• Views 13,154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements- 1 friend, and a monkey bomb.

Very simple - Your friend ( non host) throws monkey bomb up in air or off a wall so it’s in air.
- Host pauses the game while monkey is in air.
- The non host leaves the game.
- Once left , the host will KEEP THE GAME PAUSED until the friend joins back!
- Once the friend is back in, the host can unpause and the monkey bomb will detonate but will still be there attracting zombies forever.

Obviously you need to watch for the boss zombies that aren’t attracted to it, besides that it will stay there and keep attracting all the zombies spawned. This works on both maps .

For the solo steps -

- Have 2 controllers and go into a zombie lobby , add your 2nd controller in for split screen by signing in a alternate account with it ( obviously must make one first if you don’t have one ).

- Do the normal steps for the monkey bomb using both your controllers, easiest to just collect all the salvage and get the bomb with your main controller and then give it to your second player.

- pause with the main controller/ account.
- Go to social with the second controller/ account and leave the party DO NOT quit match, you must leave the party.

- Main controller/account unpause and you will see monkey bomb will be glitched as normal, but your screen is all stretched out.
- Pause the game and go to settings, graphics, and click on safe area bounds , and just click it any direction and the screen will fix to normal.
- Unpause and good to go
??

****UPDATE****** After today’s patch/ update 2/24/2021 the host MUST keep the game paused until the friend re joins , otherwise it won’t allow the friend back.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

patsfan65

Reaction score
Sin$
You on PS4? That actually doesn’t matter because cross play right? LOL but I’m on PS4 and will be on in like 2 hours and I’m Down
if they aren't on im on ps4 i should be on at around 4-7 est

B

Bluntz420

Reaction score
Sin$

Post automatically merged:

And here I thought I was going crazy ????

Last edited:
WILSON3000

WILSON3000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens when the round changes does the bomb still stay there or do you have to repeat each round?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
What happens when the round changes does the bomb still stay there or do you have to repeat each round?
No lol, it stays forever . It’s pretty wild... so far there’s nothing that I’ve done that has taken it off the ground , used any kill streak, people coming and going etc

P

pnlive

Reaction score
Sin$
Any1 wanna try it now? Pnlive#4187705 im on PS5
Pnlive <<< PSN

im sill online :wink:

Last edited:
D

Deathknight2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Deathknight2k9 if anyone wants to do this on xbox send an invite

A

Addicted49

Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements- 1 friend, and a monkey bomb.

Very simple - Your friend ( non host) throws monkey bomb up in air or off a wall so it’s in air.
- Host pauses the game while monkey is in air.
- The non host leaves the game.
- Once left , the host will unpause the game and the monkey bomb will detonate but will still be there attracting zombies forever.
- The non host can now re join the host , and enjoy all the free kills.

Obviously you need to watch for the boss zombies that aren’t attracted to it, besides that it will stay there and keep attracting all the zombies spawned. This works on both maps .
Who’s down to do this tonight? I’ll be on around 11Central time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register