Solo Bridging : Gears of War 2! (Got ideas? Post here!)

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Solo Bridging in Gears of War 2 (Opinions and Ideas Zone)

Right now i am trying to find a way on how to bridge by yourself only on the lobby alone with no friends in it. The reason is because my brother wants to know if there is a program out there lets you do that with just one click away (There might be one, but i doubt its for free). So, i have been searching (Googling, Yahooing, Binging) and have had no luck at all.

So what i want to know if anyone has sucessfully bridged by themselves with a program, if so please post here. If not, got any ideas for a good expirement with a program then post here.

The programs i have epiremented with or about to expirement with are:
Zone Alarm Pro - Click here for the settings
Net Tools 5.1 - Click here for the settings

There is also a program that lets you Automatically flood your UDP without the use of Net Tool:
Host of War - Click here for the settings

People use these programs with either ZAP or NT5.1:
Cain and Abel - Click here for the settings
Commview - No settings neccessary, its an IP Sniffer.

Note: I do not take credit for the settings of all four programs, so when visiting their pages please do give them credit for their efforts.

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is not a program that will do this.

I request a MOD to change this thread title to something that says Solo Bridge with Single Click Program, as there is already numerous threads about solo bridging.

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GearsBobbleHead said:
There is not a program that will do this.

I request a MOD to change this thread title to something that says Solo Bridge with Single Click Program, as there is already numerous threads about solo bridging.

Damn, sorry about that.
Forgot to type that down.

MOD Please change to:
Solo Bridging with a Single Click Program

GearsBobbleHead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gam3Pwner said:
Damn, sorry about that.
Forgot to type that down.

MOD Please change to:
Solo Bridging with a Single Click Program
Sry to be irritating, but if there is something, which i doupt, I hope you find it and a more specific title would help.

WishMaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GearsBobbleHead said:
Sry to be irritating, but if there is something, which i doupt, I hope you find it and a more specific title would help.
Its alright.
Hopefully i do.

Top Bottom