• Thread starter CensoredDrowzy
  • Start date
  • Views 25,352
H

heinz57001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the benefit to doing this? Do you get to sell the car with free mods? Or just a way to get a free car?

Getting back into the game haven’t glitched in a while

PureFred

PureFred

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the benefit to doing this? Do you get to sell the car with free mods? Or just a way to get a free car?

Getting back into the game haven’t glitched in a while
mainly to get modded car mods on other cars

S

shyflex0121

Reaction score
Sin$
honestly if you are going to post a glitch please read the comments and see that nobody can hit it because it does not work due to your missing steps which i obvious from watching the videos which has no vocal instructions either . dear admin - fix up asap we need genuine glitches and steps please
Post automatically merged:

i dont understand how the admin for this site allows these type of fakery,,,, i am a glitcher\7sins member for years tho i keep loosing my accounts lol, this glitch came out years ago and had valid instructions even in the videos there was clear vocal instructions. this glitch came out years ago with my friend roll-easy glitches, unless he adds new steps it does not work with the instructions specified and this is facts. test it if you disbelieve without adding a few tricks of your own. dear admin- do your jjoobs please and make 7sins what it once was .cheers

Last edited:
T

Tourretes

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I finally hit the glitch didn't realise the price in customer car would increase with the car mods, couldn't afford it and don't know whether selling it afterwards would even grant any benefit overall to the pocket.

Anyone got better knowledge on what actual profits possible using this?
Being a solo method is what attracted me in first place.

CensoredDrowzy

CensoredDrowzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
honestly if you are going to post a glitch please read the comments and see that nobody can hit it because it does not work due to your missing steps which i obvious from watching the videos which has no vocal instructions either . dear admin - fix up asap we need genuine glitches and steps please

i dont understand how the admin for this site allows these type of fakery,,,, i am a glitcher\7sins member for years tho i keep loosing my accounts lol, this glitch came out years ago and had valid instructions even in the videos there was clear vocal instructions. this glitch came out years ago with my friend roll-easy glitches, unless he adds new steps it does not work with the instructions specified and this is facts. test it if you disbelieve without adding a few tricks of your own. dear admin- do your jjoobs please and make 7sins what it once was .cheers
This glitch was found by me. This specific method and way of doing it I found myself. Roll easy had a different way of doing it. Other people in the comments have it working. It's a tricky glitch that's all: I hit it everytime. Others also! Happy glitching bud

Ok so I finally hit the glitch didn't realise the price in customer car would increase with the car mods, couldn't afford it and don't know whether selling it afterwards would even grant any benefit overall to the pocket.

Anyone got better knowledge on what actual profits possible using this?
Being a solo method is what attracted me in first place.
Just to save the modded cars.

Mr Shaggy1999

Mr Shaggy1999

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to Hit it once but after that, I kept getting all-black cars with no mods, basically "NULL" looking cars

DevilsAdvocate666

DevilsAdvocate666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to Hit it once but after that, I kept getting all-black cars with no mods, basically "NULL" looking cars
Once you’ve hit the right d pad it resets. So after every attempt not hitting the merge glitch after pressing right d pad and going to the service car menu you have to start all over with the first step bringing your donor (modded) car to modshop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register