• Thread starter Voyage Despair
  • Start date
  • Views 62,209
Voyage Despair

Voyage Despair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im about to test this out with a glitch job . i got atleast 3 of them still from the first merge in february
It will only work for my invalid job

This glitch seems good just having difficulties with Step 6 can't seem to hit it.
Keep trying lad, the rinse and repeat is easy, it’s basically like the other methods

TBF it would be better explain why it had to be that job rather than just stating it so. I read that the first time, but it was only after reading the posts after that explain why, that it made sense.
Well all you needed to know is that you needed that job only, not my fault you don’t believe me

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Phew luckily my workaround to vehicles is completely solo, since this ones out I'm deco holding onto my one

Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
See no invalid jobs on ps4 after step 7 :what:
Same here. I did the method with a friend, though.
Right after I glitch out the car I'd like the mods on, my jobs on my map disappear.

Shoe123

Shoe123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 days later: yo what's up guys it's kingalexhd I got another solo money glitch for you

kingkiller99991

kingkiller99991

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You just need an invalid job neer arena interior and it will show up. If it’s another random invalid job it will NOT SHOW UP

M

MEFIA TE

Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: Voyage Despair (ME):biggrin: ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO ME

:eek:OMG A SOLO BENNY'S MERGE:eek: *SOLO FOR XBOX ONE ONLY*

R* I know you will see this dope glitch but you have to listen to me, GTA 5 is slowly dying, so please don't patch this glitch anytime soon

I'm trying to explain this as best as I can for you dyslexic people out there:biggrin:

Requirements:

Spawn Location At Bunker
Arena Garage B1 or B2
Modded Vehicle
Vehicle You Want The Mods Onto
1 friend to start up "Titan Of A Job" *ALL THE FRIEND NEEDS TO DO IS STAY IN THE JOB*

For the solo method just bookmark the invalid job below *Xbox link only* (IT HAS TO BE THIS ONE, NO OTHER ONE WORKS FOR THIS DOPE GLITCH) *instead of joining your friend just use the invalid job*

*I'll try my best to keep updating the link* (PS4 have to suffer and do the friend method, unless some hero comes out of nowhere and saves the day with a invalid job)

Xbox One - https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/job/gtav/PFZ2UgimmkKycxSCMonKdg

*Ignore the first 2 steps if you are doing it solo*

Step 1: Start up an invite only session and invite your friend

Step 2: The friend starts up "Titan Of A Job"

Step 3: Go to the Arena Garage B1 or B2 and have the modded vehicle and the vehicle you want the mods on

Step 4: Call up Simeon and request a job

Step 5: Get into the vehicle without the mods and open up the phone and hover over the invite to the Simeon job

Step 6: Hold pause button then let go of it and 0.5 seconds later you press A/X to accept the invite to the job, You will hear the phone opening but you will be in the pause menu, as soon as you open the pause menu you back out and spam right D-Pad to enter Mod Shop (If you didn't spam right D-Pad fast enough just back out mission and redo it again from step 5)

Step 7: You should be in job, back out of it and you should spawn on foot and your vehicle should be in the mod shop

Step 8: Get into the Vehicle, press Start, Online, Players and click join on your friend in the job (Press Pause, go on map and start invalid job) as soon as the alert comes up you accept it then 0.5 seconds later you spam Left D-Pad then accept the Private Alert/Invalid Job Alert (Make sure you wait the 0.5 seconds before Spamming Left D-Pad)

Step 9: get in your modded vehicle and do the job trick you did before (Hold pause button then let go of it and 0.5 seconds later you press A/X to accept the invite to the job, You will hear the phone opening but you will be in the pause menu, as soon as you open the pause menu you back out and spam right D-Pad to enter Mod Shop)

Step 10: Back out the mission and get into your modded vehicle, Do the job trick again, once you back out the menu you quickly spam Right D-Pad and A/X at the same time to repair the vehicle

Step 11: Back out the mission, get into the vehicle you want the mods on then press Start, Online, Players and click join on your friend in the job (Press Pause, go on map and start invalid job) as soon as the alert comes up you accept it then 0.5 seconds later you spam Left D-Pad then accept the Private Alert/Invalid Job Alert

BOOOOOOM YOU HAVE THE MODS ON THAT VEHICLE, to save it just change anything on the vehicle

Use this while it's working

Not working for me. The car disapear when i use invalid activity

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
yes :wink: we wanted to keep it private but we have glicht before him :sneaky::devil:

add me and my friend as a founder please :smile::what:
Why do u believe another person could not have found the same glitch independently of you? U should not be added as founder since u decided to keep it to yourself!

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh come on dude. Seriously? It’s clear what was done here.
Why?? If one guy can find a glitch, so can someone else. Besides, why do u want to recognize someone who tried to keep this glitch secret???

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why do u believe another person could not have found the same glitch independently of you? U should not be added as founder since u decided to keep it to yourself!
And why would he keep deleting the posts from the person claiming to be the founder? With actual proof

Why?? If one guy can find a glitch, so can someone else. Besides, why do u want to recognize someone who tried to keep this glitch secret???
It’s called respect. Unfortunately that’s something not too many people have.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
And why would he keep deleting the posts from the person claiming to be the founder? With actual proof

It’s called respect. Unfortunately that’s something not too many people have.
I am no longer a moderator. I cant delete anything.

If nothing else he could have said he found this glitch that was being kept secret. Instead he states that he is the only one that found this. Nobody else, just him.
Think about it dude. He could not have known someone else also figured it out if it was a SECRET!

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If nothing else he could have said he found this glitch that was being kept secret. Instead he states that he is the only one that found this. Nobody else, just him.

Z

ZomB Slayr 666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am no longer a moderator. I cant delete anything.

Think about it dude. He could not have known someone else also figured it out if it was a SECRET!
Others have done it before. I’ve seen it

Yes u did. U quoted me.
Anyway, he probably thought he was the only founder since the other guy kept it a secret.
No, I asked why would he delete the posts

Others have done it before. I’ve seen it

No, I asked why would he delete the posts
I meant the one that posted this. Sorry for the misunderstanding

Top Bottom
Login
Register