What's new

Patched SOLO Car Duplication / G2CF after hotpatch

W

Wojton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the steps for the Avenger car duplication /GC2F glitch after the hotpatch (100% success rate)
This is for PC only, the new steps are in bold.
All credits go to original founders of this glitch.

Prerequisites:
* Facility full of cars to replace
* Avenger
* Weaponized vehicle that can be stored in Avenger (like Barrage)
* Heavy vehicle to push the Avenger (like Brickade)
* MC Clubhouse
* For duplication, a car with a custom plate must be used (use Elegy Retro Custom for the biggest profit)

Steps:
1)Setup for the glitch the same as before - land the Avenger as close to the Facility door and use a heavy vehicle (like Brickade) to push it as close to Facility door as possible with the blue circle still visible.

2)Get a weaponized vehicle, like Barrage or Insurgent Pickup from your garage.

3)Verify that when you park your weaponized vehicle facing the Avenger back door, but with the back wheels still on the edge of the Facility door you get the "Press E to Enter the Avenger" notification, like this . If you don't see it, your Avenger is too far from the Facility, push it closer using a heavy vehicle.

4)Once you have the Avenger in the correct position, drive your weaponized vhicle it to the Facility (yellow circle) to get the Facility full alert and then, press Home to open RGSC overlay and then Esc to close it.

5)Drive to the same spot where you parked your vehicle on step 3 (near the back door of the Avenger. You will not see the blue circle, but as long as you park your vehicle facing the Avenger door (like this), you should be fine.

6)As soon as you've parked your car, press Alt+F4 to open up the game exit prompt.

7)Wait about 5-10 seconds (until you hear the notification sound) and press Esc to cancel the prompt while holding the E key (or whatever key you have set to enter the Avenger) at the same time.

8)You will see the Facility full alert. Press Home to open up the RGSC overlay again, and then, press Esc to close it.

9)At this point, you should be back in the game, in the blue circle range but without the "Press E to enter the Avenger" notification. If you don't see the notification, you have done it correctly. If you see it, repeat from step 4.

10)Get out of the car and wait 10-12 seconds.

11)Get back into the car while holding down the E key (or whatever key you have set to enter the Avenger).

12)Wait until you hear the mechanic welcoming you aboard the Avenger and then accept the Facility full alert. You should spawn inside the Avenger with your car, and after getting out of the car, it should disappear.

13)Get out of the Avenger and use Interaction menu -> Kill Yourself (if you skip this step, you will occasionally glitch under the map when going to your Facility)

14)Call the Mechanic and request the vehicle that you want to duplicate/give to your friend.

15)Either give the car to your friend (he needs to drive it to his own Facility, full of cars to replace) or if you want to duplicate for yourself, register as MC Club President and block all the doors of the car (so that you teleport in and out of it).

16)Open up the Interaction Menu, go to MC Club options and choose "Return vehicle to storage" while pressing get into the car button at the same time. You should be in the car.

17)Drive the car to your facility, replace a vehicle that you don't need. Done.

18*)Restart the game before you try to drive or sell your duplicated vehicle.

Last edited:
D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the guide. Can you help me with the prerequisites?

It looks like you need:

* Facility
* Avenger
* MC Clubhouse
* 7 cars in the facility (any cars?)

Did I miss anything? I currently don't own a Facility, Avenger or MC Clubhouse, so just need to know before I buy these things.

Also I've seen people say these are easier with some facilities with others. Do you know which facility is best for this glitch?

V

velorex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here are the steps for the Avenger car duplication /GC2F glitch after the hotpatch (100% success rate)

1)Setup for the glitch the same as before - land the Avenger as close to the Facility door and use a heavy vehicle (like Brickade) to push it as close to Facility door as possible with the blue circle still visible.
2)Get a weaponized vehicle and drive it to the yellow circle to get the Facility full alert.
3)Press Home to open RGSC overlay and then Esc to close it.
4)Drive near the blue and as soon as you see "Press E to enter the Avenger" notification, press Alt+F4 to open up the game exit prompt.
5)Wait about 5-10 seconds and press Esc to cancel the prompt while holding the E key (or whatever key you have set to enter the Avenger) at the same time - this is important
6)You will see the Facility full alert. Press Home to open up the RGSC overlay again, and then, press Esc to close it.
7)At this point, you should be back in the game, in the blue circle range but without the "Press E to enter the Avenger" notification. If you don't see the notification, you have done it correctly. If you see it, repeat from step 2.

8)Get out of the car and wait 10 seconds.
9)Get back into the car while holding down the E key (or whatever key you have set to enter the Avenger).

10)Wait until you hear the mechanic welcoming you aboard the Avenger and then accept the Facility full alert. You should spawn inside the Avenger with your car, and after getting out of the car, it should disappear.
11)Get out of the Avenger and use Interaction menu -> Kill Yourself
12)Call the Mechanic and request the vehicle that you want to duplicate/give to your friend.
13)Either give the car to your friend or register the MC Club, block all the doors of the car (so that you teleport in and out)
14)Open up the Interaction Menu, go to MC Club options and choose "Return vehicle to storage" while pressing get into the car button at the same time. You should be in the car.
15)Drive the car to your facility, replace a vehicle that you don't need. Done.

Any ideas on what i could be doing wrong, at step 10 before i accept facility alert there is really no noises but i dont hear mechanic and when i enter avenger i'm in car but when i get out car does not disappear ? also this outcome is happening, at the same step 10 i've been taken into facility after accepting the last facility alert ?

Last edited:
D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It seems that if you join a new session, then get your duped car, you will be able to drive it.

W

Wojton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

It looks like you need:

* Facility
* Avenger
* MC Clubhouse

Did I miss anything? I currently don't own a Facility, Avenger or MC Clubhouse, so just need to know before I buy these things.

Also I've seen people say these are easier with some facilities with others. Do you know which facility is best for this glitch?

You also need a weaponized vehicle that can be stored in Avenger and some kind of heavy vehicle to fine-adjust the Avenger position. I'm using a Ron Alternates Wind Farm facility with good results.

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've managed to dupe some, but I didn't put a custom plate on my elegy retro. I have the original and two dirty dupes. I need to put a custom plate on the original, but there's no option to do that in-game. I tried the iFruit app for all three retros that show up, and when I take the car into LS Customs... there's no dialog to accept the order.

Can anyone help with this?

A

Alcorius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've managed to dupe some, but I didn't put a custom plate on my elegy retro. I have the original and two dirty dupes. I need to put a custom plate on the original, but there's no option to do that in-game. I tried the iFruit app for all three retros that show up, and when I take the car into LS Customs... there's no dialog to accept the order.

Just sell those dirty dupes using the bypass method (https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/bypass-daily-sell-limit-48min-waiting-time.1514649/)

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, with this glitch it seems that I can only dupe 2 or 3 cars, then when I take the next Elegy down, I don't get a prompt to say that the facility is full. I get to the bottom, then I'm parachuting, then the world goes black and gold and I can't turn the camera, and I have to alt F4. Anyone else experienced this?

xXWORST_SHOTXx

xXWORST_SHOTXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also, with this glitch it seems that I can only dupe 2 or 3 cars, then when I take the next Elegy down, I don't get a prompt to say that the facility is full. I get to the bottom, then I'm parachuting, then the world goes black and gold and I can't turn the camera, and I have to alt F4. Anyone else experienced this?
I've also had this happen randomly a few times and i still haven't quite figured out what causes it. There isn't a need to alt+F4, just wait about 10-30ish seconds and it should fix itself and then you can go back to the facility and continue duping.

D

Dolphin820

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've also had this happen randomly a few times and i still haven't quite figured out what causes it. There isn't a need to alt+F4, just wait about 10-30ish seconds and it should fix itself and then you can go back to the facility and continue duping.

Thanks, I'll try that next time.

Have you experienced the issue of taking your duped car out of the facility, and when getting outside, being forced out of the car because you don't have access to that personal vehicle?

It was fixed by changing sessions but now that's not working for me anymore, so I'm struggling to move cars out of my facility.

xXWORST_SHOTXx

xXWORST_SHOTXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you experienced the issue of taking your duped car out of the facility, and when getting outside, being forced out of the car because you don't have access to that personal vehicle?
You need to restart GTA or swap characters after duping to be able to drive them.

F

Fubar_CH

Reaction score
Sin$
You forgot to kill yourself after exiting the avenger.

VR_unlimitted

VR_unlimitted

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
F

It looks like you need:

* Facility
* Avenger
* MC Clubhouse

Facilities with flat surroundings will be the best to do this, but can be done with any with a bit effort.

VR_unlimitted

VR_unlimitted

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Prerequisites:
* Avenger
* MC Clubhouse
* Duplicated car must have a Custom Plate (use Elegy Retro Custom for the best profit)

2)Get a weaponized vehicle and drive it to the yellow circle to get the Facility full alert.
4)Drive near the blue and as soon as you see "Press E to enter the Avenger" notification, press Alt+F4 to open up the game exit prompt.
5)Wait about 5-10 seconds and press Esc to cancel the prompt while holding the E key (or whatever key you have set to enter the Avenger) at the same time - this is important
6)You will see the Facility full alert. Press Home to open up the RGSC overlay again, and then, press Esc to close it.
7)At this point, you should be back in the game, in the blue circle range but without the "Press E to enter the Avenger" notification. If you don't see the notification, you have done it correctly. If you see it, repeat from step 2.
9)Get back into the car while holding down the E key (or whatever key you have set to enter the Avenger).

10)Wait until you hear the mechanic welcoming you aboard the Avenger and then accept the Facility full alert. You should spawn inside the Avenger with your car, and after getting out of the car, it should disappear.
12)Call the Mechanic and request the vehicle that you want to duplicate/give to your friend.
13)Either give the car to your friend or register the MC Club, block all the doors of the car (so that you teleport in and out)
14)Open up the Interaction Menu, go to MC Club options and choose "Return vehicle to storage" while pressing get into the car button at the same time. You should be in the car.
I tried this and it is working perfeclty for me. Thank you mate.

BabyMoses

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any ideas on what i could be doing wrong, at step 10 before i accept facility alert there is really no noises but i dont hear mechanic and when i enter avenger i'm in car but when i get out car does not disappear ? also this outcome is happening, at the same step 10 i've been taken into facility after accepting the last facility alert ?
Have the radio on inside the avenger and on the weaponized vehicle. When you get back in holding E at step 9 the audio should mute behind the alert and come back on once you've loaded into the avenger, also the mechanic will talk, accept and continue. If you don't hear this stuff then you didn't hit it. Press HOME to bring up SC overlay and again to exit it and repeat from step 4 or 7 if you don't have the "enter avenger" prompt. IF after exiting the SC overlay the alert is still there you SHOULD be ok to accept it and continue the glitch.

But wont I get done for selling dirty dupes? I thought that was supposed to alert R*?
Possibly yes, i would never sell a dirty dupe even with the bypass. Just to be safe dupe over them with a custom plated car or store street cars/buy RH8's over them. Regarding your plates issue. You need to order the plate on the ifruit app on a mobile device. You need to actually place the order, its looks like an invoice, should say plate costs 100K on it, accept this and any other alerts. Make sure you place the order on a car you only have one of then wait for a txt in game to say to go to LSC. Take the same car you ordered the plate on to LSC to get your plate. Once you pay for it it will be available for all PV's. If the car you want to order the plate on doesn't show up in ifruit take it to LSC in game and change a few things, drive outside, then restart the ifruit app, should show up. If you don't get the txt from LSC in game go back into ifruit an resend the order.

Last edited:
VR_unlimitted

VR_unlimitted

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Have the radio on inside the avenger and on the weaponized vehicle. When you get back in holding E at step the audio should mute behind the alert and come back on once you've loaded into the avenger, also the mechanic will talk, accept and continue. If you don't hear this stuff then you didn't hit it. Press HOME to bring up SC overlay and again to exit it and repeat from step 4 or 7 if you don't have the "enter avenger" prompt. IF after exiting the SC overlay the alert is still there you SHOULD be ok to accept it and continue the glitch.

Possibly yes, i would never sell a dirty dupe even with the bypass. Just to be safe dupe over them with a custom plated car or store street cars over them. Regarding your plates issue. You need to order the plate on the ifruit app on a mobile device. You need to actually place the order, its looks like an invoice, should say plate costs 100K on it, accept this and any other alerts. Make sure you place the order on a car you only have one of then wait for a txt in game to say to go to LSC. Take the same car you ordered the plate on to LSC to get your plate. Once you pay for it it will be available for all PV's. If the car you want to order the plate on doesn't show up in ifruit take it to LSC in game and change a few things, drive outside, then restart the ifruit app, should show up. If you don't get the txt from LSC in game go back into ifruit an resend the order.
There's a way you can get plates for free. I've made a thread about it. Order plates on deluxo, you won't be charged anything when taken to LS customs

BabyMoses

BabyMoses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a way you can get plates for free. I've made a thread about it. Order plates on deluxo, you won't be charged anything when taken to LS customs
Yeah was wondering about that, had it happen randomly a few times thanks ill check it out :thumbsup:

JerothG

JerothG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Prerequisites:
* Avenger
* MC Clubhouse
* For duplication, a car with a custom plate must be used (use Elegy Retro Custom for the biggest profit)

For me on PC, I had to mess around with the timing, as I could not hit it. It would bring me into Avenger but the bike (Oppressor) would never despawn after dismounting. So I counted that it was 11-12 seconds in between the full alerts at the rear of the facility, So for steps 5 and 8, I waited 12 seconds, then after step 9, I would get a full alert again, but I would leave it up until I could hear the mechanic and/or radio in the avenger then accept it. Oppressor disappears from under me and glitch continues as normal. After I found this, I have 100% success.

So anyone having timing issues try counting how long in between alerts near the avenger. You don't have to restart at step 1 if you don't get the alerts right away, take you time and find your method.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register