• Thread starter MrSquiddles2K15
  • Start date
  • Views 2,856
M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
This will include a method to make any car godmode if it can use the Arena Workshop.

Requirements:
1. Owned Bandito
2. Arena Workshop
3. Any car that can be modified in the Arena

Founders:
1st Method: Me

Method 1.
1. Go into the Arena Workshop and press right D-pad in any vehicle in the Workshop Bay and just back out to "Exit The Vehicle"
2. Walk in between the Bandito and Car and once you get the prompt to Modify the Bandito just turn to the right and press right D-pad.
3. If done correctly it will snap to the Modify menu for 1 second then back out and force your character to walk up to the Bandito but not in the modify menu.
4. Go to Arena B1 or B2 and get in the car you want in godmode and press right D-pad to modify it. (You can do this in the Main Workshop however you need to call a car outside to remove it from the bay as it won't work by getting in it.)
5. Back out of the Modify Menu and if it only says "Exit The Workshop" accept that then just drive out and you're done. (If it says "Exit The Arena" then start from step 1.)

Video Link 1:

Last edited:
R

RayJay911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you the founder?
Been doing this for a few days.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
How are you the founder?
So have I, i released a 2 player method and people wanted solo so I gave them solo, if you're a founder then feel free to show me proof.

How are you the founder?
and to be fair people have accidentally made their car godmode by storing the Bandito however I recreated a method without even getting the glitched Bandito in the first place.

F

Freshly_Laced

Reaction score
Sin$
Yo, what happened to broons video? Why did it get taken down?

GAMER TV

GAMER TV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This will include 2 methods to make any car godmode if it can use the Arena Workshop.

Requirements:
1. Owned Bandito
2. Arena Workshop
3. Any car that can be modified in the Arena

Founders:
1st Method: Me
2nd Method: GAMER TV GAMER TV broontango

Method 1.
1. Go into the Arena Workshop and press right D-pad in any vehicle in the Workshop Bay and just back out to "Exit The Vehicle"
2. Walk in between the Bandito and Car and once you get the prompt to Modify the Bandito just turn to the right and press right D-pad.
3. If done correctly it will snap to the Modify menu for 1 second then back out and force your character to walk up to the Bandito but not in the modify menu.
4. Go to Arena B1 or B2 and get in the car you want in godmode and press right D-pad to modify it. (You can do this in the Main Workshop however you need to call a car outside to remove it from the bay as it won't work by getting in it.)
5. Back out of the Modify Menu and if it only says "Exit The Workshop" accept that then just drive out and you're done. (If it says "Exit The Arena" then start from step 1.)

Video Link 1:

Method 2. (I'm not sure yet but this method may rely on your connection to a job.)
1. Spawn in your bunker in any session
2. Make your way into your Arena Workshop.
3. Go to the RC Bandito where it prompts you to modify it.
4. Press pause and start A Titan of a Job and spam right D-pad and you should hear clicking.
5. Back out of the job and go to wherever your vehicle in the Workshop, B1 or B2 is stored and press right D-pad to modify it.
6. Back out of the Modify Menu and if it only says "Exit The Workshop" accept that then just drive out and you're done. (If it says "Exit The Arena" then start from step 3.)

Video Link 2:

This is the 3rd method to do it by accepting a heist invite

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So have I, i released a 2 player method and people wanted solo so I gave them solo, if you're a founder then feel free to show me proof.

and to be fair people have accidentally made their car godmode by storing the Bandito however I recreated a method without even getting the glitched Bandito in the first place.
Exactly I had an indestructible faggio but I got rid of it as I hate those god mode glitches

eyztoZ

eyztoZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone having issues with getting it to work on Xbox One?. I've been doing the first method just fine.

M

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Sin$
2nd method doesn't seem to work anymore so i'm removing it but 1st still works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register