What's new

Working [Solo] Breach Keycard Doors while doing Cayo Perico Heist!

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 3,942
C

Cayo Perico

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
What you are doing is bypassing the double keycard system, which prohibits solo players from collecting loot from the storage rooms inside the compound

1. Approach the southern storage door closest to the drainage tunnel. Walk up to it with your .50 suppressed pistol aiming, and your character will point the gun in the air because you are too close to the door. Do this, and line the gun up with the middle section of the door, and take cover (R1 ps4, RB Xbox).
2. Then while still in cover, flick your player so he faces to the right, aim your camera so that your players toes are on the bottom edge of the screen.
3. Move the left stick to the left and simultaneously aim your pistol, and the door should glitch open. Will take a few tries. Now you have collected the gold from southern storage. Now move onto the north storage.
4. For north storage, you want to approach the door that is closest to that camera near there (icon on your map might help).
5. Approach the door with pistol aimed and do the similar thing where you get too close so your character aims in the air, but do it close to the far right side of the door, the take cover.
6. If done correctly, your player will be against the door, with your head almost directly in the middle, maybe slightly to the right of the middle.
7. Then move your camera so that half of the purple door to your right is in frame, and move camera up so a portion of the lamp on the ceiling above you is visible.
8. Then move your left stick to the right, and simultaneously aim your weapon. And boom, you should have a loot bag full of nothing but gold.

Tutorial Videos :

C

Cayo Perico

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Still Working With Panther Statue

T

TheRealJu4n

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This glitch is really helpful for solo grinding, i would like to say thank you for posting it, also i would like to contribute by informing everybody that you can do this glitch with the pistol that can be found in the safe in El Rubio's office, so the weapon loadout that you have equipped for the heist is irrelevant for the glitch.

This is the panther statue in hard mode, solo, unarmed because i chose the Velum entry and i didn't pick up the duffle bag with the weapons in the airport, i made it sneaky into the office, took the pistol from the safe and used it to glitch open the door to the secondary loot. The take was 2.400.000, elite challenge. The channel is not monetized and the video has no adds.

Last edited:
C

Cayo Perico

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Works 100%

Top Bottom