What's new

Patched Solo Bike Duplication Glitch (Clean Plates)

• Thread starter Cayo Perico
  • Start date
  • Views 15,387
P

Plugster

Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of putting a new bike into the MOC leave it empty and it takes the plate of the bike in the MC instead, then just put a new a bike into the MC instead, you just need to remove the car from the MOC and put it in to another garage

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Instead of putting a new bike into the MOC leave it empty and it takes the plate of the bike in the MC instead, then just put a new a bike into the MC instead, you just need to remove the car from the MOC and put it in to another garage
so you’re saying the last step when returning to the bunker don’t drive the deathbike back into the MOC? Store it in another garage at that point? Then you need to add another deathbike to the MOC to start another dupe? But how is this duping and how is the bike inside the bunker not being returned?

Last edited:
P

Plugster

Reaction score
Sin$
So basically MOC empty MCH full of bikes, run the glitch the same but take the clone out of the MOC when done and put it into another garage, then you just need to replace the bike from out of the MCH that dissapears, clean dupes back on yes baby

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically MOC empty MCH full of bikes, run the glitch the same but take the clone out of the MOC when done and put it into another garage, then you just need to replace the bike from out of the MCH that dissapears, clean dupes back on yes baby
Hmmm, So the dupe is going in the back of the MOC and the faggios or free bikes are in clubhouse, and instead of turning into the duplicated death bike, the bike gets deleted? I’m not sure I’m following here lol

Last edited:
mikari

mikari

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you back from MC mod shop, your vehicle (no matter where it's, bunker, outside bunker, etc...) will return to storage, the MC mod shop properties were changed, and it kills the glitch :frown:

P

Plugster

Reaction score
Sin$
Putting mine next ti the pipe by the MOC and I still there on the return, this is on ps4, I mod the chassis on the bike at the MCH, on my 10th dupe now doing an issi

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Putting mine next ti the pipe by the MOC and I still there on the return, this is on ps4, I mod the chassis on the bike at the MCH, on my 10th dupe now doing an issi
Are you sure you’re making dupes and not just recycling the same cars? Honest question… because I’m not understanding where the dupe is coming from… you are saying you lose a bike from the club house, so the dupe isn’t going there…. But you are saying the bike from MOC dupes but you are moving that to another garage at the end? What is it duping?

Like how this originally worked was obv the death bike from the MOC was duping over the faggios from the clubhouse… that doesn’t work anymore, and you’re saying a bike is being lost from the club house but there is no death bike in your MOC…. So what are you replacing? Unless I am misunderstanding you lol… why don’t you write out your steps from start to finish as if it’s a brand new glitch, so I can understand and others can try as well

P

Plugster

Reaction score
Sin$
It's taking the plate from the bike in the clubhouse, done a deluxe before and you could see the plate change to the one from the club house as I got into it, the bike you modded in the clubhouse dissapears after the dupe

2 Fuego

2 Fuego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you back from MC mod shop, your vehicle (no matter where it's, bunker, outside bunker, etc...) will return to storage, the MC mod shop properties were changed, and it kills the glitch :frown:

Correct, I had my second console watching my vehicle inside the bunker, as soon as I bring the bike into the workshop at the MC clubhouse, the vehicle in the bunker would disappear.

Did some testing and got the vehicle in the bunker to stay there, using my Agency instead of the Clubhouse to change something on a free bike but after I got back to my bunker the vehicle was still there but there was no dupe taking place.
(Maybe somebody can figure out a workaround with the Agency)

I also tried to have my friend stay inside the vehicle in the bunker, but as soon as the I get out (owner), it forces the passenger out as well. Maybe if somebody knows how to get a passenger glitched out and frozen inside the car parked in the bunker, it might not disappear when you take the bike into the workshop at the Clubhouse. Just a theory

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Working for me on ps4
Have you closed your app since yesterdays patch lol? I’m not trying to be a wise guy , it’s just you seem to be the only one who’s bike or car is not being returned from inside the bunker once you go into clubhouse and modify the other bike…….

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmmm, So the dupe is going in the back of the MOC and the faggios or free bikes are in clubhouse, and instead of turning into the duplicated death bike, the bike gets deleted? I’m not sure I’m following here lol
Yeah thats what i was trying to ask the guy from youtube when he asked why is everyone telling him it was patched. I wondered if this was happening. Thought maybe the only thing happening was the car was getting returned so if you didnt have it in the moc i kinda thought it might still be duping but not showing. So empty moc. Park your car next to the pipe. Go to clubhouse do the right dpad thing exit on foot go back. Car should be in there with plate from faggio. Doubt this works foe next gen as most times you do this the car spawns above the ground after entering the bunker as your pv. I dunno. Ill do some testing. Didnt get around to it yesterday. Pretty sure you just need an empty moc to drive the dupe into. Probably gonna take longer if you dont have the clubhouse and bunker next to eachother and the two cae garage nearby. Dunno.
Post automatically merged:

so you’re saying the last step when returning to the bunker don’t drive the deathbike back into the MOC? Store it in another garage at that point? Then you need to add another deathbike to the MOC to start another dupe? But how is this duping and how is the bike inside the bunker not being returned?
Here is my take. That guy hasnt been updated yet. And im not even sure what he is talking about either. Just tried what i think he is doing car disappears. Like actually disappears. Not in the garage or in the moc or in the bunker. Not the bike from the clubhouse either. So i did the original method and the deathbike disappears. Same deal not in the moc or in the bunker not on top or anywhere. You can call it out so it didnt go anywhere just disappears. So i am wondering if we should reverse this. Like by putting the faggio in the bunker and parking it then get on the deahbike in the mc clubhouse but im not even sure how that would even work. Pretty sure its dead. Seems the bike disappears. Dunno. Ill play around a bit but guessing its just dead for now.

Last edited:
P

Puqs

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been doing this since it came out, i just tried again today and when i was returning from the MC my bike in the bunker completely disappeared, i checked my garages, MOC etc. and its no where to be found.. it seems to be patched on Next Gen :frown:

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been doing this since it came out, i just tried again today and when i was returning from the MC my bike in the bunker completely disappeared, i checked my garages, MOC etc. and its no where to be found.. it seems to be patched on Next Gen :frown:
Yeah it got patched the other day.. glitch is dead

Top Bottom
Login
Register