What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now I personally have not done that. But what i did was well I saw her the first time but all the others i spawn as her and run out side after she became franklin and then i would just swap and get it all the time till i messed up xD
Try and I hope it will work with you too. If you did what I said and it didn't work. Load the game again.

Lisandroferna

Lisandroferna

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have my online pretty nice, so what I'd like just putting the mode history some many, if I download this files and use it to just get this many on mode history it works?
Thanks

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I have my online pretty nice, so what I'd like just putting the mode history some many, if I download this files and use it to just get this many on mode history it works?
Thanks
??? Really not sure what you are asking here

HappyDS

HappyDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks

Not sure what youre saying. If you dont speak english then I recommend putting your question in your native language so we can translate it, and make sense of it.

Lisandroferna

Lisandroferna

Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what youre saying. If you dont speak english then I recommend putting your question in your native language so we can translate it, and make sense of it.

It's ok
What I want is to put money into the story mode, and leave the online mode as it is.
I just want to know if I can use someone else's files and put them in my ps4 if I'm going to get this money in story mode?

Last edited:
Lisandroferna

Lisandroferna

Reaction score
Sin$
??? Really not sure what you are asking here

It's ok
What I want is to put money into the story mode, and leave the online mode as it is.
I just want to know if I can use someone else's files and put them in my ps4 if I'm going to get ththis money in story mode?

HappyDS

HappyDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's ok
I just want to know if I can use someone else's files and put them in my ps4 if I'm going to get ththis money in story mode?

Yes you can download a modded save with money and inject it

M

Mrhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this affect the online mode?
and where can I find these savers, thanks

You will not need a save if all you want is Money, Save Wizard has a Quick mode can give any SM Player Max money and Skills, if you want to further EDIT use GTA save Editor. You still need save wizard... to export and import the save.

HappyDS

HappyDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this affect the online mode?
and where can I find these savers, thanks

No it doesnt affect your MP progress with having infinte money in SP.

I would say use Google, as I cannot link a gamesave. You also need to own Save Wizard, costs around $60 https://www.savewizard.net

As well as Save Editor which is
free http://x3t-infinity.com/GTA_V

And use YouTube on how to use these or check Se7enSins for a tutorial.

Cali can help you with more information.

Last edited:
Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help everyone I managed to hit it successfully today.
What is everyone's plan for selling these deluxos with the new daily sell limit and dupe detect info?

HappyDS

HappyDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is everyone's plan for selling these deluxos with the new daily sell limit and dupe detect info?

Thats great. Read Nics thread with selling limits, and dupe detection.

M

Mrhell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't Get Greedy and you will be fine, I also recommend not all deluxs , 50/50 they could catch Us all of guard and do something. I recommend 3 or 4 every day and you should be safe, unless the new detection is super Tricky. ( I dont think so They would risk Affecting Shark Bait Players......:smile: My Guess is after 7 of the most expensive exact cars sells 8 would Say WTF.... (Who To Flag) or What the F***

FiercestTiger

FiercestTiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't Get Greedy and you will be fine, I also recommend not all deluxs , 50/50 they could catch Us all of guard and do something. I recommend 3 or 4 every day and you should be safe, unless the new detection is super Tricky. ( I dont think so They would risk Affecting Shark Bait Players......:smile: My Guess is after 7 of the most expensive exact cars sells 8 would Say WTF.... (Who To Flag) or What the F***
For the new dupe detect it makes no sense with the FM glitch. Because your buying a bunch of cars but wouldn't that still allow for multiple different plates? and rockstar plz stop ruining our fun:tongue: Also if you do ans Mrhell suggest just 3 or 4 a day you would be fine and be good with money due to new stuff is released every week so 3 deluxos is 6.something mill so you'd get about 42mill through the week.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
For the new dupe detect it makes no sense with the FM glitch. Because your buying a bunch of cars but wouldn't that still allow for multiple different plates?
Read the thread on dupe detect. The game now tracks car model as well as plates.

FiercestTiger

FiercestTiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Read the thread on dupe detect. The game now tracks car model as well as plates.
I read it a few mins before i posted, and yes it does track the model but what if your some lawful gta v player who just wants multiple of one car :tongue:.

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I read it a few mins before i posted, and yes it does track the model but what if your some lawful gta v player who just wants multiple of one car :tongue:.
Legit players that do that will get caught up in this mess too....Legit players have been hit with the daily limit before as well.:arghh:

V

VolpeMar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Any tutorials on how to kill the bird?

I keep loading back into single player; sometimes I hear the bird splash into the water, but still load into single player.

Top Bottom
Login
Register