• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 14,727
Doughty24

Doughty24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working, would you mind checking for me? I haven’t tried it so id rather get conformation from someone thats already had success with this glitch
Yes this is still working

Tdog8734

Tdog8734

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working, would you mind checking for me? I haven’t tried it so id rather get conformation from someone thats already had success with this glitch
It’s inconsistent. Plus u have to start a new invite only after every dupe

Flava_Flo

Flava_Flo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The apartment styles vanish as soon as I enter the room with the heist board????

Doughty24

Doughty24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The apartment styles vanish as soon as I enter the room with the heist board????
How are you doing it ?

Here I re-phrased the steps in the op to make this part easier to follow:
"-Now go inside the heist room & stand in front of the door with the alert shown on the top then hover over criminal starter pack

-Now hold the option button and as soon as you press X , Release the options button

-Press Right on D-pad, make sure you have the options down ( View map , quit , launch mission )

-Now press Triangle"

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
These are dirty dupes right? Is there a way to clean such things without iFruit? It won’t run on my iPhone lol

xxtripclipzxx27

xxtripclipzxx27

Reaction score
Sin$
Oh snap for real? Thanks, I’ll have to get on it then!
Post automatically merged:

Lol someone please clarify?
They are clean as long as you use a new elegy this shouldn't really have to be said but if you were to use a dirty car as the car you want to get rid of then your dupe would still be dirty

D

DankBuds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are clean as long as you use a new elegy this shouldn't really have to be said but if you were to use a dirty car as the car you want to get rid of then your dupe would still be dirty
Plates on this one come from the car you replace with the duplicated ones, got it. Thank you for clarifying.

str8b1t

str8b1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I’m 2 days into trying everything can make it all the way back to tping back to bunker but my issi despawns and is nowhere to be found. Followed the destructions to the T. Is this still working?

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I’m 2 days into trying everything can make it all the way back to tping back to bunker but my issi despawns and is nowhere to be found. Followed the destructions to the T. Is this still working?
Two things one if you are on next gen and using the enhanced version it will not work anyway. Two when it says teleport to your apartment with the heist do not use lesters text to teleport. Use a job near the apartment because you need to enter through the garage. Probably didnt disappear its probably outside your bunker. I use a different method since im on next gen and what happens to me is if you look at the map i can see my pv marker at the docks which means its stuck in the default bunker. What should happen is your pv should go back in the moc and you have a dupe in the bunker.
You also might try going about this the long way and not use job teleport. Be ceo and call out a buzzard. Everywhere you teleport go out and get in the bizzard. Sometimes people have luck that way. But if you are on next gen it will never work

str8b1t

str8b1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Two things one if you are on next gen and using the enhanced version it will not work anyway. Two when it says teleport to your apartment with the heist do not use lesters text to teleport. Use a job near the apartment because you need to enter through the garage. Probably didnt disappear its probably outside your bunker. I use a different method since im on next gen and what happens to me is if you look at the map i can see my pv marker at the docks which means its stuck in the default bunker. What should happen is your pv should go back in the moc and you have a dupe in the bunker.
You also might try going about this the long way and not use job teleport. Be ceo and call out a buzzard. Everywhere you teleport go out and get in the bizzard. Sometimes people have luck that way. But if you are on next gen it will never work
PS4 here using job tp. When I enter bunker your right my pv is outside when I go out side it disappears and it is nowhere not in bunker not in MOC and I have looked everywhere. But thanks for the info??

xxtripclipzxx27

xxtripclipzxx27

Reaction score
Sin$
PS4 here using job tp. When I enter bunker your right my pv is outside when I go out side it disappears and it is nowhere not in bunker not in MOC and I have looked everywhere. But thanks for the info??
This is a glitch that you can't do anything about if this happens you must join a new session and restart the dupe.

str8b1t

str8b1t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a glitch that you can't do anything about if this happens you must join a new session and restart the dupe.
I fixed my particular issue. Apparently after setting up my pv against the wall in the bunker and exiting, tping to my apartment was causing the issue. I steal a car and drive. TPing after getting glitched doesn’t have any adverse effects on the glitch and am able to dupe 100%. It takes longer but hey who’s complaining! ??

W

wmaho

Reaction score
Sin$
I fixed my particular issue. Apparently after setting up my pv against the wall in the bunker and exiting, tping to my apartment was causing the issue. I steal a car and drive. TPing after getting glitched doesn’t have any adverse effects on the glitch and am able to dupe 100%. It takes longer but hey who’s complaining! ??
what did you do to get to your agency? my pv keeps spawning with me whenever i try to job teleport

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what did you do to get to your agency? my pv keeps spawning with me whenever i try to job teleport
Go back in this post and read message #18, as long as I do those extra steps I am able to job TP to each location and make the dupes pretty consistently. when you get to your Agency garage and if the blue circle is visible the glitch has failed and you will need to start over, it just happens every once in a while. Good Luck.

W

wmaho

Reaction score
Sin$
Go back in this post and read message #18, as long as I do those extra steps I am able to job TP to each location and make the dupes pretty consistently. when you get to your Agency garage and if the blue circle is visible the glitch has failed and you will need to start over, it just happens every once in a while. Good Luck.
I was able to get my car to stop appearing but when I teleport to the agency, the mini map comes back. What is the proper method to teleport? Or if you have any other fixes please let me know. thanks

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to get my car to stop appearing but when I teleport to the agency, the mini map comes back. What is the proper method to teleport? Or if you have any other fixes please let me know. thanks
I always make sure to fail the criminal enterprise steps first a couple times before I hit it, seems to help,

W

wmaho

Reaction score
Sin$
I always make sure to fail the criminal enterprise steps first a couple times before I hit it, seems to help,
how are you teleporting though? Im turning off my controller for 30 seconds but my map returns when I teleport to my agency

R

ReatBeave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how are you teleporting though? Im turning off my controller for 30 seconds but my map returns when I teleport to my agency
No you can’t do that you have to job teleport, sorry.

Top Bottom
Login
Register