What's new

Patched Solo Car Duplication Glitch (Easy)

• Thread starter 115 Stig
  • Start date
  • Views 172,448

115 Stig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PATCHED
A NEW CLEAN DIRTY DUPE GLITCH HAS BEEN MADE ON ANOTHER THREAD.
Founders
: 115 Stig and Seven07Doper
Credit to: nhjyys for finding the drive in facility glitch.
This glitch can be used as a merge glitch/clean dirty dupe or a solo duplication glitch :wink:
Our youtube channels to credit: 707doper and 115 Stig.

IMPORTANT, THE CAR YOU DRIVE LAST BEFORE YOU DO THE "DRIVE IN FACILILTY GLITCH" IS THE CAR THAT WILL BE LOST. AND THE PLATE FROM THAT CAR WILL GET APPLIED TO THE DUPE. FOR THIS REASON THE SET UP IS IMPORTANT.
a. put a car you want to dupe into the facility
b. put another car into the facility that you will use to block passenger door
c. Drive a fresh clean elegy or faggio into your MOC. This step must be done last!
Then WALK back to your facility, (DO NOT DRIVE) and start from step 1.

1. Do the drive in facility glitch.
Steps for that: 1. Go outside of facility --> 2. Go to phone, play quick job, doosmday heist, wait until a possible match appears on the bottom right, quickly go to your phone and click play quick job, now exit your phone and go into your facility.
2. Drive elegy retro OR ANY LOWRIDER to the yellow exit bunker circle.
3. Have it facing the other cars stored in the facility (toward the side that has the vehicle management circle). And the drivers side against the little pole thing where the circle is. WATCH THE VIDEO FOR A BETTER VISUALISATION OF THE POSITION.
4. Sandwich the other side with the faggio/elegy rh8 so you can teleport in and out of the retro.
5. Go on the driver's side of the retro.
6. Now start spamming Y (you should hear and or see the exit facility popup.)
7. Spam A and Y at the same time and you should spawn outside with your elegy retro. (Repeat this step if it doesn't work).
8. Drive retro to your moc. (You will need to replace the stock elegy RH8). Drive out and back in. Walk out of your MOC.
9. Now to disengage the drive in facility glitch, launch a job through the pause > online> jobs menu. And back out of the job in the play job screen.
10. Call your mechanic. Have him deliver a fresh new RH8 to you. Drive it into the MOC. This will move the new dupe to whatever garage you got the RH8 from.
You are now ready to start from step 1 and the last car you drove is a fresh clean rh8
Prep call mechanic and have him deliver a faggio and just have it outside. Have a mobile command center in your moc (when doing the driving inside of facility glitch u sometimes spawn in passive) this part is not necessary if your using elegys. It's just to get out of passive if your in it so u can register as Mc. Requesting faggio's makes it go a lil faster.

1. Do the drive in facility glitch.
Steps for that: 1. Go outside of facility --> 2. Go to phone, play quick job, doosmday heist, wait until a possible match appears on the bottom right, quickly go to your phone and click play quick job, now exit your phone and go into your facility.
2. Drive elegy retro OR ANY LOWRIDER to the yellow exit bunker circle.
3. Have it facing the other cars stored in the facility (toward the side that has the vehicle management circle). And the drivers side against the little pole thing where the circle is.
4. Sandwich the other side with the faggio/elegy rh8 so you can teleport in and out of the retro.
5. Go on the driver's side of the retro.
6. Stand in yellow circle and press x and triangle at same time or A and Y on xbox.
7. If done correctly you should see character teleport into car but then see them pressing the buttons to exit the facility.
8. You should end up outside in the retro and the plates will have changed.Drive retro to your moc. Drive out and back in. Walk out of your MOC.
9. Once you have entered then exited the MOC you should no longer be in passive. Start up Mc club and then u can request faggios
10. Request new faggio and just leave it outside or if using elegys call mechanic an have 1 delivered. Go in and repeat putting cars into place to teleport.

There is no need to end the drive in the facility glitch as you can call your mechanic while in the glitch, even if you aren't gonna use the Mc you can call mechanic and have car delivered. You also don't have to have the elegy inside MOC either it just has to be outside. Video is of me using elegys. My friend Hdrex actually found this glitch last night at around 10 pm so in video I did not credit the ppl who made this thread besides nhjyys for finding the drive cars in facility glitch.

[/SPOILER]
Video for icecream420 method

Do steps up to and including getting the ability to drive in facility
Instead of an stock elegy or a faggio outside...go to your Hanger and fly out your hydra or any plane you want in the svw

park it in front of your facility and enter Facility on foot...

dupe the car with the OP glitch so you spawn outside with the dupe

take this dupe to a FULL (normal) garage so you get the GARAGE FULL alert and swap with a car from your garage.

Hydra is in your garage now, invisible in the garage but when you go in the blue circle it will list a Hydra. The car which you swapped is now in your Hangar.

Now request your elegy from SVW and drive in the FULL GARAGE where the Hydra is and swap your elegy with the Hydra..

Now your Hydra is in the SVW

1. Getting put into the heist when trying to do drive in facility glitch or getting stuck in coulds.

Solution: This occurs because it puts you in to the heist too fast (due to there being enough players to start). Best way to avoid this is to have a friend join your session. Then pull up phone, select quick job, select Doomsday Heist, select JOIN WITH FRIENDS IN SESSION" When you see the populating alert, pull up phone, select quick job and then quit close phone. Now you should be able to walk into facility and drive cars around inside.

2. Leaving the facility after doing the Y and A step, and having no car.

Solution: Just walk in and try again. It didn't mess anything up. Hit the Y and A at same time.

3. Getting kicked out of the facility when going into lowrider when doing the original method, or icecream420's method.

Solution: Unfortunately the only real solution at the moment is to load up a Simeon job and restart from step 1.

4. Plate not changing when doing step 6/7 of either method.

Solution: A solution to this is to use the Motorcycle club menu before the glitch to request a faggio, then returning it back to storage. This should secure the plate to change.

5. Dupes not saving after restarting GTA

Solution: Force a save to the rockstar cloud server after each dupe by changing your outfit.
Now this will not work while the drive in facility glitch is active. You will need to load up a job and back out to disable the glitch.

6. You cannot move your vehicle to your clubhouse message.

Solution: Make sure the vehicle you are duping over (e.g retro duping over faggio, in this example the faggio) was not originally in your clubhouse.

7. You can't store this vehicle in your MOC.

Solution: You don't have personal vehicle storage on your moc. Purchase that by going Internet>Warstock>moc>buy personal vehicle storage.
Just let us know of any other problems.

8. Moc despawning.

Solution: Call in the MOC once you have spawned outside of your facility with your lowrider. OR If you have an Avenger, that is the problem, it forces the moc to despawn when you go inside the facility.

Ok. I am going to try to clear up some of the misinformation being passed around here. I may not get it all but this is a start
1. You do not have to put a fresh elegy in the MOC as a setup step. You can and it does make it easier to move cars around
2. You do NOT have to drive the dupe into the facility at the end. Just leave it in the moc, call for a fresh elegy or faggio and start again.
3. You need to hit the A nd the Y at the EXACT same time. no micro delay
4. If you spawn outside without car just walk in and do it again. No big deal, I had that happen twice yesterday
5. If you own an Avenger, the MOC will get sent back to storage every time you walk into the facility. Its a bug in the game. Just do the glitch and call for the MOC from the interaction menu when you spawn outside with the dupe.
6. You can do this with custom plates on the original or not. It makes no difference.
7. The dupe will get the plate that was on the last car you drove before walking into the facility. It gets the plate when you spawn outside, not when you drive it into the MOC.
8. You DO NOT have to swap sessions after each dupe
9. You do not have to do the "Drive in Facility Glitch" each time. Just once.
The facility can be full of cars. This will not affect the glitch.
10. Getting sucked into clouds is a problem that appears random and has been happening since the beginning.
With PC, try to force a save after doing your dupes by changing your outfit. And if you could confirm that it works on PC that would be great.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas everybody. :smile:

Last edited:
seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YEAH BUDDY

now i can go to bed!

have at it boys!

make that cash back rock star stole from us!

E

Escalade200st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YEAH BUDDY

now i can go to bed!

have at it boys!

make that cash back rock star stole from us!
U don't think they ready for more glitches like this? I think I want to keep my account I'll pass on this.ive been glitching my whole GTA life n for the first time I actually did not do the orbital Cannon glitch n guess what I wasn't effected by the money correction.so obviously they figured out how to filter the bulls*** from here on out.ima play it safe and just stick to heist reset

R

Redski

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody confirm if this does actually work on PC? Not got a huge amount of money left on my account so don't wanna waste it

H

heythere360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So when this tutorial says cleaning dirty dupes, does that mean you clean your new duped car or your old duped (which are dirty) cars? I'm a little unfamiliar with the system again since I only got back into this just yesterday

B

Blackbox_UK

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anybody confirm if this does actually work on PC? Not got a huge amount of money left on my account so don't wanna waste it

I'm also awaiting confirmation on PC! (Stuck in work until 4pm - UK time) Please someone on PC try this bad boi! :biggrin:

Last edited:
morxvs

morxvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for all the hard work, knew there was a solo dupe hidden in facility somewhere:wink: but im curious about 2 things, would deluxo work inplace of retro? and for cleaning dirty dupes part, there would be no vehicle in the back of the moc correct?

seven07doper

seven07doper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for all the hard work, knew there was a solo dupe hidden in facility somewhere:wink: but im curious about 2 things, would deluxo work inplace of retro? and for cleaning dirty dupes part, there would be no vehicle in the back of the moc correct?

correct

you an dupe any car yes

S

samn1510

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm having trouble doing the drive in facility part. It takes me straight into a heist after the loading notification for a few seconds it doesn't give me a joining notification. I don't here any *dunk dunk* sounds before it joins me in the heist. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register