a free RH8
5. Press R2 and up on the d-pad at the same time. You should spawn outside of the facility without a car.
6. Enter the bunker and board the Retro. Put it in MOC and you're done.

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Any easier method if I can use customer plates? Also how do I get to my facility lol? Do I join someone in a doomsday heist nhjyys nhjyys

B

Bahawolf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FOUNDER: nhjyys

original bunker & bmx method FOUNDER: MODD BEEP GTA5

REQUIREMENT: MOC, RH8 in facility, bunker

1. Get in the car you want to dupe. and enter your bunker. and quickly..
2. P4 : Open quick recent activity and stay on the alert for 45 second. decline the alert,double ps recent activity and decline, you are frozen, press start go to criminal pack and decline
2. X1 : Join a friend and a second alert Targeting mode Warning status and stay on the alert for 45 second. decline the alert, Join a friend and a second alert Targeting mode Warning status and decline, you are frozen, press start go to criminal pack and decline
3. Get out of the car and go to the facility.
4. On RH8, press gas + up Dpad in the same time.
5. When you get out of the facility, go back to the car and Put it in the MOC and pull it out again.

done!

Thank you so much! I'm still glitched with the last solo glitch that was patched, but if I get kicked out of that for any reason, I'll hop right onto this. This seems fairly quick and easy, and may help in topping off the garages this weekend. :smile:

thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't say for Xbox but this works on ps4 as a solo. It is a little slower than other glitches. But hey something is better than nothing.

S

scottferridge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
great find. found this very easy and you get clean plated even better

D

Deleted member 1354164

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Steps need to be written in an easy way and btw nice find

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome work op im on number 6 since you posted this :smile:

I have a question. If i dupe a deluxo or vigilante will these sell for full price?

S

Sluggenstein

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This just swapped my car around
go over the video again because you had to have missed something. make sure your elegy retro custom is stored in your MOC. he didn’t mention that in the steps. i just watched the vid and did what he did and it worked

Awesome work op im on number 6 since you posted this :smile:

I have a question. If i dupe a deluxo or vigilante will these sell for full price?
you can only dupe your super cars and weaponized vehicles once. keep the dupe and sell the original.

the reason we dupe elegies is because of the mods. duped deluxos don’t have much value

O

off_the_radar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
go over the video again because you had to have missed something. make sure your elegy retro custom is stored in your MOC. he didn’t mention that in the steps. i just watched the vid and did what he did and it worked

you can only dupe your super cars and weaponized vehicles once. keep the dupe and sell the original.

the reason we dupe elegies is because of the mods. duped deluxos don’t have much value

Thanks all my supers etc etc are all duped already, im waiting on daily sell limit too clear so couldn't test myself

Shame supers with a fresh plate can't be sold :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register