What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched Solo Car Duplication Glitch *Facility and Bunker*

J

Jo3_ma

Reaction score
Sin$
what Exactly did you do when you said join a friend, did you receive and invitation?

S

SirSerotonin

Reaction score
Sin$
what Exactly did you do when you said join a friend, did you receive and invitation?
So after you get in the car holding R2, press the PS button and then either try to join a friend in a different targeting mode or if your like me and you have no online friends go the GTA community game channel and join one of the random open parties there and then join one of the player in that party. That worked for me. But joining a friend would be way quicker.

PokerVag81

PokerVag81

Reaction score
Sin$
Well boys it sounds to me like R* is gearing up to drop the hammer (and have started to) on alot of players out there for the endless duping glitches that have popped up in the past month ????.

I don't know if any of you got a "view and agree to our policies" alert from R* before joining any online sessions earlier?! I thought it was just me but after asking a few friends online if they got this alert (they did) it seems maybe this was being sent out to a majority of the GTA community as a warning shot before R* cleans house??

Any suggestions or plans of action until the dust settles? Lay low and put dupe sales on hold? Grind even harder and test R* patience? ??

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well boys it sounds to me like R* is gearing up to drop the hammer (and have started to) on alot of players out there for the endless duping glitches that have popped up in the past month ????.

I don't know if any of you got a "view and agree to our policies" alert from R* before joining any online sessions earlier?! I thought it was just me but after asking a few friends online if they got this alert (they did) it seems maybe this was being sent out to a majority of the GTA community as a warning shot before R* cleans house??

Any suggestions or plans of action until the dust settles? Lay low and put dupe sales on hold? Grind even harder and test R* patience? ??

Hopefully not. Either way, I would refer to this older reddit thread/reply Link

SolozzzGolozzz

SolozzzGolozzz

Reaction score
Sin$

What did the alert say?

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What did the alert say?

Was just agreeing to the rules of the game. I dont recall but it had something in there about conduct. Also nobody has answered my earlier question. Why is my Issi dupe listed for half the value as the original when trying to sell? Also the Scarab dupe wont sell and gives me an error. HELP!

SolozzzGolozzz

SolozzzGolozzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Was just agreeing to the rules of the game. I dont recall but it had something in there about conduct. Also nobody has answered my earlier question. Why is my Issi dupe listed for half the value as the original when trying to sell? Also the Scarab dupe wont sell and gives me an error. HELP!
How many cars have you sold ? Did you sell more than 2 in an hour? 7 or less in a 30 hour period ? I just sold an ISSI dupe for dupe not long ago

P

Prodriveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many cars have you sold ? Did you sell more than 2 in an hour? 7 or less in a 30 hour period ? I just sold an ISSI dupe for dupe not long ago

I dont sell any. I have 63 million at the moment but can always use a garage with some. But I burned through some money buying the arena and the issi and scarab fully loaded. I just did a spot check with the ones i have. My annoyance with this glitch is the dupe goes into the MOC once done Not the original. so the original gets shuffled around. So you end up duping a dupe. the original dupe i tested only comes out 900k below the original value and then the scarab doesnt even let me sell the dupe. I get the "you cant sell a car worth over 50k" or something.

PokerVag81

PokerVag81

Reaction score
Sin$

I'm not sure about the Scarab error either. I've only just started to dupe them and have only sold 2, which I sold for somewhere around $2.2+. I know my Elegys I first started duping with sold at $921,000 and now it's gone down to $881,000. I'm sure it's gone down in price due to upgrade discounts going on this week

SolozzzGolozzz

SolozzzGolozzz

Reaction score
Sin$
This glitch is absolutely a pain in the *** when you literally have no one to join made me lose interest

S

SouL2k

Reaction score
Sin$
This is still working on PS4 and I had a question while doing it... Besides the prices, would it be any different to use my Future Shock Scarab in the back of the MOC as my duping vehicle rather than my Issi? Has anyone used the Scarab as their main "duping vehicle"? Is this even possible? Can't find much info online to help answer this question :/
you said you have already duped it twice so why ask if its even possible lol

S

SouL2k

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm getting almost 2.5 each for the two Future Shock Scarabs I've already sold.. Just over 1.6 for the Issi :/
they are worth 2.7m if you bought and maxed them out, the duped copies sell for 896k, if you bought the issi and maxed it, you can sell for 1.9m while the duped copies sell for 1.7m

S

SouL2k

Reaction score
Sin$
Some people will dupe and cant hit after so they think its oatched
yeah seen a few cases similar even had a friend on last night after duping 4 in a row he couldn't hit any after that, ive done this multiple times and hit it every single time

R

Reggiekray

Reaction score
Sin$
The issi is selling half the price as you may have sold the original and duped the dupe and that's why it is that low... also this will be a dirty dupe now

SolozzzGolozzz

SolozzzGolozzz

Reaction score
Sin$
The issi is selling half the price as you may have sold the original and duped the dupe and that's why it is that low... also this will be a dirty dupe now
Yeah I still got mine 250z or whatever it is

SolozzzGolozzz

SolozzzGolozzz

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah seen a few cases similar even had a friend on last night after duping 4 in a row he couldn't hit any after that, ive done this multiple times and hit it every single time
Must be nice because this glitch is just straight giving problems and we need to start putting semi solo in titles people because it's really not solo especially when you have no friends well its semi solo for xbox and ps4 solo asf

PokerVag81

PokerVag81

Reaction score
Sin$
you said you have already duped it twice so why ask if its even possible lol

I knew the duping was possible, I was more worried about selling them. I didn't think you could sell them because I've never heard or hear ppl talking about using these vehicles to dupe. After buying the Arena and stuff and seeing how much money the Future Shock took to buy let alone upgrade)customize, I figured it would have been by far the biggest money maker to dupe/sell. I just thought all the AW military type vehicles were not able to sell.

Top Bottom
Login
Register