What's new

Patched [PS4] FROZEN MONEY | CLOTHING TRANSFER! [MODDED SAVE/SAVE WIZARD])

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sure they can patch buying everything for free, but I don't see how they could patch Patricia not appearing in story, which is the issue the other person was having.
With the combination of using SP and Patricia (unavailable character), I think this is a huge headache for R*. They almost need to make a whole patch to fix this.
No way I can imagine them using background scripts or tunables to patch this.

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone else noticed an issue when you use FM to buy the oppressor mk2? Tested on 3 accounts same result when using FM and no issue when i didn't.

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the issue?
I can't take the mk2 opp. Into the Terrorbyte it gives me an alert that I need to move a vehicle to another garage then gives me an infinite black screen (which I can get otr w guns. still messing with that though) but the oppressor isnt in the Terrorbyte it just goes back to the garage.
2. It also makes it so you can't order the mk2 to the Terrorbyte it says "not sold must order something"

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't take the mk2 opp. Into the Terrorbyte it gives me an alert that I need to move a vehicle to another garage then gives me an infinite black screen (which I can get otr w guns. still messing with that though) but the oppressor isnt in the Terrorbyte it just goes back to the garage.
2. It also makes it so you can't order the mk2 to the Terrorbyte it says "not sold must order something"
Sounds like you have a glitched space in the Terrorbyte

HappyDS

HappyDS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I've bought a few Oppressors MKII with FM on my 2nd character. Bought legitimate on my 1st character. No issue with saving them, or entering my Terrorbyte on either characters.

You must have a deadspot, or replaced a vehicle inside it. Use the other glitch for fixing deadspot, and see if it fixes it.

Jimmy2times

Jimmy2times

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like you have a glitched space in the Terrorbyte
It's not the Terrorbyte its the mk2. That's why when i try to order one to the Terrorbyte it says "Not sold purchase something" it's the mk2 thats been flagged somehow. So yes it creates a glitched state in the Terrorbyte but it's the vehicle thats causing it. And on my other accounts I didn't use FM to purchase and there's no issues.
Now to figure out how the F to fix it. Lmao

I've bought a few Oppressors MKII with FM on my 2nd character. Bought legitimate on my 1st character. No issue with saving them, or entering my Terrorbyte on either characters.

You must have a deadspot, or replaced a vehicle inside it. Use the other glitch for fixing deadspot, and see if it fixes it.
Thanks man! I was really curious if it was just me or others also. I am trying to fix deadspot using thst method currently. Better it be a dead spot than a flagged car. Although that accounts on 1 a day anyway so its no biggie

GamerHov

GamerHov

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to buy businesses and save them with this glitch? I basically have a clean slate 2nd character with nothing and I wanted to know

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyway to buy businesses and save them with this glitch? I basically have a clean slate 2nd character with nothing and I wanted to know
As far as I know you can't but properties and get them to save with this. I think you can legitimately buy the cheapest property, then use frozen money to buy the most expensive, then rebuy the cheapest again when you go to save cars and keep the money from the "downgrade"

Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As far as I know you can't but properties and get them to save with this. I think you can legitimately buy the cheapest property, then use frozen money to buy the most expensive, then rebuy the cheapest again when you go to save cars and keep the money from the "downgrade"
You said you can't buy properties with frozen money then you said you can. How is that?

delawarebratboi

delawarebratboi

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You said you can't buy properties with frozen money then you said you can. How is that?
You can buy them, but they wont save. They will be there when you change sessions (as though you were going to save cars) but they won't stick when you close the game.

lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lmaooo so just got the fun of it I tried to buy the Terrorbyte wit frozen money on one of my accounts and it actually let me buy now it’s invisable inside the Garage lmao, I can call it out and everything is good but if I go inside it ain’t there and if I drive MK 2 inside the terrorbyte garage I just get put on inf black screen

GamerHov

GamerHov

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks for the advice.

Lmaooo so just got the fun of it I tried to buy the Terrorbyte wit frozen money on one of my accounts and it actually let me buy now it’s invisable inside the Garage lmao, I can call it out and everything is good but if I go inside it ain’t there and if I drive MK 2 inside the terrorbyte garage I just get put on inf black screen

I had the same problem. I'm gonna move the OppMk2 and then overwrite it with a legit purchase.

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing this for the first time. I have loaded back into sp from solo session and it shows Patricia for a very short time. She then disappears and after I run away and look back then select Michael I just spawn back in Franklin's house as Franklin?? Any ideas fellas?

EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am doing this for the first time. I have loaded back into sp from solo session and it shows Patricia for a very short time. She then disappears and after I run away and look back then select Michael I just spawn back in Franklin's house as Franklin?? Any ideas fellas?
Dont select till after you findf her and they talk and patricia is walking away

Watch the video

Last edited:
Raed Jubran

Raed Jubran

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As soon as you are falling from the sky to Patricia start spamming running or swimming fast. Don't wait then you will see her when you turn around

FiercestTiger

FiercestTiger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As soon as you are falling from the sky to Patricia start spamming running or swimming fast. Don't wait then you will see her when you turn around
now I personally have not done that. But what i did was well I saw her the first time but all the others i spawn as her and run out side after she became franklin and then i would just swap and get it all the time till i messed up xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register