• Thread starter tetzrep
  • Start date
  • Views 10,517
T

tetzrep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres an easy solo car dupe workaround found by myself TetzRep. Had to rework this because it wasn't working for many people. Used the easiest methods I cound find inside these forums.
Only tested on ps4.
Prerequests:
-Facility
-Car you want to dupe (with custom plate)
-Car/Bike you dont mind losing inside facility
1. Park a pegasus vehical in front of the yellow facility circle.
2. Prepare "recent activities"
a. Within ps dash go to "recent activities"
b. select on a recent bounty
c. Then hover over "Start GTA Online" (but dont select it yet)
3. Double tap PS button to return to game.
4. Drive a street car into the facility and press "X" to accept the facility full alert. During the animation, double tap PS button and select "Start GTA Online", wait on the alert screen until the sound of the lift stops and then decline the alert.
5. You should now be under the map. Press "Triangle" and you'll start to fall and then land outside the facility.
6. Get another street car and take it back to the facility, bring up the interactive menu before driving onto the top of it.
7. Drive towards the edge and press "O" right before you drive off. Press "X" to confirm facility alert, if done correctly you should be able to drive away. If you get sucked in or kicked from the car, you'll have to repeat the steps above.
8. Take the car into the facility (yellow circle). Press "X" to accept facility full alert. Once inside press "O" to decline the fist alert, Then "X" on the second.
9. Walk to the yellow circle and press "X" then spam "Triangle" until the facility full alert shows up. Listen for pegasus vehicals engine to start then press "X" to confirm the alert. Get out of the pegasus vehical.
10. Take the easy way out (kill yourself)
11. Call the mechanic for the car you want to dupe. Then take it somewhere you can block the doors and teleport in and out of it.
12. Standing next to it, open MC menu and hover over "return vehical to storage". Now press "Triangle" and "X" at the same time.
13. You should be in a duped version of car now, take it into the facility and use it to replace the vehical you dont mind losing.
14. Close app or swap character then switch back to save the new duped vehical.

Last edited:
G

Glitchlikeaboss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, may be alternative way to store aircraft in facility

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dope! Although I can tell you right now your directions aren't 100% clear, so a video accompaniment might be a good idea

SEPTIM00SE

SEPTIM00SE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At step 9 I don't get a Facility Full alert after requesting personal vehicle.

The vehicle just goes in.

K

Kasut Converse

Reaction score
Sin$
Top^^
Need a custom plate?

custom plate is a must for every dupe glitch unless you wanna get dupe detected

Anybody who tried can confirm that it's working ? I'm too lazy to wait for gta loading times to find out

bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
seems pretty clear to me lol

for me I'd like some clarity over the "recent activities" part. In previous glitches we would have to select start gta online and then decline the alert. In OP's method he says to double tap the PS button.

Does it have to be a bounty activity ?

No, if it's like any of the previous glitches, as long as you can select "Start GTA Online" and not "Start GTA V", then you should be fine.

Simeon_GTAFAN

Simeon_GTAFAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
for me I'd like some clarity over the "recent activities" part. In previous glitches we would have to select start gta online and then decline the alert. In OP's method he says to double tap the PS button.

No, if it's like any of the previous glitches, as long as you can select "Start GTA Online" and not "Start GTA V", then you should be fine.
double tapping the PS button is just so you can get back to it faster. if you double tap PS to get out of it, double tapping ps again get you back there.

As for the recent activity it does not have to be a bounty but it does have to say "Start GTA online"

J

johntrolline

Reaction score
Sin$
How long do ou wait on the alert screen for elevator to stop noise? no matter ho long I wait I still get a humming nos then whn double tapping psn button again alwas get the last 5 seconds of elevator cut scene.

K

KMBBO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on xbox one use different target mode... press join game on friend then get out of home menu back to game and drive forward before the alert pops up (for activities and double tap home step)

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The elevator does not stop for me no matter how long I wait? when I cancel the alert I see my car in a black bg for about 1 second than the driving in animation comes up

Top Bottom
Login
Register