• Thread starter Voyage Despair
  • Start date
  • Views 62,203
Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Luckily when this is patched I already got a workaround which is completely different

L

LuckyLuke777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This one doesn’t work solo. Jobs don’t show up when car is in workshop, stuck at step 7... :frown:

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone needs to relax. If you don't have anything worth contributing, then don't comment.

If OP steps are wrong just ask OP to update them correctly.

Tested on Xbox for everyone, works perfectly. PS4 can't seem to hit it.

Pauls323

Pauls323

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need a English video how do you know the car is in the MOD shop? To know you hit that part correct?

DAVID_HAMILTON

DAVID_HAMILTON

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Easy make your own invalid job create it were you spawned with the dupe glitch in mount Chiliad that’s all am saying

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This works on ps4. I like gerald jobs better.

PacPacBoy

PacPacBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone needs to relax. If you don't have anything worth contributing, then don't comment.

If OP steps are wrong just ask OP to update them correctly.

Tested on Xbox for everyone, works perfectly. PS4 can't seem to hit it.

For me on Xbox One don't work, step 7 is the last step that work, because when I go inside the car again and press the start button the go to the map no jobs appear on the map.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
:eek:OMG A SOLO BENNY'S MERGE:eek: *SOLO FOR XBOX ONE ONLY*

R* I know you will see this dope glitch but you have to listen to me, GTA 5 is slowly dying, so please don't patch this glitch anytime soon

I'm trying to explain this as best as I can for you dyslexic people out there:biggrin:

Requirements:

Spawn Location At Bunker
Arena Garage B1 or B2
Modded Vehicle
Vehicle You Want The Mods Onto
1 friend to start up "Titan Of A Job" *ALL THE FRIEND NEEDS TO DO IS STAY IN THE JOB*

For the solo method just bookmark the invalid job below *Xbox link only* (IT HAS TO BE THIS ONE, NO OTHER ONE WORKS FOR THIS DOPE GLITCH) *instead of joining your friend just use the invalid job*

*I'll try my best to keep updating the link* (PS4 have to suffer and do the friend method, unless some hero comes out of nowhere and saves the day with a invalid job)

Xbox One - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/PFZ2UgimmkKycxSCMonKdg

*Ignore the first 2 steps if you are doing it solo*

Step 1: Start up an invite only session and invite your friend

Step 2: The friend starts up "Titan Of A Job"

Step 3: Go to the Arena Garage B1 or B2 and have the modded vehicle and the vehicle you want the mods on

Step 4: Call up Simeon and request a job

Step 5: Get into the vehicle without the mods and open up the phone and hover over the invite to the Simeon job

Step 6: Hold pause button then let go of it and 0.5 seconds later you press A/X to accept the invite to the job, You will hear the phone opening but you will be in the pause menu, as soon as you open the pause menu you back out and spam right D-Pad to enter Mod Shop (If you didn't spam right D-Pad fast enough just back out mission and redo it again from step 5)

Step 7: You should be in job, back out of it and you should spawn on foot and your vehicle should be in the mod shop

Step 8: Get into the Vehicle, press Start, Online, Players and click join on your friend in the job (Press Pause, go on map and start invalid job) as soon as the alert comes up you accept it then 0.5 seconds later you spam Left D-Pad then accept the Private Alert/Invalid Job Alert (Make sure you wait the 0.5 seconds before Spamming Left D-Pad)

Step 9: get in your modded vehicle and do the job trick you did before (Hold pause button then let go of it and 0.5 seconds later you press A/X to accept the invite to the job, You will hear the phone opening but you will be in the pause menu, as soon as you open the pause menu you back out and spam right D-Pad to enter Mod Shop)

Step 10: Back out the mission and get into your modded vehicle, Do the job trick again, once you back out the menu you quickly spam Right D-Pad and A/X at the same time to repair the vehicle

Step 11: Back out the mission, get into the vehicle you want the mods on then press Start, Online, Players and click join on your friend in the job (Press Pause, go on map and start invalid job) as soon as the alert comes up you accept it then 0.5 seconds later you spam Left D-Pad then accept the Private Alert/Invalid Job Alert

BOOOOOOM YOU HAVE THE MODS ON THAT VEHICLE, to save it just change anything on the vehicle

Use this while it's working
Thanks, works for me on PS4 =)

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For me on Xbox One don't work, step 7 is the last step that work, because when I go inside the car again and press the start button the go to the map no jobs appear on the map.
Because you have to have a special invalid job

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make a job for ps4? Or put me onto how to do it and I'll make one for us all.

Top Bottom
Login
Register