What's new

Patched Solo Car Duplication Glitch *Facility and Bunker*

Slim Shady

Slim Shady

SpOoKy SiNz
Super Moderators
Scaling the Mountain Legendary Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
obese giraffe has confirmed this has now been patched.

S

skidman

Reaction score
Yup kinda figured just went to try it and the criminal starter pack thing is gone .I also noticed op video on how to do it got flagged by take 2

Makunt_Izichi

Makunt_Izichi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup kinda figured just went to try it and the criminal starter pack thing is gone .I also noticed op video on how to do it got flagged by take 2
can confirm, patched as is rc god mode

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
was this marked patched because the jobs dont show up or you cant join someones game when glitched?

S

skidman

Reaction score
was this marked patched because the jobs dont show up or you cant join someones game when glitched?
They removed the criminal enterprise starter pack option completely which was a essential part of doing this and some other ones so that's why .

THP070

THP070

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They removed the criminal enterprise starter pack option completely which was a essential part of doing this and some other ones so that's why .

Criminal pack was not needed. It was and it's still possible to start a job without criminal pack.
They patched the part where you get kicked from car when start a job from map.

AnOnYmOuZ696

AnOnYmOuZ696

Reaction score
Yeah, you saved face there.
Omfg. Why would i have to?
i just wanted to help you guys with tellin that there is one. And some of these people have a “name“ in the scene and normally don’t talk trash.
Grow up my friend

ʎuoɯɹɐɥ u ǝzɐǝd

AnOnYmOuZ696

AnOnYmOuZ696

Reaction score
There isn't one, and I don't care what you do.. but you are lying.
Thats why i did the post saying Im sorry guys. But keep callin me a liar, i can live with that.
It seems that should get a „real life“ cause that‘s where you learn things like respect and how to talk to people.

Top Bottom