• Thread starter tetzrep
  • Start date
  • Views 10,515
N

nesmont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can see the personl vehicle icon on my facility but I don't see the car, then when I get m special vehicle the other car icon dissapers.

Same

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Heres an easy solo car dupe Found by myself TetzRep.
Only tested on ps4. May work on others

Prerequests:
-Facility
-Car you want to dupe inside facility (with custom plate)
-Car/Bike you dont mind losing inside facility

1. walk into facility and drive the car you want dupe out.
2. Go to dash - recent activities - bounty - (hover over) start gta online. Then go back to game (double tap ps button)
3. Drive your car back into facilty, then quickly switch to dash (double tap ps button) and select start gta online.
4. Wait on the alert screen until the facility elevator noise stops, then press "O" to decline the alert. Screen should be flashing now.
5. Switch to fisrt person view and wait until you can see the map above (should be under the map).
6 press "triangle" to get out of the car (should be falling down and land outside the faclity with your car sitting on top of the facility)
7. Request a special vehical from interactive menu, then get into it wait until the motor starts and then get out. (Should see your car on top of the facility startup and will stay there)
8. Register as mc and return vehical to storage. Then request personal vehical from interactive menu.
9. You original car should appear, get in it and drive into the yellow facility circle. Accept the facility full alert.
10. Replace over the car you dont mind losing. Done!
No need to close app or switch characters. The dupe should be drivable straight away!
I can confirm this works, had to wait at least 30 seconds, I'm at landact facility so I could feel the controler vibrate because its water under the map and I was dying lol. didn't need first person view, also the car was still under the map when I spawned back. when special vehicle started up there was no car on top of the facility, still continued the glitch the rest was as stated in the steps

CPWA1115

CPWA1115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't get an alert if driving vehicle back into facility. As vehicle came from there...

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Experienced Veteran Glitcher Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm this works, had to wait at least 30 seconds, I'm at landact facility so I could feel the controler vibrate because its water under the map and I was dying lol. didn't need first person view, also the car was still under the map when I spawned back. when special vehicle started up there was no car on top of the facility, still continued the glitch the rest was as stated in the steps

How did you get the full alert at step 9?

J

johntrolline

Reaction score
Sin$
Getting a full alert is the only prob I am having, everything else works.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
Well maybe its facility specific.. 100% doesn't work at fort zancudo for me.. the dupe car is always on the top of the facility and broken, driving the original in does not bring the black alert message up but drives straight into the facility..

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well maybe its facility specific.. 100% doesn't work at fort zancudo for me.. the dupe car is always on the top of the facility and broken, driving the original in does not bring the black alert message up but drives straight into the facility..
maybe try ewo after step 6? I died there under water

T

tetzrep

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
somethings not right, maybe timing or I'v missed something out... Im getting odd results also. Tested multiple times before I posted up. ?? Post needs to be moved until this is sorted out properly.

GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad

Reaction score
Sin$
maybe try ewo after step 6? I died there under water

Killing myself without getting out of the car worked for me, the car is NOT on top of the facility when you kill yourself in the ground but when I drive the original car in I still don't get the black full alert message.. so suicide is not the key

CPWA1115

CPWA1115

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Had vehicle on roof of facility now can't get lift with message on screen..

J

johntrolline

Reaction score
Sin$
This ones too hit and miss, 2 people claim its legit, no one else gets it.

I

INDOPRYDE

Reaction score
Sin$
I troed this and i got the car on top of my facility. But when i try to get in. The door wont open. And the car was always flipped upside down lol

nhjyys

nhjyys

Glitcher
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Where did the person who opened this thread go?
I think this is a fake, or the explanation is wrong.

CBD420

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Killing myself without getting out of the car worked for me, the car is NOT on top of the facility when you kill yourself in the ground but when I drive the original car in I still don't get the black full alert message.. so suicide is not the key
I was on main account using deluxo then special vehicle was deluxo. trying on a diff account now at zancudo.

Where did the person who opened this thread go?
I think this is a fake, or the explanation is wrong.
no not fake

Which facility do you have? I want to test it there
landact was the first spot I tried

Top Bottom
Login
Register