What's new

Patched Solo Car Dupe Every 5 Minutes

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 14,726
Cayo Perico

Cayo Perico

Haters Make Me Famous ??? ——All Gas No Breaks ⛽️ ?
Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Car Dupe Each Every 5 Minutes

Requirements:

-MOC with Personal Vehicle Storage in bay 3
-Bunker
-Car you want to duplicate inside your MOC
-Apartment with active heist & Apartment Style Option
-Agency with An elegy inside ( That you will lose )

Steps :

-First Go to your bunker and get in your MOC then get in the car and drive it out

-Park it next to the wall like shown in videos , so you can see the alert on the top left then exit the bunker

-Now teleport to your apartment that has an active heist & Get in your Apartment Garage then get in any car , turn on the engine then get out and go to the elevator to enter your apartment

-Now go inside the heist room & stand in front of the door with the alert shown on the top left then hover over criminal starter pack

-Now hold the option buttons and as soon as you press X , Release the options button and spam Right on D-pad ( If you failed , it’s ok just try again ) but to make sure you hit it correctly, make sure you have the options down ( View map , quit , launch mission )

-Now press Triangle, then from here move your left analog, stick up so the character walks out of the heist room ( you will hear the door opening)

-Open the interaction menu ( If you can’t open it just leave the apartment and get back inside and try again the criminal starter pack part ) , Now after you open the interaction menu , Go to the Apartment style then start previewing styles till your screen doesn’t flash

-When it stops flashing , back out from everything then open your phone , Go to internet then open the map and teleport to your agency

-Get in the Elegy , Press Right on D-pad & change something on it then leave , Now open your phone , Go to internet to open the map & Teleport to your bunker then get inside

-Get in your car & Press Right on D-pad Then accept the alert

Done....You successfully duped a car

Tutorial Videos :

Last edited:
P

pistolwhipya420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn man.. I got tired just from reading all that.. ?.. do you need custom plates though?

Fresh504ever

Fresh504ever

Reaction score
Sin$
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If your using a free elrgy

Post automatically merged:
This is not always true. It depends on wheee the dupe gets the plate. If from the free elegy, then u don’t need custom plates. But if it gets it from the one you are duping, then u need custom on the original

F

FindYou

Reaction score
Sin$
This does not work. Job Board does not flash white. Mini map never goes away. PATCHED.

T

TheShaitan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe working but I would be quicker running a Cayo heist from start than doing this. Very, very inconsistent.
Kudos for trying to bring a working solo dupe though.

S

Superduper69

Reaction score
Sin$
Solo Car Dupe Each Every 5 Minutes

Requirements:

-MOC with Personal Vehicle Storage in bay 3
-Bunker
-Car you want to duplicate inside your MOC
-Apartment with active heist & Apartment Style Option
-Agency with An elegy inside ( That you will lose )

Steps :

-First Go to your bunker and get in your MOC then get in the car and drive it out

-Park it next to the wall like shown in videos , so you can see the alert on the top left then exit the bunker

-Now teleport to your apartment that has an active heist & Get in your Apartment Garage then get in any car , turn on the engine then get out and go to the elevator to enter your apartment

-Now go inside the heist room & stand in front of the door with the alert shown on the top left then hover over criminal starter pack

-Now hold the option buttons and as soon as you press X , Release the options button and spam Right on D-pad ( If you failed , it’s ok just try again ) but to make sure you hit it correctly, make sure you have the options down ( View map , quit , launch mission )

-Now press Triangle, then from here move your left analog, stick up so the character walks out of the heist room ( you will hear the door opening)

-Open the interaction menu ( If you can’t open it just leave the apartment and get back inside and try again the criminal starter pack part ) , Now after you open the interaction menu , Go to the Apartment style then start previewing styles till your screen doesn’t flash

-When it stops flashing , back out from everything then open your phone , Go to internet then open the map and teleport to your agency

-Get in the Elegy , Press Right on D-pad & change something on it then leave , Now open your phone , Go to internet to open the map & Teleport to your bunker then get inside

-Get in your car & Press Right on D-pad Then accept the alert

Done....You successfully duped a car

Tutorial Videos :

Here's a little tip I found if you constantly can't get this glitch to work. If you completely close the application after each dupe and re open it it works everytime. Just repeat the steps, it takes a little more time but it will ensure it works everytime.

W

WarmeWurst

Reaction score
Sin$
If you have problems with the glitched appartement styles menu, start and hit play on any land race solo, then when you can see your car quit the race and after that it should work (worked every time for me on ps4)
You can also use this to unglitch yourself so you dont have to switch lobbies after every dupe
Also you can do this b2b since you get clean plates

J

Jen_ster

Reaction score
Sin$
I can hear it open but can not see it. I changed the sessions for many times. Closing the app doesn't work, too. Starting the race until I see my car and quit doesn't work, too. I just got it to work for one time. :confused: Any other Tipps? Xbox one.

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking this could be possibly patched? When I go to criminal pack and have the options in the bottom left for map quit and launch mission l, after I pull my interaction menu up it is invisible but I can scroll thru the invisible options but after I click x on the option that would be apartment style it automatically brings me into the prep for the heist

Djmericaan

Djmericaan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched (Get kicked off apartment style when you enter hiest room.)

Doughty24

Doughty24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How are u doing it? The apartment style was always invisible for me

1. set spawn location to your penthouse garage
2. Close your game and re-open it in a new invite only session
3. walk out of your penthouse garage
4. request car you are duping from your moc (select "services" on interaction menu to do this)
5. once car spawns open map and start a "land race" that is closest to your bunker. Once you see the vehicle selection screen quit the race
6. drive your car in your bunker and in the moc. drive car out of moc. park car next to wall like in the videos
7. hop out of car. change outfit to get orange save circle. walk out of bunker
8. continue glitch using the steps from op

Last edited:
bUAkronG

bUAkronG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Have hit this 3 out of 5 times...

Couple things:

If you need a new invite only session, you do not have to quit to story mode. Load up creator from the online menu, then you can press pause and enter a new invite only session(just in case some didn't know this).

One of the times it didn't work, I had to find a new session after starting the glitch(Issi spawned outside of the bunker). I simply drove my car back into the bunker and Parker behind the MOC. This does not work. You must drive your Issi back into the bunker and back into the MOC, then drive it back out and put it behind the MOC.

BearKnight

BearKnight

Reaction score
Sin$
Have hit this 3 out of 5 times...

Couple things:

If you need a new invite only session, you do not have to quit to story mode. Load up creator from the online menu, then you can press pause and enter a new invite only session(just in case some didn't know this).

One of the times it didn't work, I had to find a new session after starting the glitch(Issi spawned outside of the bunker). I simply drove my car back into the bunker and Parker behind the MOC. This does not work. You must drive your Issi back into the bunker and back into the MOC, then drive it back out and put it behind the MOC.
Is this still working, would you mind checking for me? I haven’t tried it so id rather get conformation from someone thats already had success with this glitch

Top Bottom
Login
Register